Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    valrivalri Posts: 52
    Block 115 is right next to the stage 2nd row great seats! 
    Beerbreath wrote:
    Anyone here be able to tell me how good seats in block 115 are in the MEN Arena in Manchester? Row B specifically? I have somebody who wants to sell me a ticket there, and I'm still kind of holding out for a standing ticket coming free at some stage, but for anyone who may have sat near this area, is it really close to the stage and good sound and view etc?
  • Options
    margiokmargiok Posts: 11
    hi everybody,
    i sell this pj tickets:

one standing for amsterdam night 1
    one standing for amsterdam night 2

face value

PM me if interested
  • Options
    richmo_crichmo_c Posts: 5
    I have two seated tickets for Prague. Let me know if you're interested :)
  • Options
    4 guys on tour from Scotland
    Manchester then 5 days in Amsterdam for the 2 shows
    Where is the party (pre show) not that we should need it , but it would be nice to meet up with fellow jammers .
    Suggestions anyone :mrgreen:
    imck
  • Options
    BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Still have these available for face value:

Oslo:
    OSLO SPEKTRUM FELT 208, Row 13, Seat 49
    OSLO SPEKTRUM FELT 211, Row 14, Seat 91

Stockholm:
    Sektion A10, Row 4, Seat 21

Boyfriend and I double-booked both shows in course of the Crowdsurge and Ticketmaster server problems. :roll:

PM please!
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • Options
    sarahcunnysarahcunny Posts: 93
    hey does anyone know if we'll get a further confirmation from either TC or Crowdsurge for Manchester gig or do we just take along our crowdsurge email confirmations to the box office to collect tickets/wristbands?

cheers and roll on june 20th!! :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    sarahcunny wrote:
    hey does anyone know if we'll get a further confirmation from either TC or Crowdsurge for Manchester gig or do we just take along our crowdsurge email confirmations to the box office to collect tickets/wristbands?

I don't think anyone has heard anything yet. Maybe something will come out a couple of weeks before the tour, otherwise, yeah, worse comes to worse we just turn up at the venue, find the 10c desk or window.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    sarahcunnysarahcunny Posts: 93
    morello wrote:
    sarahcunny wrote:

I don't think anyone has heard anything yet. Maybe something will come out a couple of weeks before the tour, otherwise, yeah, worse comes to worse we just turn up at the venue, find the 10c desk or window.

cheers!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Oh how I look forward for this summer, Amsterdam x2, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen :P
    My wonderful girlfriend joins me on all gigs except the two shows in Berlin, so Im traveling alone, would be great to have someone to share an awful amount of beer with, let me know!

Fredrik, Oslo, Norway.
  • Options
    Corduroy997Corduroy997 Posts: 40
    Oh how I look forward for this summer, Amsterdam x2, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen :P
    My wonderful girlfriend joins me on all gigs except the two shows in Berlin, so Im traveling alone, would be great to have someone to share an awful amount of beer with, let me know!

Fredrik, Oslo, Norway.

Skal selv på 4 show, inkludert Berlin 2. Kan fort bli noen øl da, ja!
  • Options

Fredrik, Oslo, Norway.

Skal selv på 4 show, inkludert Berlin 2. Kan fort bli noen øl da, ja!

Brillefint! Gi meg et slag i ansiktet når avreise nærmer seg, hotelltips?
  • Options
    Marley05Marley05 Posts: 35
    4 guys on tour from Scotland
    Manchester then 5 days in Amsterdam for the 2 shows
    Where is the party (pre show) not that we should need it , but it would be nice to meet up with fellow jammers .
    Suggestions anyone :mrgreen:

Have you seen this?

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=188012
  • Options
    finkingfinking Posts: 5
    My wife and I want to see the July 2nd show in Prague at O2 Arena. We are traveling abroad and won't be able to get tickets if shipped to the states. We also don't have a permanent address in Europe.

Does anyone know of a way to buy through Sazka Ticket and have pickup at Will Call?

Alternatively, we could by from a trusted ten club member and meetup in Prague before the show!

Hope you can help!

-Brett & Christie
  • Options
    krystinebkrystineb Posts: 4
    Hi Brett & Christie, in 2006 I and my husband bought tickets for the Praga show through this site: https://www.visitprague.cz/ and we collected them directly at theit service office (you can find everything in the website).
    krys
  • Options
    The HorseThe Horse Posts: 7
    I need two for each night of Amsterdam
  • Options
    moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 50
    I have a ten club seated ticket for night 1 in Manchester going spare. Since it was through the ten club presale I imagine its a pretty good seat (they said to bring my confirmation on the night so don't know seat number) as most of the reserved seats ended up in the general sale after the technical problems with crowdsurge. PM if interested. Face value and will settle up on the night.
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • Options

Fredrik, Oslo, Norway.

