Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    igotid88 said:
    Jets lose to the Dolphins
    This has to be the biggest spectacle in all of sports.

The Jets have become such a piss poor run organization.  It's uncanny that they can make worse decisions than the browns.

The Dolphins will have 5 picks, 3 first and 2 second this year so they should be able to pick up some serious talent in the draft but the win isn't a good look for them, lol.  Now I root for the Bengals to run the revers table.
    Bengals vs. Dolphins on 12/22...get your popcorn ready!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,780
    mickeyrat said:
    Who wore it better

or 

just heard he had a full beard to start the game? shaved to a fu manchu at halftime.....then this?
    Is that true?
    Pretty funny, if so.
    Not funny for Browns fans, though, as they likely would have him thinking about something other than clowning with facial hair on game day.
    my morning radio often get shit wrong.

arrived with beard. pregame shaved to fu manchu. after game just a moustache..

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,780
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    mickeyrat said:
    Awesome, thanks.
    I don't think it is an issue to shave before the game - but it seems odd.
    Shaving after the game before the press conference is also odd.
    If he didn't do it at halftime I don't think people should get too upset about it.
    Seems strange for him to even provide this fodder when he is playing so poorly and he knows the microscope is on him.  (And, perhaps that is why he is doing it.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Awesome, thanks.
    I don't think it is an issue to shave before the game - but it seems odd.
    Shaving after the game before the press conference is also odd.
    If he didn't do it at halftime I don't think people should get too upset about it.
    Seems strange for him to even provide this fodder when he is playing so poorly and he knows the microscope is on him.  (And, perhaps that is why he is doing it.)
    Maybe he lost a bet?
  • Options
    If you haven't seen this amazing display of speed give it a watch.

Tyreek Hill runs down Damien Williams.

Back story is Williams claims he's faster than Hill but wouldn't face him straight up.

https://youtu.be/Cgcw1svE_rc
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    edited November 2019

Back story is Williams claims he's faster than Hill but wouldn't face him straight up.

No one is faster than Tyreek Hill.  It almost looks like Hill is just running half speed and still catches up to him.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

No one is faster than Tyreek Hill.  It almost looks like Hill is just running half speed and still catches up to him.
    So many bad/sad jokes to be made.
    Will just say he should not be playing in the NFL. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    All four Oakland touchdowns were by rookies.  
    And they own the Bears’ 1st rounder for 2020.  Vegas might be fun. 
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Rams back in LA is fine, Chargers should have stayed in the whale's vagina where they belong and Raiders in Vegas seems like a match made in heaven.
    LA, even though its is huge, can only (and barely) support 1 team. Should be the Rams just based on history, even though Raiders would have a stronger following.
    Goodell, Spanos, and the rest of the owners about to learn this the hard way over the next decade or so until the Chargers have to move again
    Going back to our conversation about 3 weeks ago regarding 2 teams being too many in LA and the Chargers having no fans there...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-nfl-considers-allowing-a-chargers-move-to-london/ar-AAJS4Ts?ocid=spartandhp
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Rams back in LA is fine, Chargers should have stayed in the whale's vagina where they belong and Raiders in Vegas seems like a match made in heaven.
    LA, even though its is huge, can only (and barely) support 1 team. Should be the Rams just based on history, even though Raiders would have a stronger following.
    Goodell, Spanos, and the rest of the owners about to learn this the hard way over the next decade or so until the Chargers have to move again
    Going back to our conversation about 3 weeks ago regarding 2 teams being too many in LA and the Chargers having no fans there...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-nfl-considers-allowing-a-chargers-move-to-london/ar-AAJS4Ts?ocid=spartandhp
    All of this makes me want to vomit. Those poor San Diego fans. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

I'm sure I mentioned this before but the Rams didn't have much of a following there and the Raiders did fill the coliseum sometimes.  I went to games in the mid 80's and USC is what packed them all in at the coliseum!
  • Options
    I honestly think the idea of a permanent team in London is stupid, just move the Chargers back to San Diego where they had a good following.

