Options

European tour!

Comments

• Options
    yeah, my big orange monster flag comes with me for sure! :D;)
    ricsard is only doing poland and austria, because of his job (he is a teacher and has to assist the final exams of the kids)

poor thing... i feel for him... hope we can say hello to his buddies (stoney & jeff) on his behalf ;)

i hope i won't have troubles booking my holidays b/c i cannot say the guests that there are no conferences/rooms for the 2nd half of june couse i'm touring with pearl jam... i hope my colleague will let me have these dates (it's either her on me going away from the hotel at a time) but i'll sort out everything tomorrow morning first thing
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    So just to make sure...
    9am PST = 5pm GMT?
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    fowls wrote:
    So just to make sure...
    9am PST = 5pm GMT?

Yep. I've only checked the time converter 1000000 times, though :o
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    fowls wrote:
    So just to make sure...
    9am PST = 5pm GMT?

5pm GMT in Uk
    =
    wich time in western europe?

4pm or 6pm
    ?????????????

help me
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    poor thing... i feel for him... hope we can say hello to his buddies (stoney & jeff) on his behalf ;)

i hope i won't have troubles booking my holidays b/c i cannot say the guests that there are no conferences/rooms for the 2nd half of june couse i'm touring with pearl jam... i hope my colleague will let me have these dates (it's either her on me going away from the hotel at a time) but i'll sort out everything tomorrow morning first thing

Hey SailorOrsi:D!
    Unfortunately it seems we cannot meet up again this year, our schedule is completely different, but you are a damn lucky girl if you manage to see PJ at least 5-6 times this year (I mean their schedule logistically seems a little bit fucked up for a greedy poor PJ fanatic like me)!!! My bloody job does not let me make it although money is also a real problem for me as a teacher (but i COULD find a way to get over it I am sure)...I still don't know when I must be at home for the pupils (and for myself keeping my job for the next year as well). It's also ironic that I am gonna return to fantastic Poland this year for a trip in April (Warsaw and Gdansk/Danzig) and then I will see the Polish folks again in Katowice and Krakow in June.
    I was wondering if I could have attended the Munich concert and the mysterious italian show but I simply could not make a tour like that in such a short time (many many miles in some days) so I seem to make it only to Katowice and Nickelsdorf! But it's still more than I had expected 2 weeks earlier...:D
    But of course HAVE FUN at all shows especially in Copenhagen where I REALLY wanted to get to last year but now this show and date is not the appropriate time for me to visit the Danish capital:(
    Is there any chance the organisers will add some more dates or I just shouldn't be dreaming...???:p
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    See you in Copengahen on my 20th birthday!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have the best fucking birthday EVER!!!!!!:D

JUNE 26, here I come!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Good-bye for now.
  • Options
    Happy birthday and have fun on the most important day of the year for ya!!!
    And keep the hopes high for a show in Sweden, we must be optimistic!!!!!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
  • Options
    DanBse4DanBse4 Posts: 30
    Are ALL the 10C tickets seats only then? Sorry if thats an obvious question - I've only ever bought public sale before now...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    DanBse4 wrote:
    Are ALL the 10C tickets seats only then? Sorry if thats an obvious question - I've only ever bought public sale before now...
    Standing...
  • Options
    DanBse4DanBse4 Posts: 30
    redrock wrote:
    Standing...

cool, thanks.
  • Options
    General Admission...fortunately:D!!!
  • Options
    luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    redrock wrote:
    Standing...

I can't imagine myself sitting during a pearl jam concert!?!?!?!!!!!
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    luxpjamer wrote:
    I can't imagine myself sitting during a pearl jam concert!?!?!?!!!!!
    Well I'm sure many americans couldn't imagine standing during a pearl jam concert...
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Non-TenClub fan here (sorry!), I'm Neill from Sussex in the UK. I've been waiting 10 years since the Binaural tour for them to come back; does anyone know when the general sale is?

Thanks

Neill
    27th August 1995 - Reading, UK (w/Neil Young)
    29th May 2000 - Wembley, UK
    18th June 2007 - Wembley, UK
    18th August 2009 - O2 Arena, UK
    25th June 2010 - Hyde Park, UK
  • Options
    Is it already 2010???:p
  • Options
    Ooops, heheheh.. yep, I got picked up on in the other thread too! OK, seven years.. still a bloody long time in my book!

