Options

Poster Addicts Unite!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    the sickness always draws you back in
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    the sickness always draws you back in

Cant it simply be referred to as a "momentary lapse of reason?" :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Im surprisingly not too impressed with the chicago one- maybe I just havent seen a good enough pic of it yet. Its pretty cool that they got their own poster though, obviously i wouldve bought it if i were there.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Im surprisingly not too impressed with the chicago one- maybe I just havent seen a good enough pic of it yet. Its pretty cool that they got their own poster though, obviously i wouldve bought it if i were there.
    It looks cool in person. It reminds me of something I still can't think of, but it has a somewhat bright look to it which I liked. If I can ever think of what it reminds me of....
  • Options
    jentarrjentarr Posts: 79
    Please anyone, I would also like a Chicago poster. I work in the city and live in the south suburbs. Picking up would not be a problem.
    PJ fan since 1991 (I was 14); Ten Club member since '95.
  • Options
    jentarr wrote:
    Please anyone, I would also like a Chicago poster. I work in the city and live in the south suburbs. Picking up would not be a problem.

HIJACKER!!! HIJACKER!!!!

;) J/k...if you can score one here, please, by all means....:D

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I have a feeling these won't be as hard to come by as Kenyon was.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Cant it simply be referred to as a "momentary lapse of reason?" :)

you will not be able to leave now...we wont let you...you are one of us again :)
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    Where's the pic of the Chicago EV?
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I have a feeling these won't be as hard to come by as Kenyon was.

agreed....

• Options
    :D

After seeing the Chicago poster, I decided I would be back in the game for a day or two! ;)

If there is anyone going to the show tonight that would be nice enough to pick me up one of the poster that ed helped design, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!! :D
    haha- if I could only find that other post when you were trying to convince me that you were retired ;)

I love this new poster- apparently they had a ton of them still left after the show, so I'm hoping that someone helps you out. Good luck, bro
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    haha- if I could only find that other post when you were trying to convince me that you were retired ;)

I love this new poster- apparently they had a ton of them still left after the show, so I'm hoping that someone helps you out. Good luck, bro

Please dont make fun of my disease.....:(;)

• Options

After seeing the Chicago poster, I decided I would be back in the game for a day or two! ;)

that's like saying i'm staying celibate 4 life but just for today i'm going to fuck George Bush's mother.

(yeah i find the poster THAT ugly :D)
  • Options
    that's like saying i'm staying celibate 4 life but just for today i'm going to fuck George Bush's mother.

(yeah i find the poster THAT ugly :D)

hahaha...I just thought it would look good with all the other EV posters. Kind of complete the set as it were. :)

And as for the other???? Leave Babs out of this!! ;)

• Options
    Please dont make fun of my disease.....:(;)
    ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    hahaha...I just thought it would look good with all the other EV posters. Kind of complete the set as it were. :)

The set is awesome
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    there is no way you can stay away... you're IN TOO DEEP!!!!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    NYbenben wrote:
    there is no way you can stay away... you're IN TOO DEEP!!!!

CANT TOUCH THE BOTTOM!!!

• Options
    I do not have the poster disease, I just want this one...it's because I'm from Chicago, and I uh, like mountains. Really! Somebody help me out with just this one, to console me for missing Eddie rock our mutual hometown?
  • Options
    Thanks to a GREAT pit member( drsluggo), I am now covered on this poster. My mystery poster for his extra Chicago!! Worked out in a trade....:D THANK YOU good Dr.!!!!

Feel free to take this thread over for your own benefit folks! ;)

• Options
    I had a relapse today...I am feeling dirty....guilty....and giddy all at the same time...PLEASE HELP ME!! ;)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKR3QU3dB0M
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

THAT WAS FUNNY!! Can I use that for my sig? HAHAHA

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:

Ha! Way to use one of my other favorite things in the context of my new favorite thing!
    Since you said we can hijack this thread for our own selfish purposes and the one I set up is getting no love....I will here up the stakes....

Anyone who will pick up an extra Chicago poster for me tonight, I will not only paypal you face + s&h, I will perform unlimited numbers of Pacino imitations for you for your own personal amusement!
  • Options
    I will here up the stakes....

Anyone who will pick up an extra Chicago poster for me tonight, I will not only paypal you face + s&h, I will perform unlimited numbers of sexual favors for your own personal amusement!

Now there is an offer! ;)

• Options

Misquoted! Can I get a witness? Eddie would not approve of this suggestion of sluttery. tradeking is letting his imagination run away with him again.
  • Options

LOL!!! ahhhhhh...that was A GOOD ONE!! :D:D
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I had a relapse today...I am feeling dirty....guilty....and giddy all at the same time...PLEASE HELP ME!! ;)

There, there. What did you buy? Maybe I could take it off your hands and help your recovery? ;)

I'm living proof that you can maintain this addiction and still lead a full and happy life.

Though I had a couple of vintage posters from the 60's & 70's as my gateway drugs my frist hit of the hard stuff was the 1995 San Diego show, my first live PJ experience. The show blew me away so I wanted something to remember it. That one is still prominent on my wall, though it is fugly.

But now I only buy for the art. I've passed up many from shows I attended where the poster was butt ugly, so that means I'm a "recreational user", not an addict, right?

And that fact that I'm starting to think about purchasing Faireys with the idea that I can just flip them in order to buy more Klausens and Emeks or even Ames, that's not the same as breaking into my neighbors houses to steal stuff to buy crack, is it?

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    Misquoted! Can I get a witness? Eddie would not approve of this suggestion of sluttery. tradeking is letting his imagination run away with him again.

Who me?? I already have my posters...;)