Tweet tweet tweet

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    boyo79 wrote:
    4 dates?????????????

People have been putting stuff on Facebook but the dates are from 2009

i was gonna say :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    4 dates?????????????

that's pretty standard before sex.
  • Options
    JanetWeiss wrote:
    IsleOfWightFest just tweeted this
    #IOW2012 Friday main stage headliner...announced tomorrow morning..#whoooop

Hmmm UK time?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    CharlieP wrote:
    Will Sea give us a hint if it´s not today?
    Can´t remember if they do this, but it would be nice knowing at least if it won´t be today.....
    PJ Sweden wrote:
    Probably wont hear anything until 10 am, Seattletime...at best :evil:

I think the last few times they did tweets, it took a few days or even a week to make the actual announcement.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    They should feel the urge to play mainly in countries affected by the economic crisis:

One big tour in Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Greece and Italy
    2006: Turin - Pistoia| 2010: Venice | 2012: Berlin | 2014: Milan - Trieste | 2018: London - Milan - Padua | 2022: Zurich
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Just to remind everyone of the original note:

A little birdie tweeted us to say "we should have our Ten Club memberships & addresses up to date by the 5th of December." Then he flew away tweeting something that we thought sounded like, "Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Farvel…"

That is today. Which means the earliest anything will be officially announced is tomorrow, December 6.

Now, back to refreshing :lol::lol: (I can't help myself)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    RE4790 wrote:
    4 dates?????????????

that's pretty standard before sex.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    Suziemay wrote:

A little birdie tweeted us to say "we should have our Ten Club memberships & addresses up to date by the 5th of December." Then he flew away tweeting something that we thought sounded like, "Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Farvel…"

That is today. Which means the earliest anything will be officially announced is tomorrow, December 6.

the fan is the talk before announcement..

yeah right..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LuigiCS wrote:
    They should feel the urge to play mainly in countries affected by the economic crisis:

Riiiiightt.... you know the music industry is a business right?! PJ will have to play where they think they can sell the most tickets and merch.
  • Options
    4 dates?????????????

What?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:

the fan is the talk before announcement..

yeah right..

Oh, the talk before, during and after.. it's all fun. Just want to make sure no one's missing the birth of their firstborn or anything thinking today's the day :lol::lol:
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    LuigiCS wrote:

Riiiiightt.... you know the music industry is a business right?! PJ will have to play where they think they can sell the most tickets and merch.

You're funny you know? R you from the SNL school?

That DOES NOT mean that people will not buy tickets...but only that they won't necessarily spend tons of money to go elsewhere (and was actually a joke)!

But, be honest, did you really need an explanation?
    2006: Turin - Pistoia| 2010: Venice | 2012: Berlin | 2014: Milan - Trieste | 2018: London - Milan - Padua | 2022: Zurich
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    Cheerio...Cheer/rio...Rock in Rio 2012(Lisbon)...starting the Euro tour??
    we're thrilled of course
    Hail! Hail! :D
  • Options
    Faithful_1Faithful_1 Glasgow Posts: 172
    Still no news then!

I hope they come to Scotland again.....It's been 10 years!

I'm getting married next year and can't afford to travel like usual. Come on lads, get it sorted!
    SECC - Jun 03, 2000
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Reading Festival - Aug 27, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    ISS Dome - Jun 21, 2007
    MEN - Aug 17, 2009
    Odyssey - Jun 23, 2010
    Wuhlheide - Jun 30, 2010
    MEN - Jun 20, 2012
    MEN - Jun 21, 2012
    Leeds - Jul 8, 2014
  • Options
    SColumSColum Posts: 18
    I'm a brand new member, and I really want to try to get tickets to whatever or wherever this next announcement will be, as it will be my first of many hopefully shows. My question is can someone explain to me exactly how I can get tickets, I assume I will go under the goods section once its announced or posted, but from there I dont really know how to get them as I assume they will be gone quick, especially after hearing get your f5 fingers ready? Can someone shed some light on this situation please? Thank you
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    SColum wrote:
    I'm a brand new member, and I really want to try to get tickets to whatever or wherever this next announcement will be, as it will be my first of many hopefully shows. My question is can someone explain to me exactly how I can get tickets, I assume I will go under the goods section once its announced or posted, but from there I dont really know how to get them as I assume they will be gone quick, especially after hearing get your f5 fingers ready? Can someone shed some light on this situation please? Thank you

tickets will go on sale at a specific time ... depending on the demand for your tickets - it can be a painful process or a kick to the junk ...

