The Train's Lounge Car

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited May 2015

Sorry posted in the correct Forum now.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

I hope your heart is beating strongly these days, jose.

This evening, got some really nice grooving music letting loose. At the moment, Ed & Roger doing Comfortably Numb.

Ahhh,the Sandy relief concert? An Excellant pull Hedo.I thought Billy Joel killed it at that show also.Enjoy that,I got wrangled into watching Paddington(talking bear).Its kinda funny,so all good.
    hedonist said:

rr, you catch some badass shows. The husband turned me on to the Deftones and I will say that, like Sully Erna, Chino Moreno has an awesome name. Just said it aloud with a rrrolling "r".

kce, I've no clue about their newer stuff either but that I do know? Good shit. Especially love "Warning".

Raising a glass to you both!

Mama and I enjoy live music.At this point in our lives we try to combine going to shows with get away weekends and such.Im glad We Had kids and the domesticated life early.Now that they are out ,there is so much more time for these fun activities.Gotta take advantage.
    We got some gems planned for the next few months.You know I'll update:)
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I hope she had a great day with you (and your children too?).

Went for lunch with my mom and sister's family, somehow ended up with two hundred bucks in cash from her. Really? And she would NOT let us refuse, plus she paid for lunch.

Jeez. Glad I got her a nice card =)

We're NIN'ing it at the moment and this is so off and perfect at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joFUvmi3OBw
    We had 2 of the 3 home with friends and girlfriends.Her day was going fine until our AC took a crap at about 3 in the afternoon.It was Africa hot in Casa De RR all night.Had every ceiling fan going,But it was 95 yesterday.At least a little sea breeze was blowing.I really thought the MRS was going to crash on a float in the pool.
    All fixed now(love extended service plan ,great investment) and back to the chill.
    Oh and Moms gotta do that shit,so Just let her give it to you and then take the money and treat her to lunch or a mani and pedi spa afternoon.
    Ok I need a soda STAT!! Diet Dew, please! I usually don't post in AMT except over here.. But that pets/ kids thread needed spoken to! Lol
    Breathe Deep ,or as Ed would say Just Breathe or A Breath and a Scream may be more fitting.

Upon further thought would Drop that fuckin Leash, be inappropriate? Here's your soda pop WH in a 100% recycled no animal harmed biodegradable cup.Served shakin not stirred with reclaimed ice cubes from artic glacier melt.
    rr165892 said:

Breathe Deep ,or as Ed would say Just Breathe or A Breath and a Scream may be more fitting.

Upon further thought would Drop that fuckin Leash, be inappropriate? Here's your soda pop WH in a 100% recycled no animal harmed biodegradable cup.Served shakin not stirred with reclaimed ice cubes from artic glacier melt.

Thank you! :-)
    I think I really scared people.. That was not my intention. We were asked what our opinions were.. That was mine. And unfortunately, it was not reviewed too well. Oh well.. One day I'll learn that most people can't comprehend what I have survived.. And therefore cannot understand why I
    Stand where I do. So if I offended any of you, I apologize.. I was just stating where I stand in said matter.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,493

I think I really scared people.. That was not my intention. We were asked what our opinions were.. That was mine. And unfortunately, it was not reviewed too well. Oh well.. One day I'll learn that most people can't comprehend what I have survived.. And therefore cannot understand why I
    Stand where I do. So if I offended any of you, I apologize.. I was just stating where I stand in said matter.

:how_interesting:

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,600
    Ladies and gentlemen, for your riding pleasure may we suggest oxygen therapy, yoga, deep breathing, laughter therapy? Hedonist, some music for the ride, perhaps?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Happy to oblige, B! This seems fitting for the moment (although I came *this* close to selecting "Dogs" =) )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehlNl-DAEKM

Shine on, you crazy fucking diamonds :)
    Nicely done, Hedo! :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Smoothe riding tonight.
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Hey Cubs fans…Vedder is in the House!!!! I am sure he is going to do the 7th inning stretch Here. Count on him hitting his spots after the game tonight. Have Not seen Chelios yet
    muskydan said:

Hey Cubs fans…Vedder is in the House!!!! I am sure he is going to do the 7th inning stretch Here. Count on him hitting his spots after the game tonight. Have Not seen Chelios yet

Cool!

So how is it that Ed became such a big Cubs fan anyway?

He Grew up in Evanston which is only a 6 miles from Wrigley Field and a quick EL ride to the field. I took that route hundreds of times to Wrigley back in the day as a kid. You will not meet a bigger Cubs fan and baseball lover than EV. If anyone is in Chicago get to Stanleys' immediately!!!
    muskydan said:

He Grew up in Evanston which is only a 6 miles from Wrigley Field and a quick EL ride to the field. I took that route hundreds of times to Wrigley back in the day as a kid. You will not meet a bigger Cubs fan and baseball lover than EV. If anyone is in Chicago get to Stanleys' immediately!!!

This. ^
    Interesting- thanks!

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    This sums up the state of debate in the last month on AMT ...

Jason P said:

That is Fuckin Great!!! Thanks for the laugh.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,401
    Jason P said:

BWAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
    HOWL!!!!!!!!!

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    muskydan said:

Jason P said:

That is Fuckin Great!!! Thanks for the laugh.
    Best summary EVER!!!
    Jason P said:

+4 LOL!

By the way, Beian interesting topic if wether humans are the smartest creatures on the planet! I really truly love what Paul Watson does! He is a generational
    Pioneer, just like Pat Parelli with horses, or Cesar Mikan with dogs, he is helping the human world to understand what they are destroying. I love his work.
  • brianlux said:

muskydan said:

Cool!

So how is it that Ed became such a big Cubs fan anyway?

This explains/shows.
    http://loudwire.com/pearl-jam-eddie-vedder-take-me-out-to-the-ballgame-chicago-cubs-game/
    Haha...SRV looks like a skinny Sam Kinison.

Bless them both (all) for the music given.

What a version!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8x62zml0UQ
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    edited May 2015
    More BB King. "Since I Met You Baby", from Blues Summit, with Katie Webster. Great duet, great fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu1mKfl5Zyc

"Treat me like the queen I am... the swamp boogie queen".
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf