Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    And Americans can buy ten club tickets this time round? Another inspired move. The only real UK show in seven years will be full of Americans. What a complete joke. :(

Get real... the amount of american ten club members at the show are not going to be the majority...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    And Americans can buy ten club tickets this time round? Another inspired move. The only real UK show in seven years will be full of Americans. What a complete joke. :(

To be fair the floor at Wembley has got to hold a good few thousand people, so I'm sure it will be fine. what's wrong with Americans anyway?!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Well at least this post puts to rest the idea of Bonnaroo.. which is June 14-17

Hey Maggie... we can RV it Euro-style instead!!!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    dr jamdr jam Posts: 69
    :D

How good is the tenclub webby? Will it be able to handle all of us logging on at once?

(BTW, I think GMT is PST + 8...)
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    And already, people are complaining! How outrageous is this? You asked for the tour, you got the tour. Fuck..people just aren't happy anymore.
    Am I disappointed that no American tour was announced? Fuck yeah. Am I gonna bitch and complain? No.

To all those HAPPY people Europeans out there, I hope that June is a great month and I can't wait to hear these boots/pictures. It's going to be an eventful summer....that's for sure! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! lol
  • Options
    Let the complaining start I guess. :D[/quote

Heheh, me? No, I never complain. ;)
    Now, I just have to convince my hubby to not work in june this year! We're going to take some vacation.... uhm... maybe, Italy, why not?
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    bovy_j wrote:
    And already, people are complaining! How outrageous is this? You asked for the tour, you got the tour. Fuck..people just aren't happy anymore.
    Am I disappointed that no American tour was announced? Fuck yeah. Am I gonna bitch and complain? No.

To all those HAPPY people Europeans out there, I hope that June is a great month and I can't wait to hear these boots/pictures. It's going to be an eventful summer....that's for sure! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! lol

this is going to make my fucking birthday! mine is on 22nd june.... 18thjune pj at wembly! FUCKING A
  • Options
    I rather be in PORTUGAL!! their back!!!
  • Options
    datsdats Posts: 118
    just got myself a pair of denmark tickets!!
    Arnhem 08.29.06, Antwerp 08.30.06, Copenhagen 06.26.07, Manchester 08.17.09, London 08.18.09, Berlin 06.30.10
  • Options
    i am so going to poland! :D
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    hey, what happened to Sweden? Jeff Ament told me in Milan that the next time they would be in Europe the would "absolutely visit Sweden"... :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Back in the road again... and so close from home!!!
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    BTW, are theese all the dates or are there "more to come".
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    hey, what happened to Sweden? Jeff Ament told me in Milan that the next time they would be in Europe the would "absolutely visit Sweden"... :(

I reckon there'll be more shows announced. Germany get 4, England get 1? No way. They'll be more in the U.K for sure.
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    BTW, are theese all the dates or are there "more to come".

I hope there are more to come but who knows let's work with what we've got for now!!!
  • Options
    darkcrow wrote:
    all times are at PST... Can we get GMT please???

Looks like 5pm UK time.

I just checked-out the good section of the site & saw that there are tix available for Denmark & Poland... massive price difference! Poor b*stards in Denmark are paying $205 for a pair of tickets. That's about £105. Poland is only $90, which seems about right.

I hope the Wembley tickets aren't over £25-£30. Prices are going through the roof these days.

Anyway, glad to see the boys are back in town & it's only a week after my Birthday!
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    phatucini wrote:
    I hope there are more to come but who knows let's work with what we've got for now!!!

Hi Phatucini, I bought tickets for Copenhagen...
    Do you come ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    Julien wrote:
    Hi Phatucini, I bought tickets for Copenhagen...
    Do you come ?

I sadly think that this will not be the case! I will attend the Rock Werchter Festival a few days later which will begin on the 28th!! Sounds nice but still pretty far away!!
  • Options
    KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    Great news!!
    But portugal, germany, italy, holland, belgium again??, i would swap them against Sweden, norway, hungary, finland. But thats just me.=)
    I guess this vacation is gonna be a little bit more expensive than i planned, have to cancelled my australia trip in april.
    But I´m gonna enjoy Pearl jam thousand times more so!
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    phatucini wrote:
    I sadly think that this will not be the case! I will attend the Rock Werchter Festival a few days later which will begin on the 28th!! Sounds nice but still pretty far away!!

I will be at Werchter also... we will meet there...
    Is your girlfriend also coming ? With the bay ? :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Is there some bus or something we can take from Lisbon to Madrid? I could not find trains or cheap flights, :(

any help would be useful, thanks!
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    Woohooooo - just boght tix for Copenhagen!!!

I'm now a very very happy man:-)

Hope to see many of you guys there for what should be an epic show!
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    If there is a second night in London, it'll not be on the 19th, as Ozzy is playing Wembley that night.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    There had fuckin better be an Irish show!!!!
    The last time tickets sold out in 3 minutes because of people buying online which left those irish quening for tickets very angry and very disappointed.
    I had to buy on eBay for double the price.
  • Options
    b0nesb0nes Posts: 5
    if they do do a 2nd uk night its bound to be manchester, bands always play london & manchester hand in hand.

pj did in 2000
    29.05.2000 - London
    27.08.2006 - Reading
    19.09.2006 - Torino
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    The last time tickets sold out in 3 minutes because of people buying online which left those irish quening for tickets very angry and very disappointed.

Boo hoo! Welcome to the club! I think you'll find that in this day and age 90% of people buy tickets online. And if your talking about 10club tickets then they will all be bought online. Therefore your point about the poor Irish being hard done by is bullshit.
  • Options
    Woohooooo - just boght tix for Copenhagen!!!

I'm now a very very happy man:-)

Hope to see many of you guys there for what should be an epic show!
    Hehe, know the feeling ;-)
    (det bliver så sindsygt fedt!!!)
    2x London '96
    Stockholm '00
    Roskilde '00 :(
    Berlin '06
    Copenhagen '07
    London '10
    Berlin '10
    Copenhagen '11
    Copenhagen '12
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Got Copenhagen tickets :D Contemplating Poland.

How easy is it to get between Munich and Katowice? I'm thinking of doing those 2 then flying back for the london show.

EDIT: Got Poland tickets too. Yey
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    I didn't get a membership in time so does anyone know when the public ticket sale will be for London? Thanks.
  • Options

Too right Richy.

Another Irish show is well needed! Cmon PJ, dont dissappoint us!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!