ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    SD48277 wrote:
    Yay!!! So happy to read the good news!

Thanks we are too. There is nothing like good news. :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Awesome, awesome news...overjoyed to hear it. More good vibes from FLorida :)
    Jamie
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thank you for your continued prayers and support everybody.
    Post edited by paysonites on
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I'm so happy that I took the time and read each page on this thread. I love happy endings.....

You are both an inpiration, and I hope that the good vibes continue to be sent your way. I hope that things get easier for you both real soon!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I'm so happy that I took the time and read each page on this thread. I love happy endings.....

You are both an inpiration, and I hope that the good vibes continue to be sent your way. I hope that things get easier for you both real soon!

Thank you so much. This site has the most amazing people you'd ever want to come across.
    My wife and I have gotten more support here than from anywhere else.
    I think that Pearl Jam's music brings out the best in people.
    We really appreciate your kind words :)
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Awesome, awesome news...overjoyed to hear it. More good vibes from FLorida :)
    Jamie

Thank you we can feel them all around us. :D P.M. sent
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thoughts and prayers are still coming from my wife & i in TX to you both.....

all the best,
    Matt & Laurel
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thoughts and prayers are still coming from my wife & i in TX to you both.....

all the best,
    Matt & Laurel

Thanks so much.... :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I can't wait to see both of you at the Phoenix EV show (for sure) and pre-party (hopefully). Here are some extra AZ good vibes being sent your way.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I can't wait to see both of you at the Phoenix EV show (for sure) and pre-party (hopefully). Here are some extra AZ good vibes being sent your way.

Right on. We're are thinking about being really corny and getting some matching Ten Club style shirts with our user name on it (Paysonites) made. Or maybe just wearing some matching past EV tour shirts. We are so stoked for this. Finally a show w/ no plane tickets or tremendous gas bills involved. As long as she is well enough we're going. As of right now she's saying it's being planned get ready Phoenix. See you at the show and pre-party. :D

Fingers crossed
    John and Shawna :P :P
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Great to hear she is doing well. So Happy for you both. Enjoy your EV show. :mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    Great to hear she is doing well. So Happy for you both. Enjoy your EV show. :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for your post and your previous post. We really appreciate all of the prayers we can get. It is still going to be a very long road for Shawna/me. She is maxed out right now with relentless and extreme pain levels w/ her back. Her heart rate is still high but we've come far. She is once again looking forward to a break from all of this and EV is right on time as far as she is concerned. If her heart is healed then it is a definite. For her sake I hope it is. She is tired of all of this and has a very bad case of cabin fever. So planning on going is well worth seeing her spirits lifted. Thanks again for checking in and showing support.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    John & Shawna,

So excited to check back in this AM and see that there was good news shared over the weekend. That is great! Continued good vibes for the good news to keep on coming.

'Reaching in....the sun's fingers clutch the dawn to pass'
    :thumbup:

Brett
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    John & Shawna,

So excited to check back in this AM and see that there was good news shared over the weekend. That is great! Continued good vibes for the good news to keep on coming.

'Reaching in....the sun's fingers clutch the dawn to pass'
    :thumbup:

Brett

Thanks so much...
    Excellent choice of lyrics by the way.
    That song was part of our wedding. Matter of fact
    It was the choice used for our first dance. :D
    I'm going to have to pop that one in right now. :lol:
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    As her tears fall caressing my hands in the moon lights shine
    As my heart drops beneath me reminding me of a pain like no other kind
    Everything that I am stretches out like a second skin
    Just trying to be like a sponge so that I can take it all in

If my heart could just do the beating so hers could finally rest
    Then time wouldn't stand still and could be lifted off her chest.
    As the emotions run high with no end or new beginning in sight.
    Where is this unseen Calvary to relieve us from this fight.

Things were different then all is different now
    I tried to explain somehow.....
    I tried to explain hope this works somehow.....

As we dream of laying in the sands of the ocean
    and the life saving waters moving gently against our skin
    We feel our hearts beating as our feelings of love begin.
    feeling the heat from our bodies and the coldness of the seas
    We know we'll be together for the rest of eternity

So my wife stays close to me as the dawn breaks through
    Our endless love knowing no boundaries and always remaining true
    Loving her has always been the easiest thing that I have ever done
    In time with the angels guiding light we will finally know because we will have won

I tried to explain somehow.....
    I tried to explain hope this works somehow.....

