The National Football League

Comments

• JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,449
    Nice to see Bussy get in the Hall of Fame!

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    » FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Year: Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers; Le'Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

» AP Offensive Rookie of the Year: Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants

» AP Offensive Player of the Year presented by Surface: DeMarco Murray, RB, Dallas Cowboys

» Salute To Service Award Presented by USAA: Jared Allen, DE, Chicago Bears

» AP Coach of the Year presented by Lenovo: Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals

» Art Rooney Award presented by Bose: Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Arizona Cardinals

» AP Defensive Rookie of the Year: Aaron Donald, DT, St. Louis Rams

» AP Assistant Coach of the Year: Todd Bowles, Arizona Cardinals

» Don Shula HS Coach of the Year: Bruce Larson, Somerset (Wisconsin) High School

» "Greatness on the Road" Award presented by Courtyard: Tony Romo, QB, Dallas Cowboys

» AP Defensive Player of the Year: J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans

» Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2015: Junior Seau, LB; Tim Brown, WR; Jerome Bettis, RB; Charles Haley, DE/LB; Will Shields, G; Bill Polian, contributor; Ron Wolf, contributor; Mick Tingelhoff, C

» NFL.com Fantasy Player of the Year presented by SAP: Le'Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

» Deacon Jones Award: Justin Houston, OLB, Kansas City Chiefs

» AP Comeback Player of the Year: Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots

» Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year presented by Nationwide: Thomas Davis, LB, Carolina Panthers

» Bridgestone Performance Play of the Year: Odell Beckham Jr.'s amazing one-handed 43-yard touchdown catch

» AP Most Valuable Player: Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
    The 2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame class was announced Saturday at NFL Honors, rewarding several all-time greats who had been on the proverbial doorstep the past few years.
    Junior Seau, Jerome Bettis, Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Will Shields, Mick Tingelhoff, Ron Wolf and Bill Polian will receive their busts and gold jackets in Canton this summer. Tingelhoff was a Veterans Committee candidate while Wolf and Polian entered under the auspices of the new Contributor sub-committee.

Noticeably missing are former Indianapolis Colts legend Marvin Harrison as well as Orlando Pace and Kurt Warner of the "Greatest Show on Turf" St. Louis Rams. If the 2015 class is any indication, that trio will be honored in the coming years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466528/article/seau-among-inductees-for-hall-of-fames-class-of-15
  • JV130312 wrote: »
    The 2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame class was announced Saturday at NFL Honors, rewarding several all-time greats who had been on the proverbial doorstep the past few years.
    Junior Seau, Jerome Bettis, Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Will Shields, Mick Tingelhoff, Ron Wolf and Bill Polian will receive their busts and gold jackets in Canton this summer. Tingelhoff was a Veterans Committee candidate while Wolf and Polian entered under the auspices of the new Contributor sub-committee.

Noticeably missing are former Indianapolis Colts legend Marvin Harrison as well as Orlando Pace and Kurt Warner of the "Greatest Show on Turf" St. Louis Rams. If the 2015 class is any indication, that trio will be honored in the coming years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466528/article/seau-among-inductees-for-hall-of-fames-class-of-15

I won a $50 bet with my friend over whether or not Kurt Warner would get in on the first ballot. I was positive he wouldn't.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 31,030
    Rip junior glad he made it first ballot.
    Who will be this years barret Robbins or Eugene Robinson?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,328
    edited February 2015
    pats 24
    squawks 20

the line is down to a pick 'em. i think it's gonna be a great game.

coin toss: heads!

what do you guys think and who are your rooting for? i really like and envy both teams' success. it feels weird to not have a super rooting interest. usually there is either a team i hate or a team i like playing. rare that i am fond of both teams.

but as for the game--don't think seattle is quite as good as they were last year. sherman and thomas are banged up a little. the pats are as good as they've been in years and they are a bit of a chameleon where they can beat you with the run or the pass depending upon the match up. and it's just so tough to repeat. if brady is on his game, i think the pats pull it off.

blount's +1100 for mvp....had 3 td's in afc championship. i might throw a little $ on that.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Kinda pulling for the Pats. Just want a good and close, exciting game. May the best team win. My gut's saying SEA will repeat. But Pats have lost 2 straight and someone needs to shut Richard Sherman up. I like both coaches a lot. Gonna be a good game.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,594
    I think the key will be the Seahawks lack of Wideouts.
    Much like Green Bay did for 55 minutes I think the Pats will be able to cover Baldwin and Kearse with Revis and either Browner or Ryan and stack the box against Lynch and Wilson.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,851
    Rip junior glad he made it first ballot.
    Who will be this years barret Robbins or Eugene Robinson?

Marshawn?

Tom Brady caught with a transvesite hooker in Peoria?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I like both coaches a lot. Gonna be a good game.

I like both coaches about as much as I like a root canal and a prostate exam.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    imalive wrote: »

Which coach do you equate each of those to?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

B8yUkMvIEAAy2Ea.jpg
    norm wrote: »

B8yUkMvIEAAy2Ea.jpg

L-)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    =))
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    That interception is why Brady will never be as good as Montana, even if he gets the 4th ring.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited February 2015
    cdysinge wrote: »
    That interception is why Brady will never be as good as Montana, even if he gets the 4th ring.

Montana never threw a pick?

Edit: ok, so Joe never threw a pick in a super bowl. But, Brady has thrown over 80 more pass attempts in super bowls. I'm definitely not Brady fan, but if NE wins this game, he's in the conversation with Montana whether you like him or not. Interception or not.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
    I don't know if I've ever seen a more pathetic display of a 30 second defense than new england just displayed.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    Yay. Another idiotic super bowl halftime show.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Does anyone think Lenny cravitz was actually playing the guitar?
    Do you think missy Elliot thanked Katy Perry for that hand out?

The halftime show was pretty good. It's very odd, but I think I like a lot of Katy Perry's songs.
    No.

I can't even figure out why he was involved at all. Weird cameo.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    It was a crazy short time for Lenny comparing to this Kathy girl....
    man...I can´t believe it...sitting here at 2:30 am watching Kathy Perry...
    X_X
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Worst playcall I have ever seen.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,694
    The Seahawks are one lucky team.
    I miss igotid88
    What the fuck? Unbelievable
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,694
    The Seahawks luck just ran out
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote: »
    The Seahawks luck just ran out