Options

Toronto 9/11/11 show free on Google Music...2011 bootleg!!!

Comments

• Options
    Well, this is easily the best surprise of the week. I certainly know what I'm listening to on the way to work tomorrow. Now let's see the rest of these boots (including a CD of this show) in the goods section ASAP. This sounds fantastic. Chloe/Crown is absolutely incredible!

Please 10C, let me burn a hole in my wallet. I'm begging you!!
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    Let's fix that shit right now. Try this one. Click on the cover art to download.

Toronto911112.jpg

TYVM!!! :thumbup:
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    This should hold me over until they release the Vancouver bootlegs. :D

Once I get my free Vancouver bootleg with my download code, I will have gotten a $20 value in bootlegs for free! Thanks PJ!
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    IndyDave wrote:
    Let's fix that shit right now. Try this one. Click on the cover art to download.

Toronto911112.jpg:

oh shit..that exclusivo will be stay for ever.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Anyone know how to download this without having to put your credit card info in? I mean, if it's FREE, why do I have to input my name, address, phone number and credit card info????

Anyone know a way around this? Because I think it's lame to say something is FREE, and then force you to give over your credit card number to get it.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    Anyone know how to download this without having to put your credit card info in? I mean, if it's FREE, why do I have to input my name, address, phone number and credit card info????

Anyone know a way around this? Because I think it's lame to say something is FREE, and then force you to give over your credit card number to get it.

our awesome fellow jammer PearljamPatriot uploaded it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XUOU3UR

no card needed :D

and may I say... this boot has what they've missed over the last couple years. SPACE in the sound
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    PKTrekGirl wrote:

our awesome fellow jammer PearljamPatriot uploaded it here:

no card needed :D

and may I say... this boot has what they've missed over the last couple years. SPACE in the sound

You rock! As does PearljamPatriot for upping this! Thanks so much! Downloading it even as I type! Can't wait to hear it!
  • Options
    I created this link just now from this download:

You're a emoticon-0171-star.png !!
  • Options
    Setting Forth into Not For You.........AMAZING :shock:
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    exactly what im listening now :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I already checked out Chloe dancer/COT when I got this last night, but I can't wait to hear that again within the set.

I feel like such a loser, but the Tenclub reminds me that I'm surrounded by a million other losers as well
    :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options

I already checked out Chloe dancer/COT when I got this last night, but I can't wait to hear that again within the set.

I feel like such a loser, but the Tenclub reminds me that I'm surrounded by a million other losers as well
    :lol::lol::mrgreen:
    this is the best fuckin loosers club ever.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    btw,,the master staff sergeant looser myself,after i listen 16 times Nothing as it Seems i start play the rest songs :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    btw,,the master staff sergeant looser myself,after i listen 16 times Nothing as it Seems i start play the rest songs :lol::lol:

Looser ! :lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options

16 times.............? hahaha
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options

16 times.............? hahaha
    with out count the youtube,only the mp3 :shock: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

psstt..

master staff sergeant looser please...its all about senority.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    actually looking forward to long ass 4 1/2 hour train ride home today, so I can listen to this thoroughly. :ugeek:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

psstt..

master staff sergeant looser please...its all about senority.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forgive me! It won't happen again :roll:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,666
    Kathi wrote:
    actually looking forward to long ass 4 1/2 hour train ride home today, so I can listen to this thoroughly. :ugeek:

Be prepared for an all encompassing trip.
  • Options
    I can't stop listening to It's OK.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    I can't stop listening to It's OK.
    i have to say at Alpine was better....

i cant stop listening...guess what???

God do some crazy shit at the next one.... :D:D:D
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    edited November 2011
    So none of you folks care that these MP3's are not gapless? The annoying clicks and bumps in between tracks kinda of ruin what would otherwise be a very enjoyable experience. I know I won't listen to this much if at all.
    When I listen to this, I just think about HOW MUCH BETTER it could sound in lossless quality and without the gaps.

I haven't bought any MP3's from Pearl Jam since the 2005 boots, when that was all they sold, and those weren't gapless, but I'm under the impression that they have been selling gapless MP3's ever since. Can anybody here confirm this?

Hopefully, this is a sign that the Google release is just a preview and CD's, FLAC and gapless MP3's of this show will be sold via Ten Club.
    If not, what a travesty it will be to have only released this AMAZING show in this kind of quality.
    Post edited by IndyDave on

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    So none of you folks care that these MP3's are not gapless? The annoying clicks and bumps in between tracks kinda of ruin what would otherwise be a very enjoyable experience. I know I won't listen to this much if at all.
    When I listen to this, I just think about HOW MUCH BETTER it could sound in lossless quality and without the gaps.

I haven't bought any MP3's from Pearl Jam since the 2005 boots, when that was all they sold, and those weren't gapless, but I'm under the impression that they have been selling gapless MP3's ever since. Can anybody here confirm this?

Hopefully, this is a sign that the Google release is just a preview and CD's, FLAC and gapless MP3's of this show will be sold via Ten Club.
    If not, what a travesty it will be to have only released this AMAZING show in this kind of quality.
    i have a very big problem with this bootleg indeed

CANT STOP LISTEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT FEEL LIKE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM STILL AT TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2011
    IndyDave wrote:

Mine is gapless.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    Okay, guys. Good news. I just talked to Kufala. The guy I talked to said he couldn't really give out any info, saying that it had to come from Ten Club, but I was able to gain a few nuggets of information with my charming phone skills. :lol:

#1 The boots are done and ready to ship.
    #2 The 9/11/11 show is going to be released on CD!!!!!! (It will probably be at later date than the other shows, however, because of this Google release.)

I can be at peace now.

Long live Pearl Jam!! :D

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    Okay, guys. Good news. I just talked to Kufala. The guy I talked to said he couldn't really give out any info, saying that it had to come from Ten Club, but I was able to gain a few nuggets of information with my charming phone skills. :lol:

#1 The boots are done and ready to ship.
    #2 The 9/11/11 show is going to be released on CD!!!!!! (It will probably be at later date than the other shows, however, because of this Google release.)

I can be at peace now.

Long live Pearl Jam!! :D

Same news was available through common sense before you posted this... :lol:
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    Mine is gapless.
    What program are using for playback then? They most definitely are NOT gapless when using Foobar2000.
    :lol::lol:

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I played mine on itunes and there were no gaps between tracks... of course a fadeout/fade in where it would be between disc 1 and 2 but that's to be expected. I have no idea what gaps you're talking about.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    Mine is gapless.
    What program are using for playback then? They most definitely are NOT gapless when using Foobar2000.
    :lol::lol:
    iTunes, iPod, Apple TV - I haven't tried non-Apple playback yet.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1