Options

Poster Addicts Unite!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Who me?? I already have my posters...;)

Now I think the only way you can make all of this up to me is to give me the poster. Give it! ;)
  • Options
    I know i just added another,but its crazy how the poster world has taken over on this board.I was sucked in a long time ago,but i think it would be even tougher now not to be.I feel like im 10 yrs old again trading hockey cards....got em,got em,need em!!
    8/18/93-Toronto
    9/21/96-T.O
    10/1/96- Buff.
    8/22/98-Barrie
    10/5/00-T.O
    5/2/03-Buff.
    6/28/03-T.O.
    6/29/03-MTL.
    9/28/04-Bos.
    9/11/05-Kitchener
    9/12/05-London
    9/13/05-Hamilton
    9/19/05-T.O.
    5/9/06-T.O.
    5/10/06-T.O.
    E.V 08/12&13-MASSEY!!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I know i just added another,but its crazy how the poster world has taken over on this board.I was sucked in a long time ago,but i think it would be even tougher now not to be.I feel like im 10 yrs old again trading hockey cards....got em,got em,need em!!

I know!!....The only thing that would make it better is if they started putting a big shitty piece gum in the tubes for us!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    So I had posted in another thread about being retired from posters, and was called on the carpet so to speak by a fellow posterer...;)....

release30 gave me an idea.....If you are hooked on posters, lets hear your story...are you still an addict....can you stop on your own, or do you need help like I would think SOME of us do....anyhow...here is my story.

I imagine that it would go something like this.....

This story is not for the weak at heart, this gets kind of graphic...small children should probably leave the room.....

....it is just paper, I guess. It all started back in 2000 with a sticky note. I liked the way it stuck to things all by itself....then I discover photographs and found that if you put them in a frame, you could HANG them on a wall...BRILLIANT I THOUGHT!! Then came lithographs, but they didnt stick, didnt have a taste for them...

.... But one day, I was at a friends house, and he took me to his basement, said he wanted to SHOW me something..I figured it was a new radio or record player we were going to check out BUT THEN...He pulled out what he called and "archival box"...Didnt think much of it until he took the lid off. One smell of the silk screening ink was ALL IT TOOK for me....Before I knew it, I had MY OWN archival box, and my OWN acid free foam board, nails, a hammer, paper towels and GLASS CLEANER!! I started dealing on line then. But by this time, I was a mess..I had emails coming in at all hours of the night..."hey man, wanna trade for this" "hey dude, I'll sell you this one at cost! " It spiraled out of control and before long, I didnt recognize myself.. I started speaking in tounges that no one had ever heard of. Gibberish mostly. I would just walk around talking to myself saying things like AMES and KLAUSEN and HESS and KOZIK...People were looking at me as though I were an alien...

...Then one day, I took what started out as 20 posters to the framers...then it was 35...then 50 and then I just said FUCK IT MAN DO THEM ALL!!! HAHAHAHAHA I was GONE man,there was no saving me til I decided enough was enough...I had to get some help....

....so I am here...Hi everybody....My name is pjtradeking, and I AM a poster addict!!! :D

Its ok.....:)
    Sounds normal to me/....:)