The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    SD48277 said:

kce8 said:

If we are just talking about missed peoples here could someone of you please send good wishes and say hello to badbrains from me? Thanks!!!

Just sent him a text for you. :smile:
    Wow, thank you so much SD!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yeah, badbrains is missed for sure! And he who cannot be named.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,602
    Hey friends, our phone line was cut by a brilliant back hoe operator so won't be on here for at least a few days. Will look forward to seeing what craziness has been going on here and will hit the lounge car first thing when up and running again!

Cheers!

B.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hope you're back in business soon, B.

I assure you the craziness will be prevalent as always.

Secretly-sane Chief awaits you ;)
    Just saw the first three songs from PJs show yesterday... damn I love this band!!!
  • hedonist said:

Hope you're back in business soon, B.

I assure you the craziness will be prevalent as always.

Secretly-sane Chief awaits you ;)

Great show!

Man I hated that head nurse.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    She was wretched Ratched!

Counter to that, behold the sweetness :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82-7ozS_MI
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Positives thoughts for all my train compadres. Life is still wonderful.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    Howdie, riders. Just a quick hello from town. Still no phone. Argh! Nurse Ratchet did it, haha!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,873
    edited November 2015
    rr165892 said:

Johnny P,
    like G under P is my Palm Beach County Neighbor.Where you been man.Its been a couple years.

The man had a baby! No more slacking for Pistachio. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brianlux said:

Howdie, riders. Just a quick hello from town. Still no phone. Argh! Nurse Ratchet did it, haha!

Enjoy the solitude!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Insomnia bullies me again... maybe I need some new lullabys... any suggestions for tomorrow night? lol So I wish you all a restful sleep tonight!
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Use 3 sleepy time tea bags and smoke a few bowls.
    rr165892 said:

Use 3 sleepy time tea bags and smoke a few bowls.

Yeah, if I just could do that (no more smoke for my lungs allowed) ... I only will get the tea ... lol but thanx rr !
    Good luck.Edibles will do the trick,no need to smoke:)))
    Hope kce is deep in the land of Nod. Lack of good sleep can so fuck with the mind and body.
    Here,here!!!
    Still no phone. Expletives galore for my phone company!

Thanx hedo and rr... I will try again in two hours... lol maybe with one or two glasses of red wine ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT1cIWoVIa4
    Just pulled this up with full stereo sound...as the husband and I were discussing intangibles.

Perfect.

THANK YOU, kce.
    hedonist said:

Just pulled this up with full stereo sound...as the husband and I were discussing intangibles.

Perfect.

THANK YOU, kce.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME HEDONIST!
    Very cool that is wasn't just only for me the perfect song at that moment ! =)
    I am temporary at home between two job orders and damn this is it now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oA4BWQovk
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    kce8 said:

Thanx hedo and rr... I will try again in two hours... lol maybe with one or two glasses of red wine ;)

You always know something special is coming when Eddie bust out the 1979 Walter Payton Jersey. Da Bears and Vive La France !!!!
    muskydan said:

kce8 said:

You always know something special is coming when Eddie bust out the 1979 Walter Payton Jersey. Da Bears and Vive La France !!!!
    Well yeah, even if I once again have no glimmer about that Walter Payton Jersey...lol...this really was something special in Berlin... :blush:
    Dan-O I knew you would comment on that.lol
    For my Who-loving bud Empty, and anyone else who digs this :)

Seems to fit lately, too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIU-EHSnCc
    Great song hedonist...
    I know I am late but I really like some The Who stuff nowadays.
    Gema blocked that video here so I watched the Eddie version from The Who Hit 50. I love when Eddies covers songs and especially this first one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7yEqPMlQH0
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Hey loungers, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up to a very unfortunate incident that happend last year In Chicago. To make a long story short a police officer shot a knife wielding man high in PCP. Yes the officer is white, yes the offender was black, and yes the offender is dead, shot 16 times by the officer. Dash cam video caught everything on tape. Family has said it does not want video released and has already been paid 5 million. The officer is stripped of his police power and waiting to be terminated and most likely charged early next week. Police officers w/ Union representation take a very long time to be fired for the process to vet itself out. The reason I am bringing this up is that the city faught to not have this video released so Chicago/country would not have to experience another Ferguson situation. Well the city lost its fight in the Supreme Court yesterday and will have to release this by Nov 25th. I have not seen the video, but all the rumors that are going around the dept is that it's real real bad (excessive) and it's going to get real bad in the city when released. All days off for police are cancelled next wends-Sunday and National Guard will be at the ready. So I just wanted to lay this out there for you guys before the media makes this situation 100x worse. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all and if you are in Chicago or really any big city next week be ever mindful of where you are at. I am having my Thanksgiving dinner and jack Daniels on the rocks w/ my family tonight . Be safe
    You keep safe too, musky.
    Well hello, you trifecta of badassness.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kGNdE0b5Q