Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    Apu wrote:
    Still haven't recieved any e-mail and starting to get worried... Did anyone else place their paypal order as a guest rather than through their PayPal account? I did, and never recieved a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.... :cry: I'm starting to wonder if my order was ever even submitted.

I ordered mine for Phoenix as a guest and it went through.
  • Options
    raa0425raa0425 Posts: 34
    I got my Dallas tickets!!!! I'm so happy!!
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    Apu wrote:
    Still haven't recieved any e-mail and starting to get worried... Did anyone else place their paypal order as a guest rather than through their PayPal account? I did, and never recieved a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.... :cry:
    I'm starting to wonder if my order was ever even submitted.

Only way to be 100% is to call your credit card customer service line to see if pp verified the money.
    Good luck

I got the "congratulations" email for NM, but my card has NOT been charged - has everyone who used a credit card instead of Paypal in this 'boat' too????
  • Options
    Vegas baby!
    06-03-03 irvine

4-10-08 santa barbara
  • Options
    So it's pretty safe to assume if you didn't get a confirmation email by now, you didn't get tickets, right?
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629
    ES173845 wrote:
    So it's pretty safe to assume if you didn't get a confirmation email by now, you didn't get tickets, right?

I wouldn't give up hope yet, I didnt get my PHX congrats until 1/2 hour after people started posting about it on here. (45 minutes ago or so) Keep hope alive!
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    My PayPal account does not have the same e-mail address as my 10c account, so I also did the checkout as a guest. I also got in for the Houston show.
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    Congratulations. Your name has been drawn for a pair of tickets to for the
    Phoenix April 13th show. We will now charge your credit card authorization
    in PayPal.
    The Ten Club will be emailing you closer to the date of the show with more
    information on how to pick up your tickets up at will call on the night of
    the show.

Thanks,
    Ten Club

just got yahoo email maybe takes longer?
  • Options
    Vegas!! Yes!! Just checked on rooms at the Palms and they are still very affordable. Everyone going to Vegas, let's plan a pre-party and a post-party so we can make this trip really memorable! Email us if you're interested and we will start the planning! <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Cstaricka@gmail.com">Cstaricka@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Congratulations. Your name has been drawn for a pair of tickets to for the
    Phoenix April 13th show. We will now charge your credit card authorization
    in PayPal.
    The Ten Club will be emailing you closer to the date of the show with more
    information on how to pick up your tickets up at will call on the night of
    the show.

Thanks,
    Ten Club

Just got it, so don't give up hope if you've not received yours yet!! : ]
  • Options
    JebcrgJebcrg Posts: 11
    edited January 2012
    Vegas, baby! I am beyond excited. This will be my first ever PJ or EV show. So excited!
    Post edited by Jebcrg on
  • Options
    Jukee wrote:
    davet7462 wrote:
    Jukee wrote:
    I have an extra pair for Phoenix, does anyone wanna trade for Vegas tickets?

No - but I'd be happy to buy them.
    There urs if u want them, i"m going anyways so u can meet me at the venue....just help me get vegas tickets :)

I do appreciate that.

But fortunately I just got the email - I'm in!!!

Thanks for that generous offer - and I know my son-in-law would love to go if you'd still like to sell them.
  • Options
    Need 1 Vegas ticket BADLY !!!! SOS
  • Options
    ES173845 wrote:

Don't give up yet. I just got my Phoenix email confirmation about 10 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Ft Lauderdale!!!!! Can't WAIT! :D
    Chicago EV Solo Aug 22,2008
  • Options
    See Ya in Houston! :D
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    Hello,

I am a newbie to the fan club. I actually joined it for my wife. Im a huge neil young fan and she loves eddie lol. anyways I was wondering when you actually find out the seats you are sitting in? I too received the email confirmation and it said i would find out info on how to pick up my tickets at a later time but mentioned nothing about seating assignment. any help from your past experiences would be greatly appreciated! I also have to say that we flew out to bridge school this year and I could not get over how his voice carries. very impressive. Hope everyone enjoys the tour!
  • Options
    maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    Scored Jax tix
  • Options
    maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    mbills9 wrote:
    Hello,

I am a newbie to the fan club. I actually joined it for my wife. Im a huge neil young fan and she loves eddie lol. anyways I was wondering when you actually find out the seats you are sitting in? I too received the email confirmation and it said i would find out info on how to pick up my tickets at a later time but mentioned nothing about seating assignment. any help from your past experiences would be greatly appreciated! I also have to say that we flew out to bridge school this year and I could not get over how his voice carries. very impressive. Hope everyone enjoys the tour!

