Options

Toronto 9/11/11 show free on Google Music...2011 bootleg!!!

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mine is gapless.

that's what she said........
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    IndyDave wrote:
    Mine is gapless.
    What program are using for playback then? They most definitely are NOT gapless when using Foobar2000.
    :
    iTunes, iPod, Apple TV - I haven't tried non-Apple playback yet.
    Weird that it plays gaplessly in iTunes but not Foobar2000. Never seen that before. Normally even iTunes m4a's play gaplessly in Foobar2000, so this isn't making sense. I'll be giving iTunes a shot when I get home tonight then.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,517
    IndyDave wrote:
    Okay, guys. Good news. I just talked to Kufala. The guy I talked to said he couldn't really give out any info, saying that it had to come from Ten Club, but I was able to gain a few nuggets of information with my charming phone skills. :lol:

#1 The boots are done and ready to ship.
    #2 The 9/11/11 show is going to be released on CD!!!!!! (It will probably be at later date than the other shows, however, because of this Google release.)

I can be at peace now.

Long live Pearl Jam!! :D

BADASSERY ABOUNDS!!!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    IndyDave wrote:
    Okay, guys. Good news. I just talked to Kufala. The guy I talked to said he couldn't really give out any info, saying that it had to come from Ten Club, but I was able to gain a few nuggets of information with my charming phone skills. :lol:

#2 The 9/11/11 show is going to be released on CD!!!!!! (It will probably be at later date than the other shows, however, because of this Google release.)

I can be at peace now.

we all knew that :P :lol:;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    I created this link just now from this download:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XUOU3UR

Thanks, you're a lifesaver
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    I can't stop listening to It's OK.
    i have to say at Alpine was better....

i cant stop listening...guess what???

God do some crazy shit at the next one.... :D:D:D

Oh I'm well aware of that :D But until the Alpine boots come along I'll just keep repeating this one!
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    agreed on the lack of gaps....i play mine on my alpine stereo from an ipod classic and there are no pauses between tracks....

and it doesn't sound too bad, although cd quality would defiantly help.

the mix is solid...reminds me of the bonnaroo mix which, imo, is one of, if not the best around.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I can't stop listening to It's OK.

Same here!

It's a definite highlight. When I went to bed last night, I couldn't get it out of my head.

I also can't get over how amazing Long Road is. It chokes me up and gives me chills every time I hear it.
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:

I can be at peace now.

Same news was available through common sense before you posted this... :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    Am a little late to the party with this one - going through a bit of a rough time at the moment. When Nothing as it Seems just came on, all I could think of was dimitris freaking out! :D - I was stuck with a grin for the whole song - first grin this week :lol:

• Options
    tremors wrote:
    Am a little late to the party with this one - going through a bit of a rough time at the moment. When Nothing as it Seems just came on, all I could think of was dimitris freaking out! :D - I was stuck with a grin for the whole song - first grin this week :lol:

naisf.jpg

Foto taken when Nais ends at the show....btw..i went at a friend studio..put the song..
    wear proffecional drummer headphones....and yes..

God makes raly crazy shit..its unreal the sound of his guiter..i thought i get stoned man..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

naisf.jpg

Foto taken when Nais ends at the show....btw..i went at a friend studio..put the song..
    wear proffecional drummer headphones....and yes..

God makes raly crazy shit..its unreal the sound of his guiter..i thought i get stoned man..

hehehe - yeah God did quite good on this one

• Options
    OK so I've downloaded the concert on Google. Does anyone know if there is a way to now get these songs to iTunes? Or should I even ask this question? :oops:
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I created this link just now from this download:

THank you...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    its ok...Adam fill the rest...hehehehehehehe
  • Options
    Anyone know how to download the tracks to your music library. No visible helpfile on Google Music.
  • Options
    Matt at the start of Got Some.......... sweet! :D
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Jun 01, 2000
    Dublin, Ireland, The Point, Aug 23, 2006
    London, England, Wembley Arena, Jun 18, 2007
    London, UK, O2 Arena, Aug 18, 2009
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 20, 2012
    Manchester, M.E.N. Arena, June 21, 2012
    Leeds, First Direct Arena, July 8, 2014

Eddie
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 30 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, 31 July, 2012
    London, Hammersmith Apollo, June 7, 2017

No need to be void,... or save up on life... You got to spend it all.....
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    Anyone know how to download this without having to put your credit card info in? I mean, if it's FREE, why do I have to input my name, address, phone number and credit card info????