Cheers,

Neill
    27th August 1995 - Reading, UK (w/Neil Young)
    29th May 2000 - Wembley, UK
    18th June 2007 - Wembley, UK
    18th August 2009 - O2 Arena, UK
    25th June 2010 - Hyde Park, UK
  • Options
    I can feel like I have a soul that has been saved
  • Options
    Yeh I'll echo Neill's question, where do us non Ten Club scum find tickets? and what's the likelihood of us getting a standard price ticket? I really can't afford an ebay job...
  • Options
    I know this sounds extremely optimistic, but if there is ANYONE with 2 or possibly 3 tickets to any one of these shows for a few Scandinavian 10club members and LOYAL PJ fans, we would appreciate any help in buying them. Kind of dissappointed they haven't listed Oslo or Stockholm in the tour, but I'm still crossing my fingers... I'm frickin' ecstatic and hope to see them again soon. Last time.. Athens. Fuckin' awesome!!!
    Life is not a destination, it is a journey.

Hold my hand
    walk beside me
  • Options
    adcadyadcady Posts: 13
    Hey guys,
    I spent about 6 hours yesterday trying to get those tickets but just couldn't... I 'm so disappointed! Is there anyone who has 2 tickets to Nijmegen (Holland)... I just wish so much I could get there cause it's the only date I could see them! I'll be away all June... Please HELP ME!!!!
    I guess there will be other tickets on sale later... but it's not the same as the ten club tickets.
    Wishing you all to have a great time there!
    Thanx
    Delphine
    I miss you already....

Antwerp 30.08.06 - Paris 11.09.06 - Vienna 25.09.06
  • Options
    hi delphine,
    I am in the same case than you.
    I cant belive all the ticket are sold out...
    but i will try again lather.
    @+
    13/09/2006; 26/06/2007; 28/06/2007
  • Options
    long term ten club member with no tickets, tried hard, feel like its punishment for getting an astoria ticket. Anyone any ideas..
  • Options
    Still tickets for the Copenhagen gig guys... (not 10c though).

You can buy tickets here: http://www.billetlugen.dk

...this will deffently be a special show. First time in Denmark since the accident at Roskilde 2000. Don't miss it, and come visit us wikings in the north...;-)

/Rasmus
  • Options
    WingerWinger Posts: 5
    Looks like i've missed out again.
    I logged on to the site to buy tickets on the stated time and only Katowice and Copenhagen were available. I kep ttrying and nothing. Now I see all tockets are gone.HELP!!
    I would happily buy 2 tickets for any European venue, can anyone help?
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Winger wrote:
    I logged on to the site to buy tickets on the stated time and only Katowice and Copenhagen were available. I kep ttrying and nothing. Now I see all tockets are gone.HELP!!

ww.ticketservice.nl
    if there's no english translation let me know (i'll check) yes there's a english flag....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    I messed up and didn't check my e-mail until it was to late.
    I know the chances are small, but can anyone help out a tenclub member if you have 2 xtra tenclub-tickets for copenhagen or any other show in europe.

please....
    hey ho lets go
  • Options
    sssshhhh, dont tell anyone, heard a rumour PJ playing at Hyde Park in the summer, along with Aerosmith as part of a 2 night event, PJ headlining one night, Aerosmith the other, came from source who books Hyde Park Music events......watch this space.....if im wrong tho, dont kick me in the nads, ok?????
  • Options
    HippyvikHippyvik Posts: 281
    Winger wrote:

Hi, just been in the goods section on the pj site and they have tix for Wembley and Munich
  • Options
    Hippyvik wrote:
    Hi, just been in the goods section on the pj site and they have tix for Wembley and Munich
    all I get when I press tickets is that lance picture book.
    same thing over and over again for days....arrrrrgh
    hey ho lets go
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    aanen313 wrote:
    all I get when I press tickets is that lance picture book.
    same thing over and over again for days....arrrrrgh
    because they were sold out again by 3am (earlier for London)