When the tickets are in hand.
  • Options
    Jebcrg wrote:
    Vegas, baby! I am beyond excited. This will be my first ever PJ or EV show. So excited!

:) excited for you! i read your post yesterday and it choked me up!
    the oceans made me, but who came up with love?
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    mbills9 wrote:
    Hello,

WELCOME - We don't know until tickets are picked up from 10C will call, day of show. :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    I actually got Vegas! Have attended many PJ shows but have never seen Eddie solo live.
    Vancouver May 04-24
    Vancouver Dec 04-13, Seattle Dec 06-2013
    Vancouver Sep 25-11, Vancouver Sep 25-09, Vancouver Sep 02-05, Vancouver May 30-03, Vancouver Jul 19-98, Vancouver Sep 04-93

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629
    Jukee, I scored a pair for Phx, but am looking for a pair for my buddy & his wife who live there (we were goin to try the public sale for them)
    If they re available I would love to buy them from you.
  • Options
    Holding out hope for my hometown Las Vegas show conformation. Turning blue holding my breath.
  • Options
    JACKSONVILLE

No 'thieves of silence' please :)
  • Options
    see ya in phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yea!!!!!!!
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    Tulsa bound!
    I wish I didn't have to work that day, but luckily I live close enough that I can just drive up after work.
  • Options
    CJ24CJ24 Posts: 2
    Received my email at 4:14PM today, going to the Clearwater show! I saw some posts on here regarding paypal. I did have a paypal acct with same email and although the entire total amount was not in paypal, just a portion, they did take my paypal money and also the balance from my credit card. It shows 'completed', not 'pending' and went through today. Hope this helps some of you wondering about payment. Is there anyone that has gotten tickets this way before know if they are going to be good seats? I'm so stoked.
  • Options
    Missoula98Missoula98 North Carolina Posts: 30
    JACKSONVILLE!!! Coming in from Atlanta
    Charlotte, NC 10/4/96 - Missoula, MT 6/20/98 - Atlanta, GA 9/1/98
    Atlanta, GA 9/22/12 - Missoula, MT 9/30/12 - Chicago 7/19/13
    Baltimore, MD 10/27/13 - Charlottesville, VA 10/29/13 - Charlotte, NC 10/30/13
    Los Angeles, CA 11/23/13 & 11/24/13 - Portland, OR 11/29/13
    Milan, IT 6/20/214 - St. Louis 10/3/14 - Memphis, TN 10/14/14, Bridge School 10/25/14
    Columbia, SC 4/21/16 - Philly 4/29/16, Boston, MA 8/5/16 & 8/7/16
    Seattle 8/8/18 & 8/10/18 - Missoula, MT 8/13/18

Temple of the Dog: Bridge School 10/25/2014- Seattle 11/21/2016
    Flight to Mars: Los Angeles, CA 5/17/12 - Seattle 5/3/2015
    Brad: Atlanta, GA 7/21/97 - Athens, GA 10/17/97 - Los Angeles, CA 5/2/12
    EV: Jacksonville,FL 11/24/12 & 11/25/12
  • Options
    :clap: Just wanted to share my complete and utter excitement to have won tickets to Phoenix! I am a newbie to the 10C, but not to loving EV and PJ's music..It was completely unconscious to me that they were a band that "made my life a little bit easier(as the man who caught Eddie's foul ball said--great story, brought tears to my eyes)" and had somehow seeped little by little into my soul. When I look back, I'd be obsessed with a song of theirs and play it over and over, I even remember for Christmas I asked for "No Code" and I think I was only 13 or 14 at the time..Anyway, I don't know how it took me 20 yrs to realize all this, but better late than never--AND luckily they are still around going strong..This has added a whole new dimension to my life and re-inspired me as an artist. Anyhow, I hope to meet some of you and hope the seats are decent. Am I correct that they do not allow cameras/videocams in? Also, how far in advance should I be there (I haven't been to a concert since 2008 and feel like a little kid again)? :think: :D
This discussion has been closed.