Options

Eddie Vedder Announces 2012 US Solo Tour

Comments

• Options
    IliumIlium Posts: 4
    Just found out I didn't get tickets for the Clearwater, FL Eddie Vedder show. Fan club member since 1995 and I only requested tickets to one show on the tour. I think that is BS, but whatever.
  • Options
    Public onsale is supposed to be Friday, I did not see anything on TM or live nation either.
  • Options
    marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 802
    Suziemay wrote:
    Is the public sale this Friday for Austin and Dallas? Sorry if this was asked earlier; I haven't been following this thread because I can't go, but will be helping a friend try for tix.

I don't see it up on TM yet.

Neither is being handled by TM.
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Suziemay wrote:
    Is the public sale this Friday for Austin and Dallas? Sorry if this was asked earlier; I haven't been following this thread because I can't go, but will be helping a friend try for tix.

Hey SuMay:

Tix are being handled thru Texas Performing Arts. Try here: http://www.texasperformingarts.org/ Good luck!
  • Options
    Ilium wrote:
    Just found out I didn't get tickets for the Clearwater, FL Eddie Vedder show. Fan club member since 1995 and I only requested tickets to one show on the tour. I think that is BS, but whatever.

Being a fanclub member since 1995 doesn't help your chances any in a lottery.
    Pearl Jam is an ok american rock n roll group
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Suziemay wrote:

C3 presents is handling these tickets, Suzie.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I spoke too soon; some shows are being sold through live Nation (at least Phoenix is)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    jjflash wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Hey SuMay:

Tix are being handled thru Texas Performing Arts. Try here: http://www.texasperformingarts.org/ Good luck!
    mfc2006 wrote:
    C3 presents is handling these tickets, Suzie.
    Thank you both! :D
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Six7Six7 wrote:
    Ilium wrote:

Being a fanclub member since 1995 doesn't help your chances any in a lottery.

I've been playing Powerball since 1995, and I've never won...that's BS. :roll:

Seriously though - very sorry you didn't score tix Ilium. I'm sure a lot of folks don't feel the RESULTS were fair, but I think the PROCESS was, and I was saying this before I was lucky enough to get them. I've been a member since 1995 as well, but seniority really had no consideration in this deal, and rightly so I believe. I would like to see seniority be considered with regards to seat assignments in some way, as my seats have been getting further and further away throughout the last few years - but that's another story.

Keep your hopes up and try public onsale - you may end up with better tix anyway! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Ilium wrote:

People who entered twice for shows are disqualified. Did you enter your name twice for the same show? They prob disqualified you if you did.The email stated that pretty clearly that that is not allowed.
    -neat man!
  • Options
    vs_fanvs_fan Posts: 24
    Im happy I was able to get tix for the Las Vegas show. I wasnt gonna be able to try durin the public onsale since ill be at work. Thank you Ten Club, am totally looking forward to the show.
    2003: Irvine
    2005: Toronto
    2006: Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles 1 & 2, Henry Fonda, Honolulu
    2009: Universal City 3 & 4
    2011: Calgary, Edmonton
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2, Oakland, Seattle
    2014: Austin (Week 2), Milwaukee, Denver
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Philly 1 & 2
    2018: Seattle 2, Wrigley 1 & 2 
    EV:
    2012: Las Vegas 1 & 2
    2016: Ohana 
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    Anybody want to meet up before the Houston show on the 22nd? Have a pre-party?
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    Hey fello Ten Clubbers! I am seeking tickets to Eddies show in Ft Lauderdale! I live 10 minutes from the Performing Arts Center and would really love to attend a show I didn't have to fly to. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has 2 extra tickets email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:katgarf@yahoo.com">katgarf@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks!!!! ;)
  • Options
    KG253023 wrote:
    Hey fello Ten Clubbers! I am seeking tickets to Eddies show in Ft Lauderdale! I live 10 minutes from the Performing Arts Center and would really love to attend a show I didn't have to fly to. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has 2 extra tickets email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:katgarf@yahoo.com">katgarf@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks!!!! ;)

Also try the public sale this Friday 10amEST: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D004 ... orcatid=60

Good luck!
  • Options
    I was selected for Tulsa. Our Human Resource department put out a notice the same day I was selected informing us of a upcoming leadership training scheduled for April 17 - 19th. Ugh. I pleaded my dream to go to Oklahoma for the concert and a family research project. They decided I have outstanding leadership skills and are allowing me the time off. I'm splitting my time between Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Any suggestions on places to stay in both cities.
  • Options
    923Mikey wrote:
    I was selected for Tulsa. Our Human Resource department put out a notice the same day I was selected informing us of a upcoming leadership training scheduled for April 17 - 19th. Ugh. I pleaded my dream to go to Oklahoma for the concert and a family research project. They decided I have outstanding leadership skills and are allowing me the time off. I'm splitting my time between Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Any suggestions on places to stay in both cities.
    Woo hoo!! You gotta do things that make you happy. That's awesome. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Similar thing happened to me with Foo Fighters. I got tix to the IZOD show. Company notified me that I was "selected" for a super special training. Talked to a mentor and likened missing the show to missing his child's concert recital. He said,"I think that means you can't go to the training". So I bailed :D So far no signs of it being a career limiting move yet. It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Easily top 5.
  • Options
    HEY! anyone with a chase credit card
    is the ticket charge showing up twice?

