Options

*** Santa Barbara Fanviews Here 4/10/2008***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    LindaMarr wrote:
    I'm glad I could help . . . pleasure was mine. Enjoyed our talk. It was fun to sit next to some genuine Pearl Jam fans. One in a million show. Worth the trip from New Orleans. By the way, did you ever get to meet Ed that night?
    Hey...
    I was hoping you'd check out this...
    Thanx, again... that was very, Very kind of you and it is deeply appreciated.
    and we thought about hanging around.. but, home was about 2 hours away... Ed hangs out til 2 or 3 A.M. which makes the drive through L.A. (during the morning commute) looks extremely unappealing.
    Thanx again.. and please... keep in touch.

peace... love...
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    rowdypjfanrowdypjfan Posts: 27
    question, how do i look for SOME show that there may be a recording of with out getting booted off. maybe the somebody would be kind enough to send me an email. please help a newbe, sorta like a good deed for the year
    PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rgomez@bak.rr.com
    06-03-03 irvine

4-10-08 santa barbara
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,919
    bumping this thread cause i can. loved this show. remembering ed playing the piano, climbing down on the rop from the top .. jamming the fuck out of that guitar. it was a sweet night. night i can't forget. now i wished i was at that afterparty. somebody that a really wanted to talk too! :)
  • Options
    Bushleaguer28Bushleaguer28 Posts: 776
    demetrios wrote:
    bumping this thread cause i can. loved this show. remembering ed playing the piano, climbing down on the rop from the top .. jamming the fuck out of that guitar. it was a sweet night. night i can't forget. now i wished i was at that afterparty. somebody that a really wanted to talk too! :)

what song did Ed play on the piano?
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,919
    what song did Ed play on the piano?

d'oh! i can't remembered now.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    ya know i have no idea.....i was so shocked to see him up there i didn't compute what he was playing.....:o