Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    HelsethHelseth Posts: 13
    Oh, I really miss a Swedish consert, but this time they atleast will play in Scandinavia. I really hope that I will get tickets for the Denmark show on Monday!!!
    Yes, finally;
    Paris 11/IX/2006!!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    djwatt wrote:
    any ideas why london is the one place where they can't have a seperate 10c queue? maybe they think all the chavs and yobs will try to slip in the 10c queue? i've been to concerts in america, canada, germany, france and spain, but i've found english crowds to be by far the most violent, rude and inconsiderate, maybe they know this as well
    I see you haven't tried Italy :rolleyes:, at least we know how to queue in England!

It's probably something to do with Wembley management.
    ..in many ways, it's better this way: try getting tickets in the UK through the regular channels (Ticketmaster and Seetickets), and you'll be glad that of the certainty to get a ticket that 10c gives us.
    Overwise many of us would have ended up having to deal with touts on ebay or the like.

As for people not 10c members, there's going to be plenty of spares from 10c members so if you stop moaning and ask around, you'll get a ticket even if you miss out on general sale.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Pegasus wrote:
    As for people not 10c members, there's going to be plenty of spares from 10c members so if you stop moaning and ask around, you'll get a ticket even if you miss out on general sale.
    Thats what Im trying to tell ppl who miss out or cant buy 10c!
    It totally doable. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    i am pretty ignorant with the 10c gig things, so, 10c members have a good seats in fonction of their # that's it ? ... me, i am #358xxx so maybe i should wait the public sale ?? :( :confused: any advice ?
  • Options
    sandoz wrote:
    i am pretty ignorant with the 10c gig things, so, 10c members have a good seats in fonction of their # that's it ? ... me, i am #358xxx so maybe i should wait the public sale ?? :( :confused: any advice ?
    No. Thats in the US.
    In Europe you get 10c tix, get the wristband, and youre going in 15 minutes prior GA. There are NO NUMBERED SEATS. So, the earlier you get there, better view for you. If youre hardcore enough to be in the front line :D
  • Options
    thanks. i am an hardcore fan ! i ll be there, front row, mike side ! :cool: (wwooh.. easy to say !!)
  • Options
    BriskBrisk Posts: 84
    Are there any TEN Club members who are NOT going to the Wembley show who would get me a TEN Club ticket?

PM me if your feel like helping someone out! I didn't join 10C in time:(
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Brisk wrote:
    Are there any TEN Club members who are NOT going to the Wembley show who would get me a TEN Club ticket?

PM me if your feel like helping someone out! I didn't join 10C in time:(

only the 10C member can pick up the tickets, you can't do that. Try finding a 10C member going to the concert by themselves that will sell you their extra 10C ticket.
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    there'll be plenty of spares.
    several of my friends are going to buy 10c tix but they really rather be seated.
    If they can find good seats (themselves or for trade), their 10c rickets will be available (they're going anyway so no problem there). Hell I'm going to try to get a good seat then I'll decide on the day what I want to do..depending how tired I am to queue.

we'll know more next Saturday (once the GA sale happened).
  • Options
    its_okits_ok Posts: 198
    What have we Swedes done? Not a show here on this tour either. I promise to buy the band a round of beers if they come!

By the way, anyone got an extra copenhagen ticket? Missed the 10c release. Does anyone know when the copenhagen show will go on public sale and what site is the best for buying the tickets?
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    Hell I'm going to try to get a good seat then I'll decide on the day what I want to do..depending how tired I am to queue.

This is what I'm gonna do aswell I think.

So do we all think the general sale will be on Friday?
  • Options
    sammersammer Posts: 71
    allright, pearl jam back on the (european) road!
    but my exams withhold me to make big plans,
    nijmegen and werchter will be no problem (if there are people that will drive from nijmegen to werchter could you pm me?)
    let's hope there'll be some new dates soon, so I can make travelplans, it would be great if they would play at the benicassim festival (esp) or in san sebastian.

could somebody tell me what time 10c tickets go on sale?
    9 am pst -> time brussels
    2006: antwerp, paris, berlin

2007: nijmegene werchter

2009: rotterdam

2010: nijmegen, berlin, arras, werchter
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    sammer wrote:
    9 am pst -> time brussels
    6 pm
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    DanBse4DanBse4 Posts: 30
    sandoz wrote:
    thanks. i am an hardcore fan ! i ll be there, front row, mike side ! :cool: (wwooh.. easy to say !!)

why would anyone want to SIT during these gigs? front and centre in the crowd is where the action is.
  • Options
    DanBse4 wrote:
    why would anyone want to SIT during these gigs? front and centre in the crowd is where the action is.

Because not all of us are tall enough to see over the crowd and I hate being pushed around at the front. Also, no one really sits when the band comes on and because seating is tiered I get a good view, unless I have some 6ft person in front of me, which happens a lot.
  • Options
    I LOVE the atmosphere down in the pit, & I really don't mind the pushing & the sweaty bodies (urgh, actually now I put it like that....)

