The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Foggy or smoggy?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,598
    rr165892 said:

Foggy or smoggy?

A little groggy. :wink:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Touche
    rr165892 said:

Touche

Haha! Head is more clear now and so is the sky. Even a tiny chance of much needed rain this week. We'll take any drops we can get!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Have a stunningly great weekend you strat playing hippie.May you get the rain you desire.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Hey Ladys and Gentlemen...hope you will all have a nice weekend!

I rescued myself from another thread just to not say too much about this gun sh.t !
    So it´s safe here...and maybe at least I should get a nice drink to calm down a little bit...haha
    Too late at 1am to get in trouble....

Mr.lux...what first came to my mind was a little rain by Prince but this is what I accidently got first...

with increadible 7.672.718 views...you can feel good with it for 10 hours if you like....lol

ok, don´t know what I already made wrong again, but I tink it works anyhow....haha
    just not my day...
    so better get me a drink now....
    kce8 said:

Hey Ladys and Gentlemen...hope you will all have a nice weekend!

I rescued myself from another thread just to not say too much about this gun sh.t !
    So it´s safe here...and maybe at least I should get a nice drink to calm down a little bit...haha
    Too late at 1am to get in trouble....

Mr.lux...what first came to my mind was a little rain by Prince but this is what I accidently got first...

with increadible 7.672.718 views...you can feel good with it for 10 hours if you like....lol

Good move kce8- it's always safe to hang out in The Lounge Car!

The link works fine- that's music to my ears- thanks!

Cheers!

Cheers! to all Loungers...

Well as there is snow and ice since weeks here in my area I could def try a nice fireplace vid ! ha
    kce8 said:

Cheers! to all Loungers...

Well as there is snow and ice since weeks here in my area I could def try a nice fireplace vid ! ha

Here's some snap crackle n' pop for ya, kce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyU3bRy2x44

Oh great, thanks brianlux...just right in time :look_at_the_time: 3am...

Have a lot of stuff to do in a few hours...decoration and preparations for the Welcome Day for our refugees of Syria and Africa! First big meeting!

So good night :yin_yang:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    What are you doing up at 3am, kce?!

And what's the Welcome Day about? Sounds cool.

Sleep tight, and good luck tomorrow :lucky:
    edited February 2015
    Well, I´m always late at night...they call me Night Owl... haha, never getting enough sleep...

Yeah we have some refugees here in my area and I am helping on honorary post for our community. We help them in all situations to get along with all the new stuff here
    Today I made preparations for the room decoration and I am just finished printing some bandages (?) with words of every language for candle glasses. It´s 1:20am here now and I didn´t thought it would take so long. It´s not so easy to find the right words in persian, arabian or all the others... when you get two or three different versions - there is just too many wrong shit on the web.
    Tomorrow ehm..later I have to finish it and the little flags I made for the world map. Later then I will make the decoration.
    This will be our first Welcome festivity... just to get in contact with the new people and help them find a little trust in this foreign land! I heard stories about their escapes...it´s alread hard for me to endur that! Some are clearly traumatized. Some of them speak a litle bit English but the most can not. Til now I had only contect to one refugee and he sure is one modern young teacher from Syria speaking 5 languages! But you would´t need to know his story...so sad!
    But it´s so great to hear that almost all of them are thankful and will come.
    I am anxious to see how it will go on Monday!

Hell it´s too late again... thank you hedonist for your wishes!
    And as you will have the whole night... Cheers!
    Post edited by kce8 on
    Kce8,Good for you.Your actions speak volumes.Those immigrants are lucky to have you welcoming them.
    This little gem is for you Kce8
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2hZ6OytDxo
  • Hey barkeep,
    This is a fine lounge.
    May I have a Spanish coffee please.
    Have one on me, PJf. Nothing like a good Spanish coffee con Tia Maria.

Cheers!

Peace

rr165892 said:

Thank you so much rr !
    That´s still one of the greatest songs and just a lovely peace of art!
    Brings me into the perfect mood...
    F..g wonderful choice - feeling I will put it on repeat while finishing the preparations!

:smiley:
    It's always Zeppelin time!!!!
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

FUCK 'n A RR!!!! That was awesome... I may have to start my Sunday Mournin w/ some Jack Daniels on the Rocks after watching that. It all starts w/ Zeplin for me
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    kce, I admire your kindness and commitment.

Taking it easy here this morning, rainy outside, heat on inside and some Golden Girls. Hope to get into some good music later on.

Have a good morning, all.
    Wow... hedonist, so nice words...thank you so much! :blush::hug::smiley:

Well, if I think I am in a difficult situation now, then how must this poor people feel after all what they had to pass through? ....
    I just hope not only one of us will ever have to experience things like they do! But they have survived...and it´s now on us to give them a little peace and offer some safeness now. It´s not so much I personally can do, just little things.

So I will get myself a small cocktail and one or two episodes of `Lost´ !
    But before ...and maybe after that haha...

Here´s one of my all time favorites... :smiley: I just love it...
    For all you good people in PJ world...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg
    edited February 2015
    Well that´s great... I can post it but cannot see it if I klick on it...lol :lol:
    I used to love lost.Leftovers the new show on HBO that ran in fall is by same people.Trippy and worth watching
    Yeah I have heard of it but haven´t seen it yet. Sounds interesting!
    Here's a little something mighty fine to get ya'll through this Monday afternoon (dig that amazing solo at the end!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lDMmPFaEs

edited February 2015
    Brian.Very tasty nugget there.thx
    Time for some Dinosaur JR when at the gym later.Now it's a must.
    What sweet tone he pulled when he kicked into distortion.Heck of a player.His sound really dials me in to those" Grunge" Days.Distinctive.To me anyway.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
    rr165892 said:

Brian.Very tasty nugget there.thx
    Time for some Dinosaur JR when at the gym later.Now it's a must.
    What sweet tone he pulled when he kicked into distortion.Heck of a player.His sound really dials me in to those" Grunge" Days.Distinctive.To me anyway.

For sure, rr! I'm mesmerized every time I watch and and listen to J. play on the video. It amazes me that I had somehow missed out on listening to Mascis and Dino all these years. Definitely a fan these days!

Brian,I did just as I said and rocked out some Dino JR. weird thing it morphed into Mudhoney,Screeming Trees and the Afghan Whigs and wrapped up with Sunny Day Real Estate.Strange how it felt like a natural progression.But thx for lighting that fuse.
    rr165892 said:

Brian,I did just as I said and rocked out some Dino JR. weird thing it morphed into Mudhoney,Screeming Trees and the Afghan Whigs and wrapped up with Sunny Day Real Estate.Strange how it felt like a natural progression.But thx for lighting that fuse.

Good show, rr! I had to drive down to Folsom today on business and rocked out to Dino's Farm the whole way. Here's a teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgTJtdn6VjM