Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Does anyone know what time the general public tickets go on sale? I keep hitting refresh on the page hoping it will open. :-)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    drivingrl wrote:
    Does anyone know what time the general public tickets go on sale? I keep hitting refresh on the page hoping it will open. :-)

It's 10 am for PHX, prob the same for many others
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    dugsmokdugsmok Posts: 13
    edited February 2012
    On TM refreshing for ten minutes. Then at ten flew through tix picking and aced the security words in 3 secs. So at 10:00:17 "Sorry, no exact matches". Did this sell out in 17secs? Ft. Lauderdale show btw. 7 friends all with the same luck
    Post edited by dugsmok on
  • Options
    HA! Yeah the Ruth Eckerd Hall site went down at 10AM on the nose
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,803
    Orlando was ridiculously fast
  • Options
    I got Jax tickets about 4 min in.......kept saying not available and then went right through........sitting in the lodge right on stage of a 3000 seat venue.......I went back in about three minutes later and got offered tickets on the first try.
  • Options
    must go to broward perf arts site. lots of tix left
  • Options
    Just took a gander at Stub Hub, holy crap some of the prices, starting at $245 per ticket...good grief!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Orlando was ridiculously fast
    You're going to Orlando Paul?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,664
    Second Eddie Vedder solo shows added in Jacksonville, Clearwater, Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    demetrios wrote:
    Second Eddie Vedder solo shows added in Jacksonville, Clearwater, Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando.

Good on ya's FL peeps :)8-)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Jealous :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,664
    Suziemay wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Jealous :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Florida is getting 8 Vedder solo show's.

SWEET ZOMBIE JEBUS!!!! :shock:
  • Options
    2323 Posts: 5
    23 wrote:
    San Antown TX
    seriously didn't get the drawing hope to get sale on friday... anybody has a trick, tip, to score a tix on that crazy madness did some searchin... F5 ? really...help??? 911 ! fEEl me please! Im goin Coo Coo wanna bring my metaphysical credentials out here straight up! A sacred path was set reclaiming the .... see coo coo, HELP! :o

I know I will I know , somebody out there can help make this easier or more accesible ... aproachable... :arrow:

alguien?! ayuda

vous le vou? arigato SOS :idea:

try to install a macros on your computer....also change your clock setting so it displays the time with seconds

thanks =)))

b+c+ GPA ing shows now?! damn this is why It hurts when u don't get a ticket u craaaave... this is more than just 1 more concert in the collection, for me this day is ... sshhhh
  • Options
    Houston sold out instantly. Must have a bad internet connection here at the office b/c I was all over F5 and got shut out. :bummer There are probably 100 tickets already on stubhub.
  • Options
    bandrew wrote:
    Houston sold out instantly. Must have a bad internet connection here at the office b/c I was all over F5 and got shut out. :bummer There are probably 100 tickets already on stubhub.
    Is this Ticketmaster? What is "instantly"? See my earlier post; you can sometimes still get tickets up to 30-45 mins after they are "sold out", in fact I almost never get tickets at the first try but when I refresh a few times all of a sudden some will pop up. I don't know what time they went on sale, but don't give up after 5 mins.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I tried to buy 2 tickets for the Houston show and got through right at 10:00am, but, it was already sold out. How is this possible? Yet, another Ticketmaster scam, I suspect!
    I guess I could sell my car and buy 2 tickets in the pit from Stubhub. They are only $1000.00 a ticket!
  • Options
    worlieworlie Posts: 64
    Keep trying guys! I got some in Houston and husband got San antonio....there are still lots of singles that I have found, but I believe the "tiered release" theory, as we both tried for 30 mins, and right at 1030 boom.
    Don't give up!!!
    i knelt and emptied the mouth of every PUG around...

7/5/98 dallas, 10/14/00 houston, 10/15/00 houston, 10/17/00 dallas, 4/5/03 san antonio, 4/6/03 houston, 6/9/03 dallas, 10/8/04 kissimmee
  • Options
    I tried about 20 times for Houston tickets and got nothing... Finally made it but for 1 ticket. Like an idiot I didn't take it because I was hoping to take my dad to she show. Tried for 2 tickets and nothing. Tried one more time and got them!