Anyone know a way around this? Because I think it's lame to say something is FREE, and then force you to give over your credit card number to get it.

our awesome fellow jammer PearljamPatriot uploaded it here:

no card needed :D

and may I say... this boot has what they've missed over the last couple years. SPACE in the sound
    ty
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    Predaking wrote:
    Anyone know how to download the tracks to your music library. No visible helpfile on Google Music.

Highlight the song in Google Music and click the little arrow which appears before the song time. A menu opens and allows you to "save to computer." You may get a message to "click here" to start your download. Unfortunately, you have to download each song one at a time.

GoogleMusic1.jpg
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    OK so I've downloaded the concert on Google. Does anyone know if there is a way to now get these songs to iTunes? Or should I even ask this question? :oops:

Download the songs to your hard drive as above, and then add them to iTunes. :)
  • Options
    now, if only they'd sell individual tracks... how many versions of Even Flow do I really need, anyway?
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,805
    Can someone please tell me why I'm not able to burn these mp3 to disc? I have both the Google and the megaupload and it appears on my desktop and also in my yahoo music but, when I click the burn button it tells me there is nothing there to burn? Yet I can click on the songs and they are there sounding amazing on my computer? I'm lost can someone help?
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Options
    arthurdent wrote:
    now, if only they'd sell individual tracks... how many versions of Even Flow do I really need, anyway?

It's your lucky day :roll: ... they didn't play Evenflow on 9/11.
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

naisf.jpg

:thumbup:

What a fantastic photo. The lens catching an honest moment of joyous disbelief.

Ahh, the effect Pearl Jam has on us. :)
  • Options
    Click on the cover art to download, and take your pick from a list of download sites. Forget the Google hassle.

Toronto911112.jpg

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    I played mine on itunes and there were no gaps between tracks... of course a fadeout/fade in where it would be between disc 1 and 2 but that's to be expected. I have no idea what gaps you're talking about.
    Try using Foobar2000 and you'll see what I'm talking about. Playing now via iTunes and it's gapless.
    I don't know what they used for encoding, but it's something strange. Normally anything that plays gaplessly in iTunes is exactly the same in Foobar2000. i much prefer using that program, since it doesn't sap your system resources like iTunes. Oh, well.
    Can't wait for the CD, despite Kufala now denying what I was told. "It might be released on CD", is not what I was told!

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    Highlight the song in Google Music and click the little arrow which appears before the song time. A menu opens and allows you to "save to computer." You may get a message to "click here" to start your download. Unfortunately, you have to download each song one at a time.

GoogleMusic1.jpg

Gracias!
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    I played mine on itunes and there were no gaps between tracks... of course a fadeout/fade in where it would be between disc 1 and 2 but that's to be expected. I have no idea what gaps you're talking about.
    Try using Foobar2000 and you'll see what I'm talking about. Playing now via iTunes and it's gapless.
    I don't know what they used for encoding, but it's something strange. Normally anything that plays gaplessly in iTunes is exactly the same in Foobar2000. i much prefer using that program, since it doesn't sap your system resources like iTunes. Oh, well.
    Can't wait for the CD, despite Kufala now denying what I was told. "It might be released on CD", is not what I was told!

I just set the whole Toronto playlist to "gapless album" on iTunes and it works perfectly. Don't know about fubar, though.
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    arthurdent wrote:
    I just set the whole Toronto playlist to "gapless album" on iTunes and it works perfectly. Don't know about fubar, though.
    I've always had iTunes set to play without gaps, and like I said above it is playiny gaplessly in iTunes. It's Foobar, not fubar, but there is something unusual about these MP3's - they are FUBAR. :lol:

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Can't believe I didn't see this before today. What an awesome boot, just as good as that setlist looked and I am only through Grievance!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Can't believe I didn't see this before today. What an awesome boot, just as good as that setlist looked and I am only through Grievance!

Definitely great. Nothingman, not for you, nothing as it seems, down, chloe dancer, crown of thorns, daughter w/its ok.....I think my ideal setlist would include all of those songs