Drar faktisk på de samme konsertene som deg Norway. Bare å sende en melding eller ringe meg på 99025623 så sitter vi nok et sted å tar en øl :)

Asbjørn, Sarpsborg, Norway.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276

Fredrik, Oslo, Norway.

Drar faktisk på de samme konsertene som deg Norway. Bare å sende en melding eller ringe meg på 99025623 så sitter vi nok et sted å tar en øl :)

Asbjørn, Sarpsborg, Norway.

What a coincidence! Me too! ;)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Jelly DayJelly Day Posts: 4
    This morning I received the following E-mail to say i'am disappointed would be an under statement.... so i any of you lovely lot have two spare tickets for Wednesday 20th June MEN please let me know xxx

We have unfortunately had to cancel your booking with AossaTickets.com for the following event - . Our company sincerely apologises about this rare situation that has arisen but the matter is out of Aossa Tickets control. Our main supplier has just informed us that they have oversubscribed the allocation of tickets promised to Aossatickets.com for this event, which has resulted in our company not receiving the full requested allocation promised.

It’s due to over subscription, your one of a handful of tickets.

:cry:
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey I have 3 seated tickets for Manchester night 1, 115 row u i think.
    good seats! p m me if interested. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    zmliptonzmlipton Posts: 14
    Hi there friends,

I've got a pair of tickets for Manchester 1 on June 20th I'm looking to sell for face value. Bought them but have floors so looking to sell them to a fellow ten clubber who will use them well.

Seats are in Block 111 Row C, seats 1 + 2.

PM me if you are interested!

Cheers
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    I bought tickets via 10C/Crowdsurge for Manchester 1 and Stockholm.

Expected an email about ticket collection and wristbands by now, under two weeks for Manc1. Anyone else got anything?
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Plankton wrote:

Expected an email about ticket collection and wristbands by now, under two weeks for Manc1. Anyone else got anything?

If you bought via Crowdsurge the email about ticket/wristband collection won't be out until about a week before the tour - fear not! :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 949
    Ive got a spare standing ticket both manchester shows, inbox me if interested. face value
  • Options
    Jelly DayJelly Day Posts: 4
    " wrote:
    Hey I have 3 seated tickets for Manchester night 1, 115 row u i think.
    good seats! p m me if interested. :)

Thank you, for our tickets Legend!
    Mooches excited, see you all there !!!! :D x
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    strummers wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

If you bought via Crowdsurge the email about ticket/wristband collection won't be out until about a week before the tour - fear not! :D

Thats not correct:
    For those of you who purchased tickets through the CrowdSurge Ten Club pre-sale or who purchased either Prague or Berlin 7/5 through the Ten Club PayPal lottery pre-sale, please remember your tickets automatically come with wristbands. You will receive your confirmation email by June 11th.

All should have received an email yet but nobody got one...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    I've got standing 10c tickets for Manchester 1st gig and I've just managed to get 2 standing tickets for the 2nd, I'm over the moon now and I honestly can't wait 7 days to see the guys!!! :D
    Right now I have a pain in my arm.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Chrisilein wrote:
    strummers wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

Thats not correct:
    For those of you who purchased tickets through the CrowdSurge Ten Club pre-sale or who purchased either Prague or Berlin 7/5 through the Ten Club PayPal lottery pre-sale, please remember your tickets automatically come with wristbands. You will receive your confirmation email by June 11th.

All should have received an email yet but nobody got one...

Well that's almost a week before the tour. :P I didn't mean exactly a week - it was (to use the parlance of our American friends) a 'ballpark' figure!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    zmlipton wrote:
    Hi there friends,

I've got a pair of tickets for Manchester 1 on June 20th I'm looking to sell for face value. Bought them but have floors so looking to sell them to a fellow ten clubber who will use them well.

Seats are in Block 111 Row C, seats 1 + 2.

PM me if you are interested!

Cheers
    Hi.
    I have 2 tickets for Amsterdam night 1. It looks like I want be able to go, so I will have to sell then to someone else. After reading all those posts I guess that is possible, but I have never done it before (sell or buy from private person). Could anyone help me and explain how it all works, cause tickets are assign to my name.. so how, what I need to do to sell them?
    Thanks for any help.
  • Options
    dandyrockdolldandyrockdoll Geneva Posts: 7
    I'm trying to SWAP a 21st STANDING ticket for a 20th STANDING one (MANCHESTER).

If anyone is interested please email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:yague_1@hotmail.com">yague_1@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

:)
    I don't question our existence, I just question our modern needs.