Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    ^^ Very cool!! Congrats!! Do you live out here in Phoenix?
  • Options
    still waiting for an email for vegas.....I HOPE i get them cus I already booked the flight haha :shock:
    CHEERS
    -Sean
  • Options
    Just got home from work and found I had won tickets to Phoenix!!! I am so happy right now!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    We're sorry. Your name was not drawn for a pair of tickets to the April
    11th Eddie Vedder show in Las Vegas, NV. Your PayPal authorization will now
    be cancelled releasing the funds back to the card.
    :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: That sucks.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    See you all in Austin. Anyone else going to ATX, I haven't seen any posts!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JC255675 wrote:
    See you all in Austin. Anyone else going to ATX, I haven't seen any posts!

yep! there's a few of us. there's an austin show thread too:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=182340
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Me neither and i'm coming from ontario, canada :(:( :cry:
    RBuckley73 wrote:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    RBuckley73 wrote:

If any of you all want a little extra help trying to get tickets Friday - I'd be willing to try to help.
  • Options
    Just got my confirmation e-mail for Jacksonville! Sooooo excited. This is 10 miles from my house to venue. Never thought EV would come here, I've traveled to New Orleans, Ft. Lauderdale, Milwaukee, and Alpine Valley to see these guys. My wife just doesn't get it but accepts it and it makes for good road trips with my best friend. But being in Jax this time sure makes it easier. Thanks EV and 10c !!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    jgrossmanjgrossman Posts: 103
    Missoula98 wrote:
    JACKSONVILLE!!! Coming in from Atlanta

Ditto, from Athens. Glad to have the chance, although an Atlanta show would have been nice.
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who got tix!

Now the begging begins, if anyone has extras for ANY Florida show, it would make my year. Never thought I would get shut out of every Florida show in my home state uggghh.

Now I am going to curl up and cry myself to sleep. :(
    Rom
    10c 116XXX
  • Options
    DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Got San Antonio, TX tickets.....
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    Looking for 1 or 2 for Vegas. Good friend lives there and I was going to fly out for a few days. Thanks
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    I got Las Vegas tickets!!!!!!! wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :D:D:D
    Jiana Ringo
  • Options
    davet7462 wrote:
    RBuckley73 wrote:

If any of you all want a little extra help trying to get tickets Friday - I'd be willing to try to help.
    Thanks for the offer. I live in LV. I will be there one way or another.
  • Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    Has the 10C said how many seats they have to each venue and how many requests they got for each show?
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    RBuckley73 wrote:
    davet7462 wrote:
    RBuckley73 wrote:

Thanks for the offer. I live in LV. I will be there one way or another.

Good Deal!!! Hoping all the 10c Members get tickets to the shows they're wanting to go to!
  • Options
    I WAS DRAWN FOR THE AUSTIN TICKETS........Im so excited I can hardly stand myself. Now comes the waiting........It will so be worth it. :D
  • Options
    Yeaaa... received my confirmation today for the Clearwater show. Can't wait... I'm going to be on the lookout for Eddies Van cruising the Beach's...
    "Release will be played at my funeral"

10/27/91 Rochester, NY
    9/28/96 NY/NY
    9/23/98 West Palm, FL
    8/12/2000 Tampa, FL
    10/8/2004 Kissimmee, FL
    6/12/2008 Tampa, FL
    12/3/2012 Clearwater, FL *Eddie Vedder Solo
    4/11/2016 Tampa, FL
    4/13/2016 Jacksonville, FL
  • Options
    Aw poop. No tickets for me.
  • Options
    Apu wrote:
    Still haven't recieved any e-mail and starting to get worried... Did anyone else place their paypal order as a guest rather than through their PayPal account? I did, and never recieved a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.... :cry:
    I'm starting to wonder if my order was ever even submitted.

Only way to be 100% is to call your credit card customer service line to see if pp verified the money.
    Good luck

I got the "congratulations" email for NM, but my card has NOT been charged - has everyone who used a credit card instead of Paypal in this 'boat' too????

I have not received a charge on my card yet either; i had a 170 pending, then it was subtracted from my account; i won tickets though so i'm assuming the transaction will go through in a 1-2 days?
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    Is anyone still getting notices?????I put in for Jax and it is still pending in my paypal account but haven't gotten a email yet
  • Options
    LD_and happyLD_and happy Portland, OR Posts: 107
    CJ24 wrote:
    Received my email at 4:14PM today, going to the Clearwater show! I saw some posts on here regarding paypal. I did have a paypal acct with same email and although the entire total amount was not in paypal, just a portion, they did take my paypal money and also the balance from my credit card. It shows 'completed', not 'pending' and went through today. Hope this helps some of you wondering about payment. Is there anyone that has gotten tickets this way before know if they are going to be good seats? I'm so stoked.

I have a friend who got some "shitty seats" from the last EV solo tour through 10C- and is now opting to buy from the public sale. I scored in NM and am very happy and hoping for the best!
  • Options
    CJ24CJ24 Posts: 2
    CJ24 wrote:
    Received my email at 4:14PM today, going to the Clearwater show! I saw some posts on here regarding paypal. I did have a paypal acct with same email and although the entire total amount was not in paypal, just a portion, they did take my paypal money and also the balance from my credit card. It shows 'completed', not 'pending' and went through today. Hope this helps some of you wondering about payment. Is there anyone that has gotten tickets this way before know if they are going to be good seats? I'm so stoked.

I have a friend who got some "shitty seats" from the last EV solo tour through 10C- and is now opting to buy from the public sale. I scored in NM and am very happy and hoping for the best!

Thanks for the info! Yeah, just hope for the best, I'm extremely happy just to be in the same room. NO COMPLAINTS HERE! Have fun and good luck to you!
  • Options
    I got the congratz email from PJ earlier today for Jacksonville. Anyone know what kind of seat I (or others) can expect?
    2012: Missoula MT, Orlando FL (Eddie Vedder), Jacksonville FL (Eddie Vedder), Montreal QC (RNDM)
    2013: Seattle WA (RNDM), Portland OR, Spokane WA, Seattle WA
    2016: Miami FL, Tampa FL, NYC, Boston MA
    2018: Boston MA
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,882
    Won for Orlando! :D

Now to sort out those flights. Or maybe I could swim!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    I got the congratz email from PJ earlier today for Jacksonville. Anyone know what kind of seat I (or others) can expect?

Folding...if you're lucky, maybe padded as well.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    happy people...enjoy the shows :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Maybe I can just do go to the box office window day of the show. :lol: Thank God my stuff didnt go through my paycheck was pretty crappy.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Is the public sale this Friday for Austin and Dallas? Sorry if this was asked earlier; I haven't been following this thread because I can't go, but will be helping a friend try for tix.

I don't see it up on TM yet.

This discussion has been closed.