Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    A little gross. My hair is doing something weird. Looks like I didn't rinse it, but I did. :i_dunno:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    PJ_Soul said:

A little gross. My hair is doing something weird. Looks like I didn't rinse it, but I did. :i_dunno:

Eeewww...PJ_Soul didn't wash her hair. :tongue:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I'm in a really rotten mood....and I don't want to be at work today, I just want to go home and go back to bed and be done with today....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Bad. I need to call my insurance and find out if I can get another pt
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    SD48277 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Eeewww...PJ_Soul didn't wash her hair. :tongue:
    That is exactly what I'm worried people are thinking! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

A little sad...everybody please keep my nephew in your thoughts. I just found out he was mugged, beaten up, and stabbed 5 times last night. He's currently in ICU.
    Stay the fuck away from Spocompton!

How's he doing???

I had to google "spocompton"....this, from urbandictionary, cracked me up:

'Spokompton, AKA Spokane is a stagnant rotting settlement in eastern Washington State near the Idaho border not totally but largely populated by losers of various sorts. Any talented local youth wastes no time escaping Spokompton shortly after high school. Spokompton is so far removed from cosmopolitan Seattle that it more appropriately belongs in nearby Idaho.....or maybe West Virginia.

This depressing run-down armpit excuse of a "city" can only be endured in doses of not much more than three consecutive days before one feels compelled to tear his eyes from their sockets and push needles into his ears while chewing aluminum foil. For those not stoners or meth-heads, there is little to do in this ghetto but watch losers pass by on their way to the convenience store for another couple of 40s.

The fairly pleasant summer weather gives way to a dreary fall followed by a dark and nasty winter where cars driving with chains on salted roads create parallel canyons in each lane revealed only by the spring snow melt that leaves behind shoe ruining slop should you have to walk in it.

Spokompton a town that people generally leave - not move to unless coerced by powers beyond their control."

:rofl:
    ^^^ you laugh...but it really is true. Most young kids from small towns in Montana move to Spocompton to see what it's like living in a 'big city'. they either move to Seattle, or move back home.

Rob, my nephew was supposed to be released last Friday, I haven't heard from anybody yet, I know my mother in law stayed the entire week out there with him. He's not happy because since he was stabbed in the face, he's gonna have a gnarly scar. Doctor said he is really lucky to be alive.
    UPDATE: the po-po found the suspect, my nephew correctly identified him in a lineup...the suspect will be charged with attempted murder.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

A little sad...everybody please keep my nephew in your thoughts. I just found out he was mugged, beaten up, and stabbed 5 times last night. He's currently in ICU.

How's he doing???

'Spokompton, AKA Spokane is a stagnant rotting settlement in eastern Washington State near the Idaho border not totally but largely populated by losers of various sorts. Any talented local youth wastes no time escaping Spokompton shortly after high school. Spokompton is so far removed from cosmopolitan Seattle that it more appropriately belongs in nearby Idaho.....or maybe West Virginia.

This depressing run-down armpit excuse of a "city" can only be endured in doses of not much more than three consecutive days before one feels compelled to tear his eyes from their sockets and push needles into his ears while chewing aluminum foil. For those not stoners or meth-heads, there is little to do in this ghetto but watch losers pass by on their way to the convenience store for another couple of 40s.

The fairly pleasant summer weather gives way to a dreary fall followed by a dark and nasty winter where cars driving with chains on salted roads create parallel canyons in each lane revealed only by the spring snow melt that leaves behind shoe ruining slop should you have to walk in it.

Spokompton a town that people generally leave - not move to unless coerced by powers beyond their control."

^^^ you laugh...but it really is true. Most young kids from small towns in Montana move to Spocompton to see what it's like living in a 'big city'. they either move to Seattle, or move back home.

Rob, my nephew was supposed to be released last Friday, I haven't heard from anybody yet, I know my mother in law stayed the entire week out there with him. He's not happy because since he was stabbed in the face, he's gonna have a gnarly scar. Doctor said he is really lucky to be alive.
    UPDATE: the po-po found the suspect, my nephew correctly identified him in a lineup...the suspect will be charged with attempted murder.
    That's great news!!!! :smiley:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

How's he doing???

Yay!! Justice! Hope your nephew is making a good recovery. :-)
  • Options
    I am feeling awesome!! I'm posting this at 11, 000 ft!! stupid PhotI bucket won't let me across photos without WiFi, so I will post the
    Pic when I get home!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Relieved. I'm getting on the last flight out (stand-by) to Denver. Glad I'm not sleeping at O'Hare airport tonight.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    mouth is sore bc i dropped the ipad on it last night
  • Options
    Profoundly sad.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Profoundly sad.

I hope it's nothing serious and that you will feel better soon.
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Anxious....
    Waiting for a quote to have the car repaired.
  • Options
    Stunned. Angry. Hurt. And, at the moment, unable to get past "Are you fucking kidding me with this?"
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    SD48277 said:

Stunned. Angry. Hurt. And, at the moment, unable to get past "Are you fucking kidding me with this?"

:( *hugs*
    I hope everything works itself out.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

SD48277 said:

:( *hugs*
    I hope everything works itself out.
    Thank you. It'll get better, but it's not going to be pretty.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Have a bad headache and a bad tummy ache...BLAH...it's that time of the month... PMSing sucks ass!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    SD48277 said:

Feel free to vent here if it helps!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,588
    SD48277 said:

uh oh. not liking the sound of this.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Thank you, Jenny. Just posting that here gave me a wee bit of relief. A couple of friends on here have gotten me to laugh, so that's good.

class="Quote" rel="imalive">
    SD48277 said:

Yeah...it's not good. Not horrible, but definitely has disturbed my peace.<blockquote
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Thank you, Jenny. Just posting that here gave me a wee bit of relief. A couple of friends on here have gotten me to laugh, so that's good.

class="Quote" rel="imalive">
    SD48277 said:

Yeah...it's not good. Not horrible, but definitely has disturbed my peace.
    Hope it gets sorted quickly and smoothly. Hugs girl. You can always PM me.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    SD48277 said:

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear you had that kind of day and I hope it starts to improve.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    for SD:

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Profoundly sad.

I hope it's nothing serious and that you will feel better soon.
    Thank you, Annafalk. Your kind words mean more than you know.

• Options
    RKCNDY said:

for SD:

LMMFAO!!!! That's awesomesauce!!! haha
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I am BORED! BLAH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

for SD:

Thank you, RK. This made me smile. :smile: On the second row, middle square--that looks like Iggy.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,991
    overwhelmed.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    Fantastic! Finally back on the bike.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.