its showing up as a 'pending charge' and as a 'sale' charge at the moment.....i'm going to go to the bank tomorrow to check it out, but i wanted to see if anyone here is seeing similar activity?

it may just be me tweaking out, but if anyone with chase could let me know, that'd be great!

thank you in advance!
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    HEY! anyone with a chase credit card
    is the ticket charge showing up twice?

its showing up as a 'pending charge' and as a 'sale' charge at the moment.....i'm going to go to the bank tomorrow to check it out, but i wanted to see if anyone here is seeing similar activity?

it may just be me tweaking out, but if anyone with chase could let me know, that'd be great!

thank you in advance!
    The pending charge should go away after a few days. I sometimes see duplicate charge on all sorts of purchases, one that's pending and one that's gone through and as far as I can remember, haven't had a double charge from anyone from this.
  • Options
    2323 Posts: 5
    San Antown TX
    seriously didn't get the drawing hope to get sale on friday... anybody has a trick, tip, to score a tix on that crazy madness did some searchin... F5 ? really...help??? 911 ! fEEl me please! Im goin Coo Coo wanna bring my metaphysical credentials out here straight up! A sacred path was set reclaiming the .... see coo coo, HELP! :o

I know I will I know , somebody out there can help make this easier or more accesible ... aproachable... :arrow:

alguien?! ayuda

vous le vou? arigato SOS :idea:
  • Options
    23 wrote:
    San Antown TX
    seriously didn't get the drawing hope to get sale on friday... anybody has a trick, tip, to score a tix on that crazy madness did some searchin... F5 ? really...help??? 911 ! fEEl me please! Im goin Coo Coo wanna bring my metaphysical credentials out here straight up! A sacred path was set reclaiming the .... see coo coo, HELP! :o

I know I will I know , somebody out there can help make this easier or more accesible ... aproachable... :arrow:

alguien?! ayuda

vous le vou? arigato SOS :idea:

try to install a macros on your computer....also change your clock setting so it displays the time with seconds

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    I actually got Vegas! Have attended many PJ shows but have never seen Eddie solo live.

I'm super excited myself! So you know though, this is not a PJ show... quite a bit different, remember he's about a C+ guitarist with A+ vocals and A+ lyrics... ends up being a B to B+ show, but it's still Ed Ved, so most of us will be happy anyway!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 325
    I actually got Vegas! Have attended many PJ shows but have never seen Eddie solo live.

I'm super excited myself! So you know though, this is not a PJ show... quite a bit different, remember he's about a C+ guitarist with A+ vocals and A+ lyrics... ends up being a B to B+ show, but it's still Ed Ved, so most of us will be happy anyway!
    Wow. I will give him an A+!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    fsu2626 wrote:

Wow. I will give him an A+!

Me too!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    I saw Ed in Boston & Hartford last year, A+ shows easily. Comparing him solo to PJ is like comparing apples to oranges IMHO.
  • Options
    C+ guitar player? That doesn't even deserve a reply.

Oh wait...

If you can sing like he can sing, and play like he can play - at the same time, you're easily B+!
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    I am a nervous wreck waiting for the public sale tomorrow. I just can't bring myself to pay scumbagscalper.com 400 for a ticket.

No coffee for me tomorrow or I won't be able to type. :shock:
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    Yeah! :D I was selected for Orlando, the last show of his solo tour! Can't wait! Hope he plays some rarities since it's the last stop.
  • Options
    DedvwDedvw Posts: 245
    sheri zona wrote:
    I am a nervous wreck waiting for the public sale tomorrow. I just can't bring myself to pay scumbagscalper.com 400 for a ticket.

If scumbagscalper.com is what it takes to get a ticket, go for it! You won't be disappointed. It's easily one of the best shows I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot).
  • Options
    sheri zona wrote:

good luck!!! it'll be worth it!

• Options
    Good luck everyone trying for tickets! Just make sure to get in right when the onsale time is, and don't give up right away even if it says not available. I suspect TM either staggers the ticket release, or sometimes it's in people's carts and they don't buy. I'd say try for at least 30-45 mins before you give up.

Have the ticket page pulled up and logged in 10-15 mins before the onsale time so all you have to do is when the second hand hits the hour, hit F5 or command R for Macs. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.