Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    Im not worried, I KNOW ill see both of you guys again.
    And we have to party like rock stars, Prague style, hahaha :D

i might wanna join that one, after missing it in prague, even though is was there...
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    Im not worried, I KNOW ill see both of you guys again.
    And we have to party like rock stars, Prague style, hahaha :D

Fraser's really going to struggle. He still owes me all the money from the last tour.... he starts a new job in a week or two, but that's after the 10c sale..
  • Options
    I just found out about the Europe tour. I would love to go to the Wembley show. Although, I can't commit to tickets on this short notice,not knowing if I can raise the money for airfare by June.
    Oh well, we all don't have excess funds at one's disposal.

I just want to state that I'm very happy for PJ finally getting to that part of Europe!!!
    the fans there needed this
    I will walk with my hands bound
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Don't worry. I'll be at plenty dates!!!!
    I'm defenetly going to Werchter so i will see ya walk by again in the kilt ??...But i will say hi then....LOL
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    i might wanna join that one, after missing it in prague, even though is was there...
    Yes, of course, the more, the merrier :)
    Just be prepared for anything :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Just be prepared for anything :D

well, now thats definitely not a problem for me :D
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    porchaporcha Posts: 6
    What about france guys ?... I don't have enough money for traveling...
  • Options
    DanBse4DanBse4 Posts: 30
    yeah thanks for nothing 10 club.

Thanks for reserving the entire bloody floor at Wembley Arena. So that'll sell out in the pre sale in about 2 minutes and we'll be stuck away up the back.

g.k.

... just 1 date in london would be a joke. and the tenclub thing is great for 50% of the fans (if we can actually get hold of them), with no solution for the ones that have to scramble for the few remaining public sales tickets.

makes no sense really.
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    My only complaint is that Pearl Jam continues to work with FanAsylum. I'm surprised they're doing so after Hawaii. Sure, it's a big money maker for them, but I still can't believe that they're willing to sell out like that. It's not like the extra money goes to charity. I think both the fans who bought the package and the veteran fans who didn't buy the package and had seats behind the package people or to the sides were both disappointed in the package. I know this has been hashed out time and again, but I just had to say that I'm still really disappointed in my favorite badn in the world for selling out like that...
  • Options
    disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Fuck :confused: still speachless...............
  • Options
    andreasandreas Posts: 27
    Hi
    can someone tell me what kind of place/venue that will be ? I haven't found anything in the net
    Thanks
  • Options
    hi, im not member of 10c, when do u think tix to gen public will go up? also can 10c members buy seats?
    or is it just gen admin?
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    I am going, I am going, I am going.....yeahhhhh their coming back!!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    Back To Lisbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaah!!!!!
    Hey I, ooooooohhh, I'm still ALIIIIIVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    brainofmebrainofme Posts: 231
    hey,
    is there anybody who comes from vienna and is going to munich (car, train) and would allow me to come with them?

i would love to go to munich, but nobody's coming with me, and i don't want to go alone.
    Vienna, Austria 2006
    Munich, Germany 2007
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    DanBse4 wrote:
    ... just 1 date in london would be a joke. and the tenclub thing is great for 50% of the fans (if we can actually get hold of them), with no solution for the ones that have to scramble for the few remaining public sales tickets.

makes no sense really.
    everybody can join the fan club.
    at least that way the people who cared enough to do so WILL get tickets instead of the touts!
    Anyway, we get 2 tickets..so non-fan club members can have our spares...if they ask nicely :)

and I'd expect the 19th to be another date in the UK (can't be Wembley...but Manchester or Scotland)
  • Options
    ...read the news some hours ago...
    ...but all on my way to Munich I thought: wow, finally they play my city.
    I can't believe it!
    ..not the small town I live in, north of MUC, direction Nuernberg,
    but MY City now :)

I am so happy and I wanna share.
    Last fall I counted 6 years til they would hit Europe again.
    But already this year they touring us again.
    that is the greatest news of the year!
    i know I know it is early of the year, but how could this year start any better,
    how could I party Aquarius and birthday any better :)

thanks PJ for keeping a promise made in Europe 2006
    :):):)

..keep on rocking continues. hip hip hurra.
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    Guys, sorry if this sounds stupid but if I register NOW on ten club will I be able to get tickets on the 29th of Jan for the london gig?

cuddles
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    steliott wrote:
    Guys, sorry if this sounds stupid but if I register NOW on ten club will I be able to get tickets on the 29th of Jan for the london gig?

cuddles
    No. I think the cutoff date mentioned in the announcement was 24th january.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    hola, I was looking any way of getting from Lisbon to Madrid, but is seems just not possible at all :(
    Only way: car renting or a bus. the european bus lines do not make lisbon- madrid, the night train leaves too early and the plain you can forget it, you barely make it to concert times.

So the question is: IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO PLANS/WANTS TO GO TO LISBON AND TO MADRID CONCERT? reply or mail me: viviflu@gmail.com
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Any word on the Italy show?
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    The BOYS are back in TOWN!!!
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    i dont give a rats ass about these tour dates.......

give em hell europe..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Great great news for Europeans. Absolutely crushing for all others.

what bout us irish??!!

oh how the tables have turned!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Boo hoo! Welcome to the club! I think you'll find that in this day and age 90% of people buy tickets online. And if your talking about 10club tickets then they will all be bought online. Therefore your point about the poor Irish being hard done by is bullshit.

im guessing the complaint was more directed at the fact that so many
    more people these days dont bother q'ing which resulted in the dublin
    show sellin out so quickly! i did q too but no joy.......til the day of the gig!
    i doubt 10c tix on line are sold at the same time as general tix anyhoo so 10c
    members arent bein targeted u fool!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    hi does anyone remember me from here?
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=181607

if so would anyone be willing to sell me a 10c ticket for wembley at face value?
    please?
    (btw am back in uk for msc)
    cheers!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

i wonder just how early one must queue in wembley to be front and center with the one and only mr. ed vedder spot on? :o

*dreams*
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

i wonder just how early one must queue in wembley to be front and center with the one and only mr. ed vedder spot on? :o

*dreams*
    :D

I'm sure you'll tell us all about it? ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    djwattdjwatt Posts: 6
    any ideas why london is the one place where they can't have a seperate 10c queue? maybe they think all the chavs and yobs will try to slip in the 10c queue? i've been to concerts in america, canada, germany, france and spain, but i've found english crowds to be by far the most violent, rude and inconsiderate, maybe they know this as well
  • Options
    MerkyjammMerkyjamm Posts: 272
    djwatt wrote:
    any ideas why london is the one place where they can't have a seperate 10c queue? maybe they think all the chavs and yobs will try to slip in the 10c queue? i've been to concerts in america, canada, germany, france and spain, but i've found english crowds to be by far the most violent, rude and inconsiderate, maybe they know this as well
    I have to say that seeing Pearl Jam in Madrid was fucking awesome, and that gigs in the UK can be the most frustrating things in the world.

I mean, some people heckle the main band. Not even the support, but the band they've actually paid to see. I don't know why you'd bother to do that!!
    Too many cowboys, not enough indians, so just go ape shit!

I may be boring but at least I'm not Jack fucking Johnson.

TV is such shit; let's go outside and ride bicycles, right now!

Madrid 07/09/06 - Little mofo'ing Wing!!!
    Wembley 06/18/07 - Speechless

www.last.fm/user/StNick_