Options

Toronto 9/11/11 show free on Google Music...2011 bootleg!!!

Comments

• Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Love it! Thanks to whoever made this possible, including the band! Um, free bootleg from a GREAT show?! Yes, please.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Suave.27 wrote:
    Love it! Thanks to whoever made this possible, including the band! Um, free bootleg from a GREAT show?! Yes, please.

and yet, people still bitch. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

huh? Whose complaining about this boot? I haven't seen any...
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Better Dan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

huh? Whose complaining about this boot? I haven't seen any...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176160&start=165#p4063286
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nice surprise. First time using google music.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    still can't listen with my macbook.......i've tried downloading the suggestions. anyone?
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Wow...in that case I agree with you.. :roll: I've been a critic of the sound on some of the recent boots..but I've been listening to this off and on throughout the day and it's just awesome!!!! And it's free...Free and awesome!!! And it's a great show...which makes it even better!!! Listening to this boot just makes me more excited about this band's music and happy that I'm a fan :ugeek:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    rjwhite19 wrote:
    still can't listen with my macbook.......i've tried downloading the suggestions. anyone?

get a pc :P

use the megaupload download...macs can play mp3's right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    81 wrote:

Wow...in that case I agree with you.. :roll: I've been a critic of the sound on some of the recent boots..but I've been listening to this off and on throughout the day and it's just awesome!!!! And it's free...Free and awesome!!! And it's a great show...which makes it even better!!! Listening to this boot just makes me more excited about this band's music and happy that I'm a fan :ugeek:

i'll agree with the guy that, yes, i would prefer the flac version as it will sound better on the stereo...but for an mp3, it doesn't sound too bad on my system.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rjwhite19 wrote:
    PM sent
  • Options
    rjwhite19 wrote:

Sorry if this has been posted, but it's super easy:
    Download: http://www.unrarx.com/
    Once you open up the program (it's just a little box), you'll hit File, then Browse. Then choose the .rar file. Then you can either go to File, or all the way to to the top right of the box, and hit Extract. After it finishes, just go to Itunes, Add to Library, and it should have the files right under each other, so just click the normal file folder and all the tracks should pop up.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

What I was eluding to without saying it. Thanks.

Chloe Dancer....shit. Good stuff.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Dear Google

You suck
    I tried downloading to my comp by signing into my Google account
    no Dice
    I have teh android phone
    I have teh android market service hooked up to my CC
    I have purchased a few apps with no issues
    ...and now you tell me "This item is not available"?

:evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear Google

You suck
    no Dice
    I have teh android phone

There's a megaupload link somewhere in here on page 5 or 6... might try that...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear Google

You suck
    no Dice
    I have teh android phone

page 4 ;) link for the page challenged

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176160&start=45#p4061515
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    best 'it's ok' ever!!!
    whole night ed's voice was pushing to another level; the band either led him to that path or they followed suit. but a great night.
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    Suave.27 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:

What I was eluding to without saying it. Thanks.

Chloe Dancer....shit. Good stuff.

according to arkansas, i lack social skill.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    thanks to whoever added the megaupload link for us in canada, sounds great
    No problem :D
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I don't know whether to download this now or wait til the boots are released and I can have it in my own 2 hands.....
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Dear Google

You suck
    no Dice
    I have teh android phone

page 4 ;) link for the page challenged

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176160&start=45#p4061515

I am downloading it, but it would be nice if my phone would download it as my computer won't recognize my phone as a storage device so I can transfer the music, (I have to take the SD card out of the phone, put it in the USB converter, and then download from the comp to the SD, re-mount SD card... :roll: )and doesn't that defeat the purpose of Google's Buy music on Android Market and listen on all your devices with Google Music. No need for wires or syncing. claim?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I am downloading it, but it would be nice if my phone would download it as my computer won't recognize my phone as a storage device so I can transfer the music, (I have to take the SD card out of the phone, put it in the USB converter, and then download from the comp to the SD, re-mount SD card... :roll: )and doesn't that defeat the purpose of Google's Buy music on Android Market and listen on all your devices with Google Music. No need for wires or syncing. claim?

My comptuer doesn't initially recognize my phone as a storage device either, but if I go to the screen, pull down the notification bar, select the option that indicates my phone is connected to the computer (can't remember what it's called) a dropdown list comes up of how I want my phone to be hooked up to the computer. One of the options is external storage device and once selected, my computer recognizes the data on the sd card. Does your phone allow you to do something similar?
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

My comptuer doesn't initially recognize my phone as a storage device either, but if I go to the screen, pull down the notification bar, select the option that indicates my phone is connected to the computer (can't remember what it's called) a dropdown list comes up of how I want my phone to be hooked up to the computer. One of the options is external storage device and once selected, my computer recognizes the data on the sd card. Does your phone allow you to do something similar?

if it's android it should

if you go menu>connect to PC you can set it up so it asks each time when you connect what type of connection you want to use.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Buy music on Android Market and listen on all your devices with Google Music. No need for wires or syncing. claim?

i searched the market last night for pearl jam and this didn't come up...also downloaded google music from the market and it wouldn't connect.

i'll continue to use my ipod for muisc.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Buy music on Android Market and listen on all your devices with Google Music. No need for wires or syncing. claim?

i searched the market last night for pearl jam and this didn't come up...also downloaded google music from the market and it wouldn't connect.

I downloaded this on my computer yesterday using the google music link someone provided...I downloaded the google music app today and the Toronto show was already in there..not sure if it's actually on my phone or just in some kind of "cloud"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    My mind heart with all this google this -that explanation..just download the megaupload and play that shit loud

i mean....LOUD people......FOOKIN LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    I downloaded this on my computer yesterday using the google music link someone provided...I downloaded the google music app today and the Toronto show was already in there..not sure if it's actually on my phone or just in some kind of "cloud"

i quit when google was asking for CC info to buy a free item

:roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I just downloaded the Google Music app...and it's still telling me 'This item is not available'. I see the icon for it, it says free...but when i go to the app page, it won't let me download it.
    Signed up for Google+ on the computer, same run around...so I deleted the profile.

Uninstalling the music app too.

Google says it stores your music on the cloud so it saves on SD card storage...bah, I'm with 81...I'll stick with the ipod. (quite surprised that 81 is so loyal to the ipod since he hates the iphone so much... :lol: )

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

if it's android it should

if you go menu>connect to PC you can set it up so it asks each time when you connect what type of connection you want to use.

My laptop still won't recognize the phone when I do this...I have Win7 so shouldn't have issues...I mean 81 is on XP or something right?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    how do i download this to a computer? (i use a mac).

i can listen fine, but don't see a way to download it to my hard drive.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Google says it stores your music on the cloud so it saves on SD card storage...bah, I'm with 81...I'll stick with the ipod. (quite surprised that 81 is so loyal to the ipod since he hates the iphone so much... :lol: )

i dislike itunes...but the ipod intergrates so well with the car stereo. i would have tried a zune if i could have found a stereo that could control it. an 3.5mm jack just does not cut it from a sound perspective. uhg. i'm curious how bluetooth will sound on the gf's car....although her speakers don't compare to mine.

i'm also curious if the phone can be mounted as a HD drive to her stereo, and will it allow the stereo to control it. if it did, i would consider going that route, but the ipod still wins from a quanitity (250 gig) stand point
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg