Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
      Patriots' footage of Bengals' sideline aired on TV https://es.pn/34oQuvA
    via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Lol wait....a pouncey is nominated for man of the year. The same family (person?) all about Hernandez?!
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    mickeyrat said:

But but the pats fans here already said it wasn’t true. They need an incredibly serious punishment. Ban them from the playoffs the cheating bastards
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    The Patriots second half line comes in like clock work yet again
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    against the bungles. means dick.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Years ago when Drew Breeze played for Purdue he would kill and I mean kill the other team in the first half.  We used to make a Vegas run and bet only the first half.  I don't think we ever lost one of those bets.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Do you know how betting works, Mick?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    pjhawks said:
    mickeyrat said:

But but the pats fans here already said it wasn’t true. They need an incredibly serious punishment. Ban them from the playoffs the cheating bastards
    Worse yet, make them eat Chunky Soup.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    The Bills are in!
  • Options
    The Bills are for real, the Steelers aluminum.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    49ers... all 3 loses to Bird teams

crazy finish there, Julio Jones one of the greatest 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    shouldnt that post be in a betting thread then?

• Options
    edited December 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    shouldnt that post be in a betting thread then?
    It was a bet regarding an NFL team. 

You serious, Mick?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    MayDay10 said:
    The Bills are in!
    Your boy Allen concerns me.  He's an adventure back there.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    ikiT said:
    MayDay10 said:
    The Bills are in!
    Yeah, he is... but he seems to have a lot going for him and is progressing weekly.  Reminds me a lot of a young Rothlisberger.  Seems to have ice in his veins and his teammates love him and follow him.  

For his second year, I am very excited about where he is.  In the build-up to the 2018 draft, most experts said that he was a monster project and would need like 1 or 2 seasons on the bench before you could even think of putting him in there.  

The Bills' schedule for 2020 looks much tougher and has 4 west coast trips, but the Bills are almost surely going to get one or 2 big targets for him as well as another athletic running back.  Dawson Knox hopefully will take a couple more steps.  I think they have like $90 mil in cap space next year (but need to save quite a bit for their own re-signings).
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:
    ikiT said:
    MayDay10 said:
    The Bills are in!
    Yeah, he is... but he seems to have a lot going for him and is progressing weekly.  Reminds me a lot of a young Rothlisberger.  Seems to have ice in his veins and his teammates love him and follow him.  

For his second year, I am very excited about where he is.  In the build-up to the 2018 draft, most experts said that he was a monster project and would need like 1 or 2 seasons on the bench before you could even think of putting him in there.  

The Bills' schedule for 2020 looks much tougher and has 4 west coast trips, but the Bills are almost surely going to get one or 2 big targets for him as well as another athletic running back.  Dawson Knox hopefully will take a couple more steps.  I think they have like $90 mil in cap space next year (but need to save quite a bit for their own re-signings).
    I had asked what people thought about him too.

I like the kid so far.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    CROJAM95 said:
    49ers... all 3 loses to Bird teams

And another loss to the Seahawks in week 17 might lead to a trip to Philly to play the Eagles wild card weekend (depending on how things shake out with Pack and Vikings, and assuming Philly can handle Jason Garrett this week).

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,409
    Josh Gordon suspended inde
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    igotid88 said:
    Josh Gordon suspended inde
    Some team he played for should have kept him in the Undertaker's coffin and just opened it WWE style before each game and then after the game he goes right back in the coffin until next week. 
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The Pats shooting whats left of their integrity in the foot is becoming an annual tradition.  God bless those scumbags.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    Jason P said:
    The Pats shooting whats left of their integrity in the foot is becoming an annual tradition.  God bless those scumbags.
    the Pats couldn't spell integrity if you spotted them every letter but the Y.
  • Options
    Peyton will be 3rd in passing TD after Sunday
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    And he'll be close to 10th in a few years. These stats are meaningless in the NFL
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    And he'll be close to 10th in a few years. These stats are meaningless in the NFL
    I doubt some of these new guys are in the NFL more than 10 years or are even starters
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I doubt some of these new guys are in the NFL more than 10 years or are even starters
    They probably need to play 15+ years so you might have a point. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    If a QB has a decent line he can throw for 5k a year for a few years then trickle down t 4k so yes I agree.

I remember when Largent retired he had a few records and all were broken in like 2 years.

Farve had a record for what, not even a year?

The one record that will be tough to get at will be most yards by a RB.  The longevity just isn't there anymore.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    If a QB has a decent line he can throw for 5k a year for a few years then trickle down t 4k so yes I agree.

I remember when Largent retired he had a few records and all were broken in like 2 years.

The one record that will be tough to get at will be most yards by a RB.  The longevity just isn't there anymore.
    Too many rb's by committee anymore too.

Igot may have a point about the td record. I thought guys were closer than I thought. That top four is gonna be tough to break into but I think a lot of guys will get into Marino territory before long. Same deal with yards.

NFL all time stats are so fucking skewed though. Almost all guys in the top ten of most stats played just within the last twenty years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Igot may have a point about the td record. I thought guys were closer than I thought. That top four is gonna be tough to break into but I think a lot of guys will get into Marino territory before long. Same deal with yards.

NFL all time stats are so fucking skewed though. Almost all guys in the top ten of most stats played just within the last twenty years.
    Yes, with rule changes and added games, players like OJ, Ghost and Brown are all but forgotten unless there is an NFL special about them.

Hell, who remembers Largent anymore?

The only reason people remember Dick Butkus is for the name and they all forget about how bad of a dude he really was when he played.

I'll look at the leaders, I need a laugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    igotid88 said:

Yes, with rule changes and added games, players like OJ, Ghost and Brown are all but forgotten unless there is an NFL special about them.

Hell, who remembers Largent anymore?

The only reason people remember Dick Butkus is for the name and they all forget about how bad of a dude he really was when he played.

I'll look at the leaders, I need a laugh.
    Emmit, Walter, a current Bills player and Barry top 4.....

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    LA Ram Eric Dickerson was all of that.  with giant shoulder pads and those glasses.

Largent?  What about ZORN?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018