So are the London Chargers going to remain in the AFC west and have to travel to Denver and Las Vegas every season (and those teams have to travel to London every season)? Or do they realign again, put the Chargers in the AFC East, move the Bills to the AFC north, move the Bengals to the AFC South and move the Texans to the AFC West?  Just stupid no matter which way you slice it. 
    Leave the league at 32 teams, with the divisions just as they are, they make nearly perfect geographic sense as constituted (Dallas will always be a geographical outlier but not moving them due to rivalries). Once the Chargers fail in LA (should be real soon), come up with a joint financing plan for a stadium and move them back to SD where the belong.
  • Options
    I'm voting for the cat as Player of the Game.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    Jets lose to the Dolphins
    This has to be the biggest spectacle in all of sports.

The Jets have become such a piss poor run organization.  It's uncanny that they can make worse decisions than the browns.

The Dolphins will have 5 picks, 3 first and 2 second this year so they should be able to pick up some serious talent in the draft but the win isn't a good look for them, lol.  Now I root for the Bengals to run the revers table.
    Bengals vs. Dolphins on 12/22...get your popcorn ready!
    Cheeky!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Poncier said:
    I honestly think the idea of a permanent team in London is stupid, just move the Chargers back to San Diego where they had a good following.

So are the London Chargers going to remain in the AFC west and have to travel to Denver and Las Vegas every season (and those teams have to travel to London every season)? Or do they realign again, put the Chargers in the AFC East, move the Bills to the AFC north, move the Bengals to the AFC South and move the Texans to the AFC West?  Just stupid no matter which way you slice it. 
    Leave the league at 32 teams, with the divisions just as they are, they make nearly perfect geographic sense as constituted (Dallas will always be a geographical outlier but not moving them due to rivalries). Once the Chargers fail in LA (should be real soon), come up with a joint financing plan for a stadium and move them back to SD where the belong.
    It so dumb, and the NFL is learning a hard lesson. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Poncier said:

Don't all the owners have to "vote" on if a team can relocate or not?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Poncier said:

They do, I think all the owners and Goodell are learning this the hard way. The NFL has failed in LA  and they keep trying to force teams there. At least the Rams were there before. The Raiders could have worked since they still have a following there. The Chargers were destined to fail from the start. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Poncier said:

They do, I think all the owners and Goodell are learning this the hard way. The NFL has failed in LA  and they keep trying to force teams there. At least the Rams were there before. The Raiders could have worked since they still have a following there. The Chargers were destined to fail from the start. 
    I know I mentioned before that football and LA don't go together unless it's the Raiders.

I 100% agree on trying to force football there, it doesn't work.  They should still be happy that it works in Wisconsin still.  I would think that it would wear thin for the Jets, Browns and Skins fanbase too but they must enjoy suffering...
  • Options
    Poncier said:

I know I mentioned before that football and LA don't go together unless it's the Raiders.

I 100% agree on trying to force football there, it doesn't work.  They should still be happy that it works in Wisconsin still.  I would think that it would wear thin for the Jets, Browns and Skins fanbase too but they must enjoy suffering...

• Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

As long as I don't have to see that tool w the fireman's hat running around I'm good...But you ruined that for me...
  • Options
    He's not wearing his hat in the gif though.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    He's not wearing his hat in the gif though.
    I recognize that damn mug from all the air time he received... I rank him worse than Marlins man, kissing bandit and Rainbow man.  Only person I find more annoying is Zack Hample.  I already gave him too much time already, lol!
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited November 2019
    Any updates on the cat? I hope it’s ok. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    Hi! said:
    Cats live in MetLife Stadium. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Hi! said:
    Lol, right. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    edited November 2019
    Hi! said:
    igotid88 said:
    Hi! said:
    Lol, right. 
    To help with the rats or maybe not. Who knows
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    https://apple.news/AGRPUich8TPmxa2KFaiWE_g
    Sorry, It seems the previous article I posted may have contained some misinformation. Officials deny 300 cats are living in MetLife. Anyway, they have tried to find the black cat, no luck yet.

Gruden coach of the year.
    Post edited by Hi! on