these fools are gonna try and take over wall street

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rival. wrote:
    that link says it all ..

police are way outnumbered....they're in a tough spot

bad vibes ...not good

be safe man. ditch work early if you need too.

the rangers are in the middle of their longest winning streak in 15+ years. we want you alive to continue witnessing it :mrgreen:

like i said last night...i will not hesitate to club anyone who steps to me,or tries to block me from where i need to go
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    while my mother ...girlfriend....sis in law..... brother ..and myself are all at work in nyc today

hard to focus on anything but wanting to smash these peoples faces in

dude ... you are the one adding tension to the situation ... this is supposed to be a peaceful protest ... yes, one idiot can change it ... i hope it isn't you ...
  • Why don't these idiots get a megaphone?

It sounds more like a fucking comedy sketch than a protest.
    polaris_x wrote:
    while my mother ...girlfriend....sis in law..... brother ..and myself are all at work in nyc today

hard to focus on anything but wanting to smash these peoples faces in

dude ... you are the one adding tension to the situation ... this is supposed to be a peaceful protest ... yes, one idiot can change it ... i hope it isn't you ...

look at the link and tell me if its completely peaceful....

im adding??? lmao....

im in my office making a n honest living by working 10 hours per day while these bums sit in a park and block the 99% from getting to work

again watch the link for abit ..they are doing nothing but causing havoc ..the millionaires are laughing from their penthouse apts. while the average worker suffers
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    look at the link and tell me if its completely peaceful....

im adding??? lmao....

im in my office making a n honest living by working 10 hours per day while these bums sit in a park and block the 99% from getting to work

again watch the link for abit ..they are doing nothing but causing havoc ..the millionaires are laughing from their penthouse apts. while the average worker suffers

i watched the link ... i didn't see anything ...

listen ... there's discussion on OWS on the AMT ... feel free to discuss it there as this is the wrong forum for it ... all i'm saying is - if you are carrying around a big chip on your shoulder ... it's not gonna make things better ... you want to call them fools and make fun of them - that is your prerogative ... just know that there were people sitting and doing the same thing while others marched before them ...
  • and be thankful you have a job and a career.

i am.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    and be thankful you have a job and a career.

i am.

i am every single day
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    60 already arrested in NYC.

you bums are really NOT going to get a job now with a criminal record. geniuses.
    police getting attacked and items thrown at them.

i wonder how many of these fool's lives were saved by the very same NYPD officers on 9/11?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    The protest need to be headed to Washington DC ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • All the banks they should be protesting aren't on Wall :lol: (Well DB)
    GoiMTvP.gif

so they can just riot and assault police officers there?
    All the banks they should be protesting aren't on Wall :lol: (Well DB)

they're going about it the wrong way for sure
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

This
  • The protest need to be headed to Washington DC ...
    AMEN.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,716
    "fools" (x2), "idiots", "bums" (x3), "smash these peoples faces in"... WTF, did I accidentally find my way to the Ted Nugent forum again? Talk about bad vibes.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    "fools" (x2), "idiots", "bums" (x3), "smash these peoples faces in"... WTF, did I accidentally find my way to the Ted Nugent forum again? Talk about bad vibes.

come see for yourself.....

yes alll of the above describes the majority of them
    brianlux wrote:

how else would you describe individuals that are assaulting police officers and disrupting people's peace who are just trying to get to and from work?
    rival. wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

how else would you describe individuals that are assaulting police officers and disrupting people's peace who are just trying to get to and from work?

laid back surfer dudes? cool people making a difference??
    rival. wrote:

No so they can let the fools who created this mess know how pissed they are about them being in bed with WS :roll: or are you of the mind set that noone should voice their displeasure with how fucked up this country is ....
  • rival. wrote:

No so they can let the fools who created this mess know how pissed they are about them being in bed with WS :roll: or are you of the mind set that noone should voice their displeasure with how fucked up this country is ....
    Precisely. What comes to mind is the 60 Minutes segment from this past weekend:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7388130n

i think the fat cats in DC know what has been going on for the past two months. that is just a wild guess though. it's only been smeared all over the news and every social media network daily.

i get their constitutional right. i get their right to voice their displeasure. i think at one point i even got their view point. but once all of these protests and "demonstrations" turn violent, you can't help to think they are just CONTRIUBTING to how fucked up we are as a country, no?
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,716
    rival. wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Maybe some of us are "laid back" in our leisure time (when we can find that luxury) but most of the people I know and/or have worked with to make positive changes work very hard to do so. Surfing has nothing to do with this issue and everybody is "cool" these days so that's irrelevant.