login into the fan club site and goto the tickets page ... as soon as the show is available - you choose your show and hope that there is a buy button at the bottom ... click that and you will be taken to an order confirmation ... say yes ... then you will need to fill in your address and details ... hopefully, you've done that ... then if you are lucky - you will get to the payment page ... hopefully, you get through all those steps and your purchase order is in your order history ...

the primary problems associated with this process is that the servers have been historically inadequate resulting in tickets sitting in baskets ... orders timing out and people losing their tickets before paying for them ... some of that is related to members opening up a gazillion browser windows ... either way ... if you get the buy button ... it is best to keep hitting refresh (F5) until you progress along each step as opposed to hitting back or starting again ... some people would suggest using firefox ... some swear by other browsers ... hard to say ...

there has been talk of improving this process but only time will tell ...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    do you have an F5 key?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Thank you!
    That has been useful also to me! I'm a quite new member but a very old "reader". Happy to be part of it!

Thank you so much and ....

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5!
    Put the silence down. Now!
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    strummers wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    please not London... somewhere a bit more northernier... Manchester is fine.

I'm hoping for Carlisle :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I'm hoping for Carlisle and Newcastle!

I'm hoping for Carlisle, Newcastle, Gateshead, Whitley Bay, and the Bell & Bucket in North Shields.

I think thats pretty reasonable :thumbup:
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    sonna wrote:

I'm hoping for Carlisle, Newcastle, Gateshead, Whitley Bay, and the Bell & Bucket in North Shields.

There's some pretty hardcore surfing to be had around Whitley Bay.....
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    just in case you've forgotten where it is guys :D :thumbup:

jzvb53.jpg
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    tremors wrote:
    sonna wrote:

Yes mate Tynemouth is usually packed around the summer with surfers.

Actually thinking about it, I missed out a gig at Tynemouth Priory. I'll add that one to my list :D
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,660
    evo wrote:

jzvb53.jpg

I don't see it on the map,..

Where's North Kilttown?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    evo wrote:

jzvb53.jpg

any shows in Peterhead
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    100 Pacer wrote:
    evo wrote:

I don't see it on the map,..

Where's North Kilttown?

its just next to haggisville but if you get to loch ginger beard you've gone too far
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Faithful_1 wrote:
    Still no news then!

I hope they come to Scotland again.....It's been 10 years!

I'm getting married next year and can't afford to travel like usual. Come on lads, get it sorted!

Is she really worth missing out on Pearl Jam?
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    evo wrote:

jzvb53.jpg

I would defnitely fly back to Scotland if they play there! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    sonna wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    sonna wrote:

Yes mate Tynemouth is usually packed around the summer with surfers.

Actually thinking about it, I missed out a gig at Tynemouth Priory. I'll add that one to my list :D

Come on blokes, you know it's all happening at Darlington Arena 8)

Get in
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    SColumSColum Posts: 18
    polaris_x wrote:
    SColum wrote:

tickets will go on sale at a specific time ... depending on the demand for your tickets - it can be a painful process or a kick to the junk ...

login into the fan club site and goto the tickets page ... as soon as the show is available - you choose your show and hope that there is a buy button at the bottom ... click that and you will be taken to an order confirmation ... say yes ... then you will need to fill in your address and details ... hopefully, you've done that ... then if you are lucky - you will get to the payment page ... hopefully, you get through all those steps and your purchase order is in your order history ...

the primary problems associated with this process is that the servers have been historically inadequate resulting in tickets sitting in baskets ... orders timing out and people losing their tickets before paying for them ... some of that is related to members opening up a gazillion browser windows ... either way ... if you get the buy button ... it is best to keep hitting refresh (F5) until you progress along each step as opposed to hitting back or starting again ... some people would suggest using firefox ... some swear by other browsers ... hard to say ...

there has been talk of improving this process but only time will tell ...

Thanks a lot that clarified it perfectly for me, well hopefully I get to see a show!
  • Options
    Faithful_1Faithful_1 Glasgow Posts: 172
    evo wrote:

jzvb53.jpg

:D:D:D

Pearl Jam in Glasgow. Mon the hoops! :D
    SECC - Jun 03, 2000
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Reading Festival - Aug 27, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    ISS Dome - Jun 21, 2007