*** Mansfield 1 Fanviews Here 6/28/2008 ***

Comments

• JckTorance wrote:
    I didn't exactly see, but it appeared like maybe the roadie spilled it by mistake last time he was out there. Not 100% sure but that's what it looked like.

His little fan that is at his feet was malfunctioning (I was in front row THANK YOU TEN CLUB). He was literally hot and bothered.
    This one goes to 11...
  • Show was amazing. As mentioned, the Betterman applause pause was beautiful. Highlights for me...I Got Shit, Once, Down, Insignificance, Love Reign...Ed's vocals blow me away every time & always SOLAT.

This was a last minute add on show for me so I had TM seats in the back, still had an awesome time & wasn't worried about getting in beforehand. lol. Anyway, had some drunk kid next to me talking to me 1/2 the night who was a greatest hits fan who actually asked me "This is Wishlisht, right?"...During fucking RVM! Then when I told him what it was he was all "You know your shit." He did rock out to Evenflow though, I'll give him that. Funny shit. :)
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    I just read every one of these posts, and as someone who also has seen the band 40+ times, I'm perplexed. Yes, I am from Boston and yes, I do have an inferiority complex!! But come on, the boys have given us that. There's no denying it... On paper Saturdays show(which for personal reasons, I could not attend) looks like just another PJ show. But for the comparisons to be so vast, is just wierd. It's quite simple, you get out of the show what you give. If you walk in there assuming it will be their greatest show ever, how can you be happy?? What is the greatest show ever?? I praise some of you and want to tell some of you to go fuck yourselves, but I respect all your opinions. I wasen't there, so I have no opinion. I will be rocking my face off Monday, as I hope all of you do too. We, at this point don't know how many more PJ shows any of us will see again!!!!! I now attend, wondering if it's going to be my last. Some of you may want to do the same.
    Have fun Monday
    Drink before you get there
    park VIP
    tell a mansfield cop to go fuck a popcorn bag
    see ya
    mike
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    simpleman wrote:
    Have fun Monday
    park VIP
    see ya
    mike

Just a bit of a heads up...

Watch out for the parking lot sheriff in the $40 lot (and the 5-0). One of the attendants was going nutso yelling at people for coolers, parking in the wrong spot, games (that ball toss thing and some bean bag game were a few I saw them ask, no Demand people put away), grills. For $40 bucks you would think you would be able to have a little fun. Keep your coolers in you car, unless you constantly want the attendants attention. The guys running the lot will give you shit for having them out. The cops in that lot were carding people, so be aware. Then, at 7:00 the coppers started "herding" us into the show. The cops were walking through the lot and saying "its 7, the gates have been open, so lets start heading in". Also, they seemed to bother people with tents more than anyone else. If you have a tent, be ready for a visit from the fuzz.

Enjoy yourselfs tonight. I have a feeling after the day of rest, you guys and ladies going tonight are in for something special (kinda like Hartford...ha ha).

Jealous at work today,
    Flannel

Peace.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • John BudgeJohn Budge Posts: 260
    Taft wrote:
    You don't get it, this was different. Was last night the best show ever? No, not even close...was it the best crowd ever? No, not even close.

But what happened during that 2 minutes of Betterman was ridiculous.

I was at MSG I & II, I was at the Spectrum in '03, and many, many other shows, but that moment was noteworthy and unequaled, ever.

*UPDATE- Looks like there is a video of it on the Porch
    The cheering lasted about a minute.
  • raynmanasraynmanas Posts: 13
    Just a bit of a heads up...

Watch out for the parking lot sheriff in the $40 lot (and the 5-0). One of the attendants was going nutso yelling at people for coolers, parking in the wrong spot, games (that ball toss thing and some bean bag game were a few I saw them ask, no Demand people put away), grills. For $40 bucks you would think you would be able to have a little fun. Keep your coolers in you car, unless you constantly want the attendants attention. The guys running the lot will give you shit for having them out. The cops in that lot were carding people, so be aware. Then, at 7:00 the coppers started "herding" us into the show. The cops were walking through the lot and saying "its 7, the gates have been open, so lets start heading in". Also, they seemed to bother people with tents more than anyone else. If you have a tent, be ready for a visit from the fuzz.

Enjoy yourselfs tonight. I have a feeling after the day of rest, you guys and ladies going tonight are in for something special (kinda like Hartford...ha ha).

Jealous at work today,
    Flannel

Peace.

is this regarding the premier lot (inside main entrance) or the private lot (right before main entrance)?
    just before the main entrance.
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    ragejoe wrote:
    Well Cmon, WHO WOULDNT WANT THAT??? Penn St is the longest Pearl Jam show ever 3 hr 22 min... YA... I GUESS ILL TAKE THAT MONDAY NIGHT! haha

Mansfield III is longer w/ the pre-set.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    Okay, I guess since boston cheered for one minute they are the best crowd ever. I am from Indiana, and have been to shows in MSG, PHilly, and Boston, and all of the crowds were great. MSG was the best singalong crowd I've been a part of. I just get annoyed with this whole debate. As usual it is Boston screaming they are the best the most. Inferiority complex. Sorry you aren't new york.