SO F ING EXCITED!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Been trying for over an hour with no results. Gotta get back to work!
    Wow! Scalpers must have some inside people at Ticketmaster. They are offering tons of tickets for this show.
  • Options
    JebcrgJebcrg Posts: 11
    Tulsa has been added. Good luck all.
  • Options
    There are still some available for PHX. Keep trying. I got 3rd row!!!!
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    sheri zona wrote:
    Was that for a single seat? Unfortunately I need to bring the old ball & chain.

edit: more coming up now in pairs, I hate that Captcha thingy
  • Options
    kj1nyr wrote:
    sheri zona wrote:

Yes, I tried 2 tickets and got way up in the top/back. I tried again for 1 and presto...3rd row! I refused to take my other half, he is not a fan (I know, blasphemy!) and I wasn't about to waste a ticket on someone that didn't really want to be there.
  • Options
    sheri zona wrote:
    kj1nyr wrote:
    sheri zona wrote:

Yes, I tried 2 tickets and got way up in the top/back. I tried again for 1 and presto...3rd row! I refused to take my other half, he is not a fan (I know, blasphemy!) and I wasn't about to waste a ticket on someone that didn't really want to be there.

3rd row, Good for you! My gf & I had 2nd row in Hartford last year (thanks 10c!!) and it was incredible.

I am pretty surprised that Phoenix did not sell out sooner, there were still pairs available 35 minutes after they went on sale, maybe there's something to the whole 'staggered release' of tickets that people suggested earlier.

Regardless, I got my pair from the 10c, and I got another pair today for my friend & his wife who live out there and we got our flight booked! Can't wait to go back to Phoenix, and can't wait to see EV again!!!!
  • Options
    IliumIlium Posts: 4
    Been trying for 2+ hours on the 2nd Clearwater FL show. The website is completely overloaded. Just another disaster.
  • Options
    dioscoridesdioscorides Tulsa, OK Posts: 3
    edited February 2012
    923Mikey wrote:
    I was selected for Tulsa. Our Human Resource department put out a notice the same day I was selected informing us of a upcoming leadership training scheduled for April 17 - 19th. Ugh. I pleaded my dream to go to Oklahoma for the concert and a family research project. They decided I have outstanding leadership skills and are allowing me the time off. I'm splitting my time between Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Any suggestions on places to stay in both cities.

i didn't see that anyone had replied to you about where to stay in tulsa. based on location, i would choose this hotel: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/t ... -downtown/

downtown tulsa is still in the beginning stages of its revitalization. there are not a whole lot of choices for hotels yet. the above hotel is located in what is being referred to as the deco-district (named so because of the architecture). the choices for entertainment / food are few right next to the hotel. there is elote (organic mexican food), mods (crepes and gelato), and a bar named edward delk's. the hotel is within walking distance of the blue dome district. this area has developed a lot quicker. there are many more choices for restaurants and bars there. if you don't mind driving, the brady district (where the show is and still in the downtown area), cherry st, utica square, and brookside are not far from downtown and all have bars and restaurants. all these areas have some retail choices as well. utica square has the most retail and is mostly national brands. i recommend going to dwelling spaces in the blue dome district if you would like to buy some oklahoma stuff. its a really cool boutique-type shop.

if you would like something more upscale, i would recommend the mayo or the hotel ambassador.

edit: i completely forgot about the hyatt downtown: https://tulsa.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?null . it is not far from the blue dome district and is closer to the brady district.
    Post edited by dioscorides on
  • Options
    Was hoping Phoenix would sell better so maybe we'd get a second show on that Saturday, but we'll have to see. I just checked for 2 tickets and could get lower level about 25 rows back. I'm hoping the 10C tickets end up being decent.
    07-08-1998 Phoenix
    10-21-2000 Phoenix
    09-04-2011 East Troy 2
    11-04-2012 Phoenix (EV)
    07-19-2013 Wrigley Field
    11-19-2013 Phoenix
  • Options
    Just tried for Austin and all was gone at 12 pm when they went on sale!!!!! If anyone has extra tickets or needs to sell theirs please let me know. I'd really like to go to the Austin show. Thanks!
  • Options
    toro1998 wrote:
    Was hoping Phoenix would sell better so maybe we'd get a second show on that Saturday, but we'll have to see. I just checked for 2 tickets and could get lower level about 25 rows back. I'm hoping the 10C tickets end up being decent.

1:22 pm, pairs still available.
This discussion has been closed.