Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    I miss Ricardo at goalkeeper.
    no way....he is worst and slower than tv replay...
    He was terrific. He would have stopped those two goals.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    wow!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Yes!! I don't even know his name either!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    wow!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Cracking strike.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    This should be fun
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This should be fun
    i believe the same
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    great pass and goal
  • Options
    great pass and goal

It sure was. The Dutch are in trouble.
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    I have to say I'm really starting to like Euro atmosphere here, big thumbs up for all Croatian fans here. Never thought that football can integrate people from so many different countries so much.
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I have to say I'm really starting to like Euro atmosphere here, big thumbs up for all Croatian fans here. Never thought that football can integrate people from so many different countries so much.
    croatian pj fans are a great group in our community
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Done
  • Options
    seems dutch will go home tonight
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ha! Can't believe that at all, people had Holland to win this, now they may be out :shock:

G'wan Germany \o/
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

I was hoping for a dutch win, guess thats out the window now. :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

Looks like it. They have been very poor. Their left back needs to be substituted, terrible.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    ooohh close one, good save
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Don't know who to root for.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Paulina87 wrote:

I spent 2.5 weeks at the World Cup 2006 in Germany and Euro 2008 in Austria. We drove a camper from Greece to both, and the experience was amazing both times... Football culture can be a lot of fun...
    The King of sports events, however, is the Olympic Games. You have nearly every nation in the world coming together in one city... AMAZING!!!

Newch91 wrote:

I'm rooting for Germany for the whole Euro (if Greece doesn't win :lol: )
    My girlfriend is half German! :)
    More importantly, I arrive at Berlin one day after the Euro ends for PJ, so I would like there to be a party when I get there... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The worst when you watchin a football match from tv,is when the speaker is complitly idiot...
    if you guys could listen him....
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

I'm rooting for Germany for the whole Euro (if Greece doesn't win :lol: )
    My girlfriend is half German! :)
    More importantly, I arrive at Berlin one day after the Euro ends for PJ, so I would like there to be a party when I get there... :mrgreen:
    I forgot to write that I didn't know who to root for in this game.
  • Options
    The worst when you watchin a football match from tv,is when the speaker is complitly idiot...

Same over here in The Netherlands....
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,239
    Agree regarding that Dutch left back, I'd fancy my chances of making him look ordinary! Ronaldo is going to leave him with twisted blood! I had hoped Holland would win tonight, but they'll be going home and Germany are going to win this tournament.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Neuer is a great goalkeeper
  • Options
    And we are just pissed off because Huntelaar wasn't in the game from the start...
    Usually known as...........
    Arnhem 2006 - Nijmegen 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Nijmegen 2010 - Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Agree regarding that Dutch left back, I'd fancy my chances of making him look ordinary! Ronaldo is going to leave him with twisted blood! I had hoped Holland would win tonight, but they'll be going home and Germany are going to win this tournament.

Well they are the favourites but they have yet to play against a top team. Holland haven't played up to their status tonight and have made it very easy for Germany.
  • Options

Same over here in The Netherlands....
    now i saw your comment,i wanna ask a guy from Netherlands this
    why your team dont have Dick Advocaat as coach??the guy is so smart and his team always play great football.
    isnt he in the "clique"?..i remember in the past he had a fight with Gullit when he was at the national team
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    RRRRRRRRVPPPPPP!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    :shock: super goal from nothing! Can they get another one?
  • Options
    :shock: super goal from nothing! Can they get another one?
    lets see!!!i hope they do,for the group gets more intresting..!!!