Eddie Vedder and the band have been one of my greatest inspirations if life
    I truly thank all of you for your love and support.
    We know that we're not alone in this....
    There is a togetherness that is unlike any other.

Thank you for that and let the music set us all free.

Written by John for Shawna

No matter how hard
    Post edited by paysonites on
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Beautiful John
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    Beautiful John

:) Thanks
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    WOW.... That's so incredibly beautiful. I have tears
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    WOW.... That's so incredibly beautiful. I have tears

Ahh...That really means a lot. She is starting to do a little better here. It is SO important to live each day like it is your last. I know I've heard that saying a million times but I never really understood it until we went through this. Reach out to your closest friends....Reach out to your family.....Soak in those special moments...Enjoy them all. :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    Hey everybody...

We've been experiencing some pretty rough waters lately. Shawna's pain is now in both legs. She's having sharp,dull pains, numbness and extreme spasms at times. A new symptom is numbness in her hands which has been going on for about 11 day's now. We are having problems with the doctors understanding the situation and have had to make a defensive stand. I am to exhausted to explain. All I can say right now is they are trying to force her into a care center. Which isn't going to happen. We were told by a nurse that works there that thank GOD your not coming here because there is a extreme outbreak of staff and mersa infections. She has had three major internal infections in the past months so why would they want to put her in such a high risk environment. I am documenting and writing a letter to her PCP of concerns of patient confidentiality breaches and mistreatment issues. Please keep us in your thoughts for these times are very difficult.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    paysonites wrote:
    Hey everybody...

We've been experiencing some pretty rough waters lately. Shawna's pain is now in both legs. She's having sharp,dull pains, numbness and extreme spasms at times. A new symptom is numbness in her hands which has been going on for about 11 day's now. We are having problems with the doctors understanding the situation and have had to make a defensive stand. I am to exhausted to explain. All I can say right now is they are trying to force her into a care center. Which isn't going to happen. We were told by a nurse that works there that thank GOD your not coming here because there is a extreme outbreak of staff and mersa infections. She has had three major internal infections in the past months so why would they want to put her in such a high risk environment. I am documenting and writing a letter to her PCP of concerns of patient confidentiality breaches and mistreatment issues. Please keep us in your thoughts for these times are very difficult.

Oh, man....
    So sorry to hear about the latest problems. You guys will continue to be in our thoughts & prayers. Stay strong, man....and if you need anything, just let us know.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    paysonites wrote:
    Hey everybody...

Oh, man....
    So sorry to hear about the latest problems. You guys will continue to be in our thoughts & prayers. Stay strong, man....and if you need anything, just let us know.

Matt

Thank you so much.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    paysonites wrote:
    Hey everybody...

Wow, that is so sad to hear after the relatively good news report. Life can be such a roller coaster -- here are all of the best thoughts and wishes to a quick ride back 'up.'
    As Matt put please let us know if you need anything John - I will happily skip out on my dinner date with the wife this week again if it will help you and Shawna.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    all the best John....all will be ok in the end..stay stronge..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Let her know that there are a lot of people out there that are rooting for her recovery. I hope to meet you both at the EV concert in April.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    Hey everybody...

Wow, that is so sad to hear after the relatively good news report. Life can be such a roller coaster -- here are all of the best thoughts and wishes to a quick ride back 'up.'
    As Matt put please let us know if you need anything John - I will happily skip out on my dinner date with the wife this week again if it will help you and Shawna.

PM sent.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    So sorry to read this John. We're all pulling for you guys. Hoping that things turn around for you in the coming days/weeks. All my best.
    Jamie
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    So sorry to read this John. We're all pulling for you guys. Hoping that things turn around for you in the coming days/weeks. All my best.
    Jamie

PM is being sent here soon. Thank you...
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    SxDx1982SxDx1982 Posts: 124
    Sending 10000000000x positive vibes your way.
    There is a person that I know who is also going through several different treatments at the moment... right now we're waiting for news on whether she has yet another serious illness that needs to be treated. I try not to think about it too much, but it's difficult because she's someone who is very close to me.
    Here's to hoping that we both get good news soon and our lives can get back to normal (or at least semi-normal, whatever that is).
    Hugs to both of you.
    I'm still out here waiting
    Watching reruns of my life