Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Mattylew wrote:
    Many people find it handy to be reminded they need to have their account intact by a certain time. There would only be more whining if they didn't say anything at all.

Completely agree and to be honest, it's not Ten Club's responsibility to remind us to renew our membership before this big announcement. They could easily just announce it and anyone who's not up to date, too bad.

But now that they did... I'm getting antsy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    JimmyV wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    Why are European dates announced so much farther in advance than dates in the U.S.? Is it because of the festivals? Whatever the reason, I like it!

It would be awesome if in the announcement they would say Fall US dates to follow in the future

I couldn't agree more!
    :thumbup:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    remember that time they told us to have our info up to date and never made a announcement... :lol: shit was epic. 10c - ultimate trolling 101

i can see this being another one of those.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    maybe the 10C already sold out of limited announcements?
  • Options
    I understand ... but to me, the best option would be :

1-Secure every date/venue/etc ... do all the job that has to be done under the radar ...
    2-Tell people to get your account ready, because we're announcing next XXXday.

In this case, I strongly suggest that anticipation is created at purpose, to generate hype or whatever ... but as a result it only create frustration.

That's why I use the term "arrogant"... having the power to play with people nerves, needlessly ...
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    GS28441 wrote:
    tired of waiting

Never really understood the need of 10C to make announcements look like "survivor" ...

Pretty much arrogant of them no ?

Today, tomorrow or next week, the announcement is still coming 6-7 months in advance.

Problem for me is, IOW tickets are still available now, and I'm only really interested in going if PJ are playing (already have tickets for Springsteen at Hyde Park) and my concern is that the announcement comes while I'm flying from Dallas to London tomorrow, I get back to the UK and all the IOW tickets have gone.

Purely selfish motivation of course
  • Options
    Problem for me is, IOW tickets are still available now, and I'm only really interested in going if PJ are playing (already have tickets for Springsteen at Hyde Park) and my concern is that the announcement comes while I'm flying from Dallas to London tomorrow, I get back to the UK and all the IOW tickets have gone.

Purely selfish motivation of course

Everyone's a little bit selfish. It's OK :D
  • Options
    Hi, when MSG works would finish?

What are the months available on 2012 for that venue, if the world and economys dont collapse
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    All we need is a date and even a time if that's possible. If it's next year then at least we know..
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    cat-eating-bird.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    cat-eating-bird.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    StillHere wrote:
    cat-eating-bird.jpg

LOL
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    While we're on the topic of cats...

http://www.funnyordie.com/slideshows/8a ... -tiny-hats
  • Options
    we should have our Ten Club memberships & addresses up to date by the 5th of December

Do you think this is means by midnight on the 4th (before the 5th) or by midnight on the 5th. I let me membership lapse and renewed last night so just keeping everything crossed that I did it in time. :roll:
  • Options
    we should have our Ten Club memberships & addresses up to date by the 5th of December

Do you think this is means by midnight on the 4th (before the 5th) or by midnight on the 5th. I let me membership lapse and renewed last night so just keeping everything crossed that I did it in time. :roll:

Pretty sure midnight by 5th :D
  • Options
    GS28441GS28441 Posts: 30
    edited December 2011

Why don't you send an email to 10C ... they should reply quickly ...
    or not ...
    or within a day or 2 ...
    or in an undetermined amount of time ... depending on the moon phasis and the wave height ...

Be sure to have your membership updated on dec 5th, in order to get an answer to your email ...
    Post edited by GS28441 on
  • Options
    I'm GONE, good night everybody

better chance to have an announcement in my dreams :lol:
  • Options
    I'm GONE, good night everybody

better chance to have an announcement in my dreams :lol:
    wimp
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    cat-eating-bird.jpg

:lol::lol:

well, i never said The Jolly Ten Club, did it? :lol:
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
  • Options
    anti-climatic tweet
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    3 days reading this treat and until this minute I did not have membership yet. Anyway, here I am ready to keep pressing F5 and to keep procrastinating sleep and work hours
  • Options
    Hey im in Canberra Australia, left the forum at about 11pm last night and went to sleep, i had dream that PJ did a south east asian tour and tickets were $12 each totally got super excited then woke up :( hahaha then came on here at 9 30 am (thats what it is here :) ) to see no news, i dont think i can manage another sore index finger day from mashing f5 haha

hello from AUS paul ;)
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,366
    Hey im in Canberra Australia, left the forum at about 11pm last night and went to sleep, i had dream that PJ did a south east asian tour and tickets were $12 each totally got super excited then woke up :( hahaha then came on here at 9 30 am (thats what it is here :) ) to see no news, i dont think i can manage another sore index finger day from mashing f5 haha

hello from AUS paul ;)
    Oh man, what a cruel dream!

I'm in Sydney and I'm trying to figure out how much work I'll get done today with the forum permanently up on my computer screen :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    mrsuarez wrote:
    3 days reading this treat and until this minute I did not have membership yet. Anyway, here I am ready to keep pressing F5 and to keep procrastinating sleep and work hours
    great first post.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mrsuarez wrote:

your a day late with the membership matey :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    For those familiar with Memes, I've just created this Y U NO regarding this matter that worries us all.
    All this suspense is murderous.

12010998.jpg
    the in between is mine.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    gfraser wrote:
    remember that time they told us to have our info up to date and never made a announcement... :lol: shit was epic. 10c - ultimate trolling 101

i remember
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    For those familiar with Memes, I've just created this Y U NO regarding this matter that worries us all.

12010998.jpg

:lol: you literally just made my day :lol:
  • Options

12010998.jpg

very familiar with them. I spent a good part of my high school years on 4chan.
  • Options
    post-402-1157723848.gif
This discussion has been closed.