Options

Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    tremors wrote:
    Pearl Jam stylee is you get a wrist band when you pick up your Ten Club ticket, and the venue let the people with wrist bands in first, and they all charge in to get their spot. Separate queues.....
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Ana it has worked two ways.
    In the shows where it is a seated venue you get priority tickets
    In shows where it is GA, you get wrist bands and early entry.
    tremors wrote:
    There will be an announcement of when the tickets will go on sale - days away - they don't usually just put the tickets straight up. The announcement will probably come tomorrow early in the working day Seattle time
    Very helpful! Thanks!! ;)
    Evil Little Goat
  • Options
    Katyz wrote:
    Just realized I couldn't buy tix on my Mac (7 hours of trying) and my hubby's computer died a month ago (took me 5 minutes on that). He's been on my case to get a new one but I keep saying no...now I have to say yes so I stand a chance of getting tix...bummer! :? He'll be so happy, he will HAVE to let me go to Europe though :lol:

I have a very hard time believing you can't buy them on a MAC computer...
    (Not dissing you Katyz)
    I just think there has to be a way. :!: :?: :!:
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Katyz wrote:
    Just realized I couldn't buy tix on my Mac (7 hours of trying) and my hubby's computer died a month ago (took me 5 minutes on that). He's been on my case to get a new one but I keep saying no...now I have to say yes so I stand a chance of getting tix...bummer! :? He'll be so happy, he will HAVE to let me go to Europe though :lol:

(Not dissing you Katyz)

What do you mean you can't get tickets on a Mac? I think I've bought 10C tix on my Mac before (but I'm not positive).
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Katyz wrote:

(Not dissing you Katyz)

What do you mean you can't get tickets on a Mac? I think I've bought 10C tix on my Mac before (but I'm not positive).

Why wouldn't you be able to? You can buy everything else on a mac. :lol:
  • Options
    what about MAC users... just switched to MAC

F5=refresh=Command+R on a Mac. Or maybe Alt+R? One of those. Try it :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Thank You!!
    Command+R works!
    I'm still learning some of the small tricks to it vs. a PC :D
    Becki
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Thank You!!
    Command+R works!
    I'm still learning some of the small tricks to it vs. a PC :D

Yeah, I switched to a Mac in 2009. LOVE IT but there are some basic shortcuts I had to re-learn. Come to think of it' I'm pretty sure I've bought tickets on my Mac before. Katyz, can you clarify your issue with buying on a Mac? Maybe you might not have to buy a new computer, and I can stop mildly freaking out :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Yeah, I switched to a Mac in 2009. LOVE IT but there are some basic shortcuts I had to re-learn. Come to think of it' I'm pretty sure I've bought tickets on my Mac before. Katyz, can you clarify your issue with buying on a Mac? Maybe you might not have to buy a new computer, and I can stop mildly freaking out :mrgreen:

Guess I've had mine a little over a year now! But it's still little things like this, that throw me off from time to time!

Thanks again!

And yes Katyz,, please let us know what your problem was! Mac's are usually faster! :D
    Becki
  • Options
    GD274660GD274660 Posts: 514
    So...no news today, eh?

Booo. (And I'm not saying Boom)
    San Jose 10/93, San Francisco 6/95, San Jose 11/95, St Louis 4/03, Columbus 5/10, MSGII 5/21/2010, Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 and 09/04/2011
  • Options
    i think us americans will wake up to news. have a feeling a buncha festy dates will leak while we're sleeping
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,635
    I am hoping for some Pearl Jam only shows, unless there is a festival show with Pearl Jam and Springsteen. That would be a festival to travel to.
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I am hoping for some Pearl Jam only shows, unless there is a festival show with Pearl Jam and Springsteen. That would be a festival to travel to.

Isle of wright...
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options

im thinking weekend shows will be festivals with a few arena/stadium shows during the week.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    so.....

what's the story morning glory?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,579
    StillHere wrote:
    so.....

what's the story morning glory?