My post addresses the continued name calling on A Moving Train... not that I really think anything I say will change that but wouldn't it be more useful for us to engage in civil discourse?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Maybe some of us are "laid back" in our leisure time (when we can find that luxury) but most of the people I know and/or have worked with to make positive changes work very hard to do so. Surfing has nothing to do with this issue and everybody is "cool" these days so that's irrelevant.

My post addresses the continued name calling on A Moving Train... not that I really think anything I say will change that but wouldn't it be more useful for us to engage in civil discourse?

i don't go nowhere near that section. (amt)..nothing but trouble
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'm all for people voicing their opinion, working for change, and protest... but peaceful protest. From what I've seen watching the streaming video today some people didn't get the memo on what a "peaceful protest" entails. A little bit a go I saw a dude run up and grab a cop from behind like he was trying to bear hug him, then when the cops were dragging him off he was screaming about a "police state". I found that pretty ridiculous. Reminded me of South Park when Randy kept getting all drunk at little league games, taking off his clothes and getting into fights, then when he got arrested was screaming about "What did I do? I thought this was America".

Hopefully the bad apples will get arrested and the people that are actually interested in a peaceful protest can get back on track. But everything I've seen today is people being obnoxious and trying to taunt cops into attacking them (so they can yell about this being a police state I'm sure) or just flat out going after the cops. There's no place for that shit.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I'm all for people voicing their opinion, working for change, and protest... but peaceful protest. From what I've seen watching the streaming video today some people didn't get the memo on what a "peaceful protest" entails. A little bit a go I saw a dude run up and grab a cop from behind like he was trying to bear hug him, then when the cops were dragging him off he was screaming about a "police state". I found that pretty ridiculous. Reminded me of South Park when Randy kept getting all drunk at little league games, taking off his clothes and getting into fights, then when he got arrested was screaming about "What did I do? I thought this was America".

Hopefully the bad apples will get arrested and the people that are actually interested in a peaceful protest can get back on track. But everything I've seen today is people being obnoxious and trying to taunt cops into attacking them (so they can yell about this being a police state I'm sure) or just flat out going after the cops. There's no place for that shit.

yet people say they don't see this on the video :?
    rival. wrote:

i think the fat cats in DC know what has been going on for the past two months. that is just a wild guess though. it's only been smeared all over the news and every social media network daily.

i get their constitutional right. i get their right to voice their displeasure. i think at one point i even got their view point. but once all of these protests and "demonstrations" turn violent, you can't help to think they are just CONTRIUBTING to how fucked up we are as a country, no?

Exactly so why not go to the source of this mess and i'm not saying that these protest should be violent at all the points can be made with peaceful protest , i don't agree with what happened here today i'm just stating that these people are barking up the wrong tree ......
  • My heart goes out to you neilybabes. These people need to go. Stop bothering decent people trying to come and go from work. A leaderless pack of misinformed and misguided youth. Do these people actually think they are making a change in corporate america?

To quote the real Jeffery Lebowski (the millionaire): "The same advice I give to you is the advice I gave your parents! Get a job sir! Your revolution is over! The bums lost!"
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    My heart goes out to you neilybabes. These people need to go. Stop bothering decent people trying to come and go from work. A leaderless pack of misinformed and misguided youth. Do these people actually think they are making a change in corporate america?

To quote the real Jeffery Lebowski (the millionaire): "The same advice I give to you is the advice I gave your parents! Get a job sir! Your revolution is over! The bums lost!"

its all good...

im all about free speech, it's already been pointed out in here that they are going about it the wrong way

get a leader..have a meeting ...organize something more than harassment on the regular people .

nothing is getting accomplished with the present system
    breaking news..protester bleeding like a pig....something just went down
This discussion has been closed.