these fools are gonna try and take over wall street

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
tomorrow should be just off the charts...

i swear i really hope someone steps in front of me because i'am dressed like a 1% guy .

meanwhile i have been working and making an honest middle class salary for the past 10 years...so i guess i'am NOT a 1% guy

the fat cats laugh at them while people like me get disrupted .... get a job you lazy,crybaby, BUMS

the BIG slapjack will be in my bag...best believe

SORRY after reading this i need to vent
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I don't blame you...you just wanna go to work..do your job and not have to put up with any B.S. I hear ya man! Good luck tomorrow!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

i swear i really hope someone steps in front of me because i'am dressed like a 1% guy .

meanwhile i have been working and making an honest middle class salary for the past 10 years...so i guess i'am NOT a 1% guy

the fat cats laugh at them while people like me get disrupted .... get a job you lazy,crybaby, BUMS

you do realise youve just posted your intent to assault someone given the opportunity.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    The OWS people need to realize that some "suits" may have similar values in common with the OWS movement.

Reminds me of the time I went to a fancy charity event, and then to see RATM right afterwards. I was wearing a suit, so some faux rebel started giving me lip at the show. Little did he know I was wearing the suit because I had just attended a charity function that benefited disenfranchised youth a/k/a part of the RATM fanbase.

Not all suits are bad!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    The OWS people need to realize that some "suits" may have similar values in common with the OWS movement.

Reminds me of the time I went to a fancy charity event, and then to see RATM right afterwards. I was wearing a suit, so some faux rebel started giving me lip at the show. Little did he know I was wearing the suit because I had just attended a charity function that benefited disenfranchised youth a/k/a part of the RATM fanbase.

Not all suits are bad!

and did you set this faux rebel straight?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tomorrow should be just off the charts...

you do realise youve just posted your intent to assault someone given the opportunity.
    i have read him saying similar things in threads the last several days. i somehow doubt he is willing to slapjack someone. it is one thing to talk tough, but quite another to actually hit someone. i don't think he would believe these worthless protesters are worth getting arrested over...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Not all suits are bad!

nope...he just said what he had to say, and walked away. Blind doubt is just as bad a blind faith.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Not all suits are bad!

nope...he just said what he had to say, and walked away. Blind doubt is just as bad a blind faith.

sux to be him then... probably has more in common with you then hell ever know.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

no i said if someone steps in front of me with the intent to block me i will defend myself..period
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • no i said if someone steps in front of me with the intent to block me i will defend myself..period
    but if you hit him with a weapon that is a potential felony. you don't want that do you?

i have read him saying similar things in threads the last several days. i somehow doubt he is willing to slapjack someone. it is one thing to talk tough, but quite another to actually hit someone. i don't think he would believe these worthless protesters are worth getting arrested over...

i will not think twice if need be ..they are looking to put their hands on people and block them
    no i said if someone steps in front of me with the intent to block me i will defend myself..period
    but if you hit him with a weapon that is a potential felony. you don't want that do you?

no need to answer that...

however i will have protection with a few thousand bums running around my office area looking for trouble
  • i will not think twice if need be ..they are looking to put their hands on people and block them
    suit yourself. assault with a deadly weapon will get you 15 years.

and did you set this faux rebel straight?[/quote]

nope...he just said what he had to say, and walked away. Blind doubt is just as bad a blind faith.[/quote]

sux to be him then... probably has more in common with you then hell ever know.[/quote]

In the words of Michael Franti when he was in The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy:

The bass, the treble
    Don't make a rebel
    Havin' your life together does
    i will not think twice if need be ..they are looking to put their hands on people and block them

what would you do if someone put their hands on you? let's hear this..run from your office?

i could block you without laying my hands upon you and you wouldnt need to defend yourself... simply because i wouldnt be attacking you.

but yes if someone does lay their hands on you, you do have the choice about how to proceed. and remember it is a choice.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i will not think twice if need be ..they are looking to put their hands on people and block them

what would you do if someone put their hands on you? let's hear this..run from your office?
    read my profile. i could handle myself without a weapon if it came down to it.

if i were you i would leave early for work. get there, have your cell in your hand, and if someone gets in your way restrain them and call the cops, as there will surely be hundreds there already. i would not risk my career and my freedom by getting in a streetfight, let alone smacking someone with a tool designed to crack skulls...that is the cop's job... but you do what you want.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I've read alot of your posts here and you seem like a good person who just likes to break balls alot...which is a good thing!!! Violence isn't the answer ever. If you get blocked just try to get through and if you can't wait for the authorities. No reason to jeopardize your future for something like this.
  • and suppose you smack one of these guys on the head and get yourself rushed by 5 or 6 of them? what do you do then? you will have brought that one on yourself.

violence is not the answer.

if anyone is to blame, blame your mayor.

one person away from an all out riot
  • one person away from an all out riot
    how many people would you say are there? i can't get the link to work at work and i can't find anything on the major news sites. last i heard at 7 am eastern there were only about a dozen people there. be careful.

one person away from an all out riot
    how many people would you say are there? i can't get the link to work at work and i can't find anything on the major news sites. last i heard at 7 am eastern there were only about a dozen people there. be careful.

a dozen??

few thousand atm and growing..plus the market isn't open yet

that link is being filmed by one of them...right in the middle of it
  • one person away from an all out riot

a dozen??

few thousand atm and growing..plus the market isn't open yet

that link is being filmed by one of them...right in the middle of it
    maybe they said 2 dozen. it was a very small number at 6 am my time. but it was on a talk show and some guy was calling in from there and he said there was not much going on and the radio hosts scoffed at him saying people were not going to show up.

• I wonder how many of these protestors called in sick at work today.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i humbly suggest you focus on your destination wedding and let these protestors do what many people did before hand to make america what it is ... let the rosa parks, mlk jr., harvey milks of today do the work for you and maybe your children ... maybe one day - you will be thankful of their actions similar to today where we are thankful to those who rose up in the past ...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    this is going to turn into the vancouver stanley cup riot.

they say they want it non-violent but it only takes one idiot to ignite an already aggitated crowd.

these bums have been at it for too long, start locking people up today!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sweet suburbia....

left a little to swing by the bakery for a little treat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rival. wrote:
    this is going to turn into the vancouver stanley cup riot.

they say they want it non-violent but it only takes one idiot to ignite an already aggitated crowd.

these bums have been at it for too long, start locking people up today!

that link says it all ..

police are way outnumbered....they're in a tough spot

bad vibes ...not good
    polaris_x wrote:
    i humbly suggest you focus on your destination wedding and let these protestors do what many people did before hand to make america what it is ... let the rosa parks, mlk jr., harvey milks of today do the work for you and maybe your children ... maybe one day - you will be thankful of their actions similar to today where we are thankful to those who rose up in the past ...

while my mother ...girlfriend....sis in law..... brother ..and myself are all at work in nyc today

hard to focus on anything but wanting to smash these peoples faces in
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    that link says it all ..

police are way outnumbered....they're in a tough spot

bad vibes ...not good

be safe man. ditch work early if you need too.

the rangers are in the middle of their longest winning streak in 15+ years. we want you alive to continue witnessing it :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.