The only problem I have is I'm 5'3". Even if I'm second row, if there's a taller person stood in front of me I just get a face full of back & shoulders. No PJ :( But I'll see how the ticketing thing goes.
  • Options
    7000 10c members at wembley wwooh , so, right on the left for me, less action (though..) and incredible view on the mike plays !
    who talk about seats ? how stay sit ?
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/venues/venue_content.aspx?vrid=1065&wid=655
    hope for the 2nd or the 3rd configuration ...
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    Why the heck arnt they playing in Ireland in this "European" tour? Last year, tickets were sold out in 5 minutes and sold on ebay for prices I couldnt afford, and I had heard rumours they were going to do another tour this year and had my heart set on them coming back here. Now it seems the closest they will be is London, and even then tickets are for Fan Club members first, general public second, which will result in another case of tickets being sold out before I can buy them. I waited years for Pearl jam to come to ireland and now it seems I'm going to miss out on seeing them two years in a row
  • Options
    I LOVE the atmosphere down in the pit, & I really don't mind the pushing & the sweaty bodies (urgh, actually now I put it like that....)

The only problem I have is I'm 5'3". Even if I'm second row, if there's a taller person stood in front of me I just get a face full of back & shoulders. No PJ :( But I'll see how the ticketing thing goes.

Im also short, like 5'4 or so :o

And 2nd row=bad. Youre hanging out with me FRONT ROW, front line :D
  • Options
    hey sid,

are we meeting somewhere again?
    do you want to come to london?
    are you doing another euro trip this year?

i'm hoping to have 2 weeks off in the 2nd half of june so i can tour with the band after the wembley gig... hope to see you at some point this summer ;)

xx

o.
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options

You know what? I think you & me are gonna get on great :D
  • Options
    hey sid,

are we meeting somewhere again?
    do you want to come to london?
    are you doing another euro trip this year?

i'm hoping to have 2 weeks off in the 2nd half of june so i can tour with the band after the wembley gig... hope to see you at some point this summer ;)

xx

o.

Yes! Im coming to London with a friend, a seems like theres lots of Croatians coming, from the board. Same team as in Vienna, you might remember some of them ;) and some others :)
    So it will be fun. :) cant wait to see you again, Orsi. I know we will hang out again, there is a thread outhere and there must be a pre/afterparty. Also theres a few days off after London, so I might stay for a day or two.
    Im still trying to figure out the trip, for now its 5 to 6 shows, but I want more. :D Im too poor actually, haha :D But Anything for PJ. :)

Woohoo!
  • Options
    You know what? I think you & me are gonna get on great :D

I dont doubt it ;)
  • Options
    Yes! Im coming to London with a friend, a seems like theres lots of Croatians coming, from the board. Same team as in Vienna, you might remember some of them ;) and some others :)
    So it will be fun. :) cant wait to see you again, Orsi. I know we will hang out again, there is a thread outhere and there must be a pre/afterparty. Also theres a few days off after London, so I might stay for a day or two.
    Im still trying to figure out the trip, for now its 5 to 6 shows, but I want more. :D Im too poor actually, haha :D But Anything for PJ. :)

Woohoo!

awesome :D:D i'm so much looking forward to it!!! :D:D my friend's coming down from north and i'm pretty sure that we'll have a great time as in vienna... i guess some hungarians are coming too from the vienna crew

i'm broke too but who cares... (my credit limit has just been raised so i can charge everything on my cc :p) i need to speak to my colleague not to go anywhere for the 2nd half of the month as i'm touring with the band - unfortunately it's either me or her going on vacation at the time 'couse we can't shut down the hotel :( i'm hoping to embark on the eurotour bus after wembley if there'll be one this time again

we have to meet up!!! let me know your plans and see what we can arrange ;)
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
  • Options
    awesome :D:D i'm so much looking forward to it!!! :D:D my friend's coming down from north and i'm pretty sure that we'll have a great time as in vienna... i guess some hungarians are coming too from the vienna crew

i'm broke too but who cares... (my credit limit has just been raised so i can charge everything on my cc :p) i need to speak to my colleague not to go anywhere for the 2nd half of the month as i'm touring with the band - unfortunately it's either me or her going on vacation at the time 'couse we can't shut down the hotel :( i'm hoping to embark on the eurotour bus after wembley if there'll be one this time again

we have to meet up!!! let me know your plans and see what we can arrange ;)

Awesome, so how many shows will you be doing?
    Im counting on 5-6...but who knows what else might happen :)

We will keep in touch, defintely. do I still have your email address?
  • Options

so see you there, then ;)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    do I still have your email address?

i hope so... still the same yahoo and work too
    but i'll pm you just in case

i'm also looking at 6-7 shows so far... you never know what may happen later on :p

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
  • Options
    so see you there, then ;)

of course... make sure you bring along your orange banner to remind the guys ;) and a big hungarian flag...

do you know if ricsard's coming too?

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
  • Options
    of course... make sure you bring along your orange banner to remind the guys ;) and a big hungarian flag...

do you know if ricsard's coming too?
    yeah, my big orange monster flag comes with me for sure! :D;)
    ricsard is only doing poland and austria, because of his job (he is a teacher and has to assist the final exams of the kids)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.