Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    because they were sold out again by 3am (earlier for London)
    I cant believe this happened. Ive read about it in a few threads, but
    of course, this afternoon. tix were there LAST NIGHT! :mad:

Why? I dont get it...
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    I cant believe this happened. Ive read about it in a few threads, but
    of course, this afternoon. tix were there LAST NIGHT! :mad:

Why? I dont get it...
    I dont get it either, been trying and trying and never any tickets
    hey ho lets go
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    all I get when I press tickets is that lance picture book.
    same thing over and over again for days....arrrrrgh

same here...:)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Where can I buy the tickets for the Scheeben show? I know it is a fesival but do you have to buy a whole pass?

Thanks for answers..
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Options
    Hi, please it would be great if PJ could make a gig in the Zenith Arena this summer !!!!!
    Please guys come back to Paris !!!!!
    French people love you !!!!
  • Options
    Viggo wrote:
    Where can I buy the tickets for the Scheeben show? I know it is a fesival but do you have to buy a whole pass?

Thanks for answers..

Germany..
    It's okay, It's okay
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
  • Options
    Hello.

I have one spare 10 club ticket to Wembley and would be willing to trade it for 1 spare 10 club ticket to Dusseldorf or Nijmegen. Reach me at BKarle@mac.com. Thanks. Peace to All Jammers.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FIND OUT AND CREATE AN ON-SALE DATES FOR THE WHOLE TOUR!!! HAS THAT ALREADY BEEN DONE? ARE THE GENERAL TICKET SALES TO THE PUBLIC DATES KNOWN EVEN? ARE THE TICKETS TO ALL OF THE SHOWS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ON-LINE???

What is a chicken's favorite vegetable?

eggplant!
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    sairoll wrote:
    Hi, please it would be great if PJ could make a gig in the Zenith Arena this summer !!!!!

hello
    I already made 2 threads for this !!

Ca m'étonnerait mais pourquoi pas un bercy entre madrid et munich ou les eurokéennes (ça serait jouable...)

Bye & vive la France
    ;)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options

Thanks for answers..
    It's okay, It's okay
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Pegasus wrote:
    because they were sold out again by 3am (earlier for London)

Just typical...
    I've even tried to get tickets off ticketmaster UK, which went on public sale on Feb. 2nd and they've vanished, too.

Mamasan Bren wish I could cut a deal with you...I want to see Pearl Jam again so badly. Life made me wait 14 yrs for my first PJ gig - last year, Brisbane #1. And I've been chasing that experience again ever since.

I just have to feel like I'm there...Mike's side, ready to catch one of Eddie's smiles and/or tambourines :)

I hope they'll make it to Norway again someday.
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    Viggo wrote:

Thanks for answers..

The ticket sale for the Hurricane festival hasn't started so far. It will start in the mid or end of February. I think there will be only tickets for the whole weekend.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    ...desperate...
    I know I'll get tix, but this post is just out of frustration. Have been checking Ticketmaster over & over...just in case. Have also been checking 10c goods...just in case, although all I see is that 'bloody' book!! You know the one. My fingers are sore from all the clicking and I've developed CPS. :P

I just wanna go see PJ in Wembley. I'll take any tickets right now...am willing to travel to wherever.

So, does anyone have 2 10c tix I can purchase off them for face value/what u paid for 'em?

*cute puppy dog eyes*
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    sairoll wrote:

Hey, it's Lyon's and Lille's turn, isn't it?;)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    Hey, it's Lyon's and Lille's turn, isn't it?;)

Anywhere in France will be great...
    :)

ps
    you're talking football, hey ?
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    I was just wondering if anyone besides me hav a feeling that one or two shows this summer is going to be special?
    London - many 10c jammers
    Copenhagen - well it´s going to be an emotional ride......or what?
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    Röeghmann wrote:
    I was just wondering if anyone besides me hav a feeling that one or two shows this summer is going to be special?

I'm going to both of those shows! I'm sure London is gonna be great with so many 10c members there, and considering what happened last time PJ played in Denmark I think they might try to make it extra special :)
  • Options
    OrsiOrsi Posts: 56
    I'm going to both of those shows! I'm sure London is gonna be great with so many 10c members there, and considering what happened last time PJ played in Denmark I think they might try to make it extra special :)

But can it be more special??? All of the concerts are special, I think:)
  • Options
    I had trouble logging in to purchase my 10c tickets. So this is what I'm prepared to offer. If there are any 10C members who only plan to go themselves and live in the US, I can help you get to the show for standby for about $100. I work for an airline. This of course in exchange for a ticket for me. e-mail me if you're interested or have any advice. this is like the third time I'm in the "message pit" in my life. Die hard fan though, (seen em' 19 times). My e-mail is rfuentes00@yahoo.com
    Ten is best!
  • Options
    Röeghmann wrote:

I think you can also add the Munich show to that list of special. Actually they will all be special shows in there own way. :D
  • Options
    more or less an hour ago i bought 2 tix for wembley on the live nation- ticketmaster official website!!!!!! So try again and again guys! good luck.
    ( 10clubbers invasion!) see you that night!!
  • Options
    ni4979ni4979 Posts: 20
    I know how your feeling.I am hoping they'll play Ireland.I missed them last yr too.I was in line to buy a ticket and they were gone.I was so desperate to see them so i went to see them in lisbon which was the experience of a lifetime but I still want to see them on Irish soil.Come to the point again or play marlay park or the oxegen festival come on guys.
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Röeghmann wrote:
    Munich- Appearance from Pete and Roger for the debut of Love, Reign O'er Me?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Just found this and thought it might interest people travelling from around Europe :
    http://www.discountairfares.com/lcosteur.htm
    it's a list of all the low-cost airlines that operate in Europe, so you're bound to find smth cheap for ur trips.
    Have fun planning ur trips :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Hi Folks.

Just joined up, dont know why I took so long!

I have four seated tickets for the wembly arena show in London on june 18. Two of my friends have dropped out already! Leaving me and my girlfriend. I Would like to do a straight swap, my four tickets for two tenclub standing tickets. It is my first time seeing the best band in the world and I want to be at the front going crazy. If your interested post or email, jonnytate@jotmail.com

cheers
  • Options
    ni4979ni4979 Posts: 20
    come to ireland pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee.
  • Options
    fingers crossed for a PJ show in Budapest by 2011!!! ;)
  • Options
    Röeghmann wrote:

Reckon London will be something special..
    Hopefully Copenhagen and Poland will also Rock...
    Dublin 1996
    Dublin 2000
    Dublin 2006
    Paris 2006
    Athens 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    Copenhagen 2007
    Tattooed Everything!
  • Options
    Hey! does anyone have 1 or 2 extra TC ticket(s) for london? thx!!
    Astoria London (UK) 04-20-06, Arnhem (NL) 08-29-06, Antwerp (B - FINALLY!) 08-30-06 , Paris (F) 09-11-06, Nijmegem (NL) 06-28-07
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Röeghmann wrote:

yep - thats exactly why i picked the 2 shows im going to

well, also copenhagen looks cool as fuck :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018