Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    now i saw your comment,i wanna ask a guy from Netherlands this
    why your team dont have Dick Advocaat as coach??the guy is so smart and his team always play great football.
    isnt he in the "clique"?..i remember in the past he had a fight with Gullit when he was at the national team

we can only think of one good reason why he isn't: because he is coach of russia... no other reasons can be found...
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    why your team dont have Dick Advocaat as coach??the guy is so smart and his team always play great football.
    isnt he in the "clique"?..i remember in the past he had a fight with Gullit when he was at the national team

we can only think of one good reason why he isn't: because he is coach of russia... no other reasons can be found...
    i know..his contract ends after euro,but noone offer him the job..and im talking why not all this years..
    he signed at PSV for next year
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239
    Arjen Robben really needs to get overhimself!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    What on earth is Robben doing?
  • Options

i know..his contract ends after euro,but noone offer him the job..and im talking why not all this years..
    he signed at PSV for next year

well, maybe advocaat isn't the only one... we also have guus hiddink, famous because what he did with korea during a worldchampionship...
  • Options

finding the quickest way for leaving the grass... so kuyt can come in the game... :D
  • Options
    well, maybe advocaat isn't the only one... we also have guus hiddink, famous because what he did with korea during a worldchampionship...
    true!!!he make korea players run like fast cars!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    closse is a fox.. :mrgreen:
  • Options

finding the quickest way for leaving the grass... so kuyt can come in the game... :D

I don't think that was on his mind to be honest. Being a bit of a child it looks like.

Kuyt is awesome. It's a shame he's left Liverpool.
  • Options

I don't think that was on his mind to be honest. Being a bit of a child it looks like.

Indeed...

I don't know about how he was in England, but he was good in the netherlands...
  • Options
    true!!!he make korea players run like fast cars!!!

excactly!
  • Options

oh really??didnt know that...where he went?
  • Options

oh really??didnt know that...where he went?

Fenerbahce
  • Options
    [
    Fenerbahce
    alot of money out there in turkey at football and basketball lately...
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239

I think he was one of Liverpool's best players over the last few years, one of the few who actually seemed to care about playing for the team anyway!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Ireland Spain tomorrow. COME ON YE BOYS IN GREEN!!!!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

I think he was one of Liverpool's best players over the last few years, one of the few who actually seemed to care about playing for the team anyway!

Kuyt was a brilliant ambassador for Liverpool. Delighted he finally got a cup medal this year. He also scored in a champions League Final and got a hattrick against Utd. He's a hero alright!
    He had to leave now to make some decent money. He was right - he would have been a bit player for Liverpool next year and he's too good to not get regular football. I wish him all the best
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    great games today: Portugal look very good, the German machine grinds on....
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Portugal was definitely attacking more than they did against Germany. Ronaldo was very lucky Valera scored that goal.

Recording the Italy game tomorrow.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Portugal was definitely attacking more than they did against Germany. Ronaldo was very lucky Valera scored that goal.

Recording the Italy game tomorrow.
    yep..valera save the game
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    :-D :-D :-D article-0-13988A70000005DC-746_634x396.jpg
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    hehe..nice foto
  • Options
    i believe spain will win...the other one..will be wild game..
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    If Italy plays as good as in their first match I can't see Croatia getting something out of the game. The second game should be pretty one sided.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Dercheef wrote:
    If Italy plays as good as in their first match I can't see Croatia getting something out of the game. The second game should be pretty one sided.
    croatia plays fast,,they have chances..lets see :)
    great tournament so far
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Here in the US, all the games are during the day when I am a work, so I DVR all the games so that I can watch them later when I am home. I have to avoid looking on line to see the results and as no-one around here is interested in soccer, I can normally not find out the results until I see the game.

so yesterday afternoon, I hear on of my co-workers start talking about UERO 2012 and I thought I heard him say "poland is out", I thought that can't be right, Poland isn't playing today. Before I could hear any more, I shoved my fingers in my ears. After a few minutes, they were still talking, so I got up and rushed into my boss's office to talk to her about something. Later, I thought about it and realized he must have said "Holland is out", so then I figured Germany had won.

It figures that I have the only two international people that may have any interest in the tournament in the whole building sitting next to me - one is from Africa, other from China

He better not give away anything again. :twisted:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    I have city full of Italians and Croatians, I'm in paradise :corn:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,457
    FORZA ITALIA!!!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

Are you in Poznan Paulina?

Good game so far.
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

Are you in Poznan Paulina?

Good game so far.

yes, that's my city
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018