Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    A little sad.. My niece used to be excited when I'd come to visit, cause she knew we'd rock out to good music, and do fun things. Now... I could leave and she wouldn't even know! Lol
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Had a headache since this afternoon, so I'm feeling less than stellar.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Sad and relieved at the same time. My 95 year old grandmother passed after a serious deterioration in her health the past few weeks. She was a remarkable woman who mothered 14 children, 36 grandchildren, 26 great grandchildren and 19 great great grandchildren. Battled back from a stroke a dozen years ago to an almost complete recovery and had her wits about her until recently. While being incredibly sad, my family can now take solace in the fact she is no longer suffering. A truly beautiful person left us today. Peace and love be with you all and your families tonight, as there is nothing more important.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Sad and relieved at the same time. My 95 year old grandmother passed after a serious deterioration in her health the past few weeks. She was a remarkable woman who mothered 14 children, 36 grandchildren, 26 great grandchildren and 19 great great grandchildren. Battled back from a stroke a dozen years ago to an almost complete recovery and had her wits about her until recently. While being incredibly sad, my family can now take solace in the fact she is no longer suffering. A truly beautiful person left us today. Peace and love be with you all and your families tonight, as there is nothing more important.

Very beautifully put. And I am
    Greatly sorry for your loss. Hugs dear friend. ( and I say friend with all sincerity.)
  • Options

I am sorry for your loss. Your grandmother sounds like a truly remarkable woman.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Thanks for the kind words. It's hard with most of my family being 2500 miles away right now. It's nice to come on here and let it out and have people respond in kindness. For all the negativity on here (which I am not always above), it's sometimes easy to forget all the nice things people on here say and do for each other. It makes me smile.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Thanks for the kind words. It's hard with most of my family being 2500 miles away right now. It's nice to come on here and let it out and have people respond in kindness. For all the negativity on here (which I am not always above), it's sometimes easy to forget all the nice things people on here say and do for each other. It makes me smile.

We are like family on this side of the board. It's awesome.

Your grandmother sounds like an amazing woman who fought for everything she had and lived her life to the fullest. May the good memories of her fill the hole left in your heart.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    Pissed right off, so sick and tired of my family dictating what I can and can't do.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Relaxed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788

She sounds truly special. My condolences to you and your family. It really is so special for the youngest in your extended family to have known their great great grandma and for her to have known them. A gift. :hug:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,766
    Hungover. Very hungover. Took great advantage of the open bar at a wedding last night.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Not great. I hurt all over I have to get a weeks worth of work done today including a presentation & a paper . I've got fresh food that I have to cook today before it goes bad, cats who need to be brushed and cleaned & a buttload of house work related stuff. But my head feels heavy my back hurts & my eyes are itchy & burning & uncomfortable. All I wanna do is lay in bed (withOUT the cat taking up half the bed) and watch Jon Snow know nothing.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Just won tickets to see the Counting Crows next week so a good start to my Monday morning :)
  • Options
    Just fuckin great
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Uncomfortable. Apparently my neighbor's boyfriend is spending the night...and her bed needs some WD-40.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    dissappointed
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    RKCNDY said:

Uncomfortable. Apparently my neighbor's boyfriend is spending the night...and her bed needs some WD-40.

Better get some earplugs!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,637
    better
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Tired, bored, headachey...like I wanna go home and go right to bed....but it's not even half way through my day yet....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Blechy...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    I can breathe!!! After a week post op of breathing through my mouth I can finally breathe through my nose again. Hallelujah :joy:
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,637
    Gillycw said:

I can breathe!!! After a week post op of breathing through my mouth I can finally breathe through my nose again. Hallelujah :joy:

Great..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Sad for those young lives lost in California :(
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    PJSiren said:

Tired, bored, headachey...like I wanna go home and go right to bed....but it's not even half way through my day yet....

Like this again....I have the same damn sinus headache, PLUS a tension headache because my neck won't pop...it's yucky...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Sad for those young lives lost in California :(

Yes, very sad. I can't imagine...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,120
    hot
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    So tired, the only time I feel my age is after the party is over :tongue:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Slightly apprehensive about my second night of boot camp, last night was fairly tough!