Wondering the same thing, I don't think I has missed any big announcements. Been away from computer all day and just checking now. So any news yet?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    Katyz wrote:

(Not dissing you Katyz)

Not feeling dissed at all...I just REALLY couldn't get the tix on my Mac....server took too long and kept giving me the finger while it only took 5 minutes once I switched to the PC!!! Probably just timing, but Safari wasn't doing it for me and I hadn't installed Firefox! :? Still have to get the new computer anyway...plus it's a good way for hubby to feel he has to let me go :lol:
  • Options

Rock in Rio Lisboa Portugal ?!?!?!
    http://rockinriolisboa.sapo.pt/
    Maybe... :shock:
    #nbs#
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091

im thinking weekend shows will be festivals with a few arena/stadium shows during the week.
    Yep. Same model as 2007. And the shows in between had GREAT setlists.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    sentieiro wrote:

don't say that, not even joking or something. That would be awfull.
  • Options
    sentieiro wrote:

MY WORST NIGHTMARE: pearl jam on a main stream festival...
    Will be there for sure, but would prefer a good old small place show... like Cascais...
    #nbs#
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

Yep. Same model as 2007. And the shows in between had GREAT setlists.

I'm hoping for an Ireland PJ only show. THat'd be my first choice.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    sentieiro wrote:

Will be there for sure, but would prefer a good old small place show... like Cascais...
    just be happy if they play in your country..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    tremors wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    Thanks, guys. :)

@Sloth2 – So in Australia you also get earlier admission if you buy tickets here? I’ve never heard of such thing. In Europe in my experience you get the front row only by showing up a few hours early. No privileged admission. But I’ve never been to a pearl jam show, so… :)

Pearl Jam stylee is you get a wrist band when you pick up your Ten Club ticket, and the venue let the people with wrist bands in first, and they all charge in to get their spot. Separate queues.....

Thats some great info for newer members...thank you!! I'm curious though, how far back or up would a newer member be? Depending on the venue of course, I'm sure Madison Square Gardens would have bigger competition for tickets as opposed to The Palace in Michigan. Guesses? Anyone been to a show as a newer member with 10c tickets? I don't really care where I am as long as I'm there but would it be worth the anxiety or better to lighten the F5 load & just go for TM? Lower bowl for me would be manna ;)
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    Thanks, guys. :)

@Sloth2 – So in Australia you also get earlier admission if you buy tickets here? I’ve never heard of such thing. In Europe in my experience you get the front row only by showing up a few hours early. No privileged admission. But I’ve never been to a pearl jam show, so… :)

Thats some great info for newer members...thank you!! I'm curious though, how far back or up would a newer member be? Depending on the venue of course, I'm sure Madison Square Gardens would have bigger competition for tickets as opposed to The Palace in Michigan. Guesses? Anyone been to a show as a newer member with 10c tickets? I don't really care where I am as long as I'm there but would it be worth the anxiety or better to lighten the F5 load & just go for TM? Lower bowl for me would be manna ;)

My shows since ive been a member i've been about 30-35 rows back on the floor, that far back the sightline can be a little crappy so it helps if you're taller, and ive never been to any of the PJ mecca arenas such as MSG, so im not sure of how it is there. But i wouldnt think detroit would be a problem, as i had no troubles getting tickets in Buffalo.
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    most european shows are standing on the floor, so it does not matter so much here.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Would love to go to a European show...& just jump the whole time, however, sans lottery &I am short...so maybe TM is the way to go...
  • Options
    10C sometimes have the best available seats in the house, by the sides of the stage, as well as standing tickets, so it's still worth looking at the 10C sale.
  • Options
    Maybe... :shock:[/quote]

don't say that, not even joking or something. That would be awfull.[/quote]

Will be there for sure, but would prefer a good old small place show... like Cascais...[/quote]
    definitely
  • Options
    I haven't really priced flights from USA to Europe. Ridiculous prices. May have to rethink how badly I want to see Europe and PJ in Europe.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    are they sold out already?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

This discussion has been closed.