Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    This could be really tense.
    will be for sure...this 2 countries dont get along..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    great atmosphere at the stadium
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    so close :fp:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Poland are looking good.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    i guess all greeks wants russia to win this one..

Was trying to figure that out..I guess so russia takes poland..greeks beats russia and poland beats czech??

russia 2-1
    greece - 1-1-1
    czech - 1-2
    poland 1-2

Easy!! :lol::lol:
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    :fp: :fp:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    It came off his shoulder. Lucky goal I guess but the cross was fantastic.
  • Options
    great atmosphere at the stadium

starting to see the big picture..russia beats poland..russia rests their starters vs. greece..greece wins..poland fights harder than ever to get a victory in their home euro and beats czech...greece advances and goes on to capture its 2nd euro!!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Great goal :D
  • Options

YES!!! :D
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

yep - well struck, and unstoppable
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

For sure..come on Russia!! (for greece sake) :lol::lol:
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,970
    What a pass that was to lead to the goal!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    The Poles are getting a little over excited and are having a few wild shots at the min.
  • Options
    really nice score for Poland, but our coach should know that he can change players earlier, not at the end.
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    really nice score for Poland, but our coach should know that he can change players earlier, not at the end.

:lol: yeah a little pointless at that stage. If Poland play like that against Czech then I see no reason why they shouldn't win. Great performance today and a very entertaining game.
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

:lol: yeah a little pointless at that stage. If Poland play like that against Czech then I see no reason why they shouldn't win. Great performance today and a very entertaining game.

yes, we have good players but dumb coach
  • Options
    that was a great game to watch!!!!!and so much running..great rythm!!!
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    yes,watching the game in a friends house..all said the same..
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    If Greece wins the last game against Russia, we are through to the next round, no matter what the other result is.
    It is a crazy group, since we are last with 1 point and there is a team with 4 and another with 3 points...
    At least we hold our fortune in our own hands...
    ;)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    If Greece wins the last game against Russia, we are through to the next round, no matter what the other result is.
    It is a crazy group, since we are last with 1 point and there is a team with 4 and another with 3 points...
    ;)
    greece do what at last game?? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    ;)

WIN DIMI.... WIN!!!!
    Impossible is nothing....
    :corn:

:lol:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    ;)

WIN DIMI.... WIN!!!!
    Impossible is nothing....
    :corn:

:lol:
    ill tell u only one thing..

dont drink and drive... :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    just finishing up watching Russia v Poland, very good game.

looking forward to tomorrows games too.

also learned Greece has longest national anthem, but they use a short version for sports.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

also learned Greece has longest national anthem, but they use a short version for sports.
    you can imagine how long..but cant play all..we need like 2 hours.. :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

If we use the 2 hours anthem, maybe the other team will fall asleep and we can win a game!! :lol:
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

If we use the 2 hours anthem, maybe the other team will fall asleep and we can win a game!! :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Oh boy HUGE game today! Germany/Dutch shit this SHOULD be a good one. Soooo who's got who??? I say 2-1 Dutch. They HAVE to win this game. Van Parsie/ibby for the Dutch and Bastian for Germany. Can't wait for this game!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    DVR is set again for today's games

Does anyone know what happened to the Greek keeper? He sort of excused himself in the middle of the game, had to be subbed, but I never heard why. Maybe he was hurt?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DVR is set again for today's games

Does anyone know what happened to the Greek keeper? He sort of excused himself in the middle of the game, had to be subbed, but I never heard why. Maybe he was hurt?

I'm sure dimi knows, comeback in a few and he'll have something posted