Being from Indiana deems you able to compare NY to Boston? Perhaps stay with what you know with Indiana. Boston and New England for that matter does not need to compare themselves to NY. It's apples (no pun) to oranges. Indoor vs Outdoor venue. This whole thing as to what is better and what is not is just nuts. It was an awesome night. Hartford was awesome. MSG was awesome. Fuck! Just for the fact that these guys are touring, ripping it up with no album to support and they are selling out basically every where is down right AWESOME!!!!!

ALL THE FUCKING SHOWS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    I went to MSG1, MSG2 and Mansfield 1

MSG 1 was the best... the band and Ed had great energy, the crowd was fantastic and LOUD and the show just flowed from about the 4th song in till the end 2 hours and 45 minutes... Best show I have ever been too and was exhausted at the end.

MSG 2 was great... lots of good songs... a little less energy and enthusiasm from Ed at being in NY... to be expected since the night before was their first night there, etc. great special guests, great crowd... setlist didn't flow as smooth as night 1 and a few f'ups (Mike forgot how to play Marker and the whole band had to wait while Jeff showed him the chords... and lots of repeated songs from the night before... would have like to hear more different selections... still when all was said and done another GREAT show and exhausted at the end 2:45min.

Mansfield 1... never been a fan of the venue... lots of meatheads in the parking lots (red sox hats backwards, etc.) always had good seats including that night (section 2, 12 row). Show was good... loved hearing I Got ID and a couple others... crowd was fair compared to MSG (not as many hands up, pumping fists, sing alongs as MSG... Betterman was the one song where the crowd really got into it.... but at MSG 2 the crowd practically sang the whole song which was equally as cool)... Ed was in a foul mood and threw a few fits (throwing his wine bottle, chucking his AC duct thingy off the stage...) Mike was SPOT on... hitting great notes in his solos and great sound... The set list was good but having to quit at 11P left me wanting more and didn't leave me with that holy crap, I can't believe I just saw that... exhausted feeling from I got from the MSG shows... Plain and simple... the curfew sucks. 2:15min.... don't know why they just don't play at the TD Garden instead.
  • YogabumYogabum Posts: 1
    Ed was pissed early into the show and threw his wine bottle I believe.......

Yeah he was pretty angry about something....his assistant came out like 15 times to straighten out something by him, but his presense was not well received! gave a weird vibe....but the show was still great. too short of an encore, though
  • meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,554
    I just wanted to echo the sentiments about the Betterman cheering. I just got back in and will post some more, but man, what energy during that. It was my favorite moment of the concert. Holy crap. You have to hear this on the boot.

Short show, but I enjoyed it a lot.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
    100 Pacer wrote:
    i haven't seen anything else mentioned in this thread about the subject, so,...

the pipes visible on stage were blowing cold air in Ed's direction to help him keep cool, there were ducts positioned on either side of Ed's on-stage monitors. during previous shows (MSG shows onward) we've seen Ed complain to Rick (his tech) about the pipes not being positioned to Ed's satisfaction and Rick has done his best to ensure they're angled just right to blow cold air right at Ed, but it clearly hasn't always worked out that way.

last night, however, it seemed not enough cold air was being blown in Ed's direction, which made it difficult for Ed to keep cool. in addition to Ed's frustration with the lack of cold air, on 2-3 occasions during last night's set Ed turned towards Rick to inform him about the issue but Rick's attention was elsewhere as he was tuning Ed's guitars everytime Ed turned to him (Stone's tech had to get Rick's attention each time to let him know Ed needed his assistance). needless to say, Ed was losing his patience and feeling frustrated.

i'm not sure where you were sitting, perhaps the angle was off; however, when Ed left the stage during the McCready Even Flow solo, he walked towards Rick and THREW the bottle of wine right at the backdrop, at which point the bottle did indeed SHATTER on impact. the moment the bottle shattered, we could see the wine just spill everywhere and fragments of glass fly everywhere. none of the crew were prepared for it, and you could see some fear in their facial expressions - matter of fact, Jill was standing side-stage next to Kerrie and even she had a nervous look on her face, although she and Ed didn't communicate while he was standing side-stage after once again complaining to Rick.

after Ed watched Mike's solo from side-stage, he proceeded to take a new bottle of wine and then headed straight to Matt. Ed spent a minute or two sitting on the back of Matt's drum-riser where a cooling fan is positioned, and he had a smoke and likely enjoyed the comfort of the fan before returning to the front of the stage to wrap up the song.

Oh it definitely shattered. I turned to the guy next to me and said "Did you see that wine go all over?" Turns out there is real wine in there!
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    I just wanted to echo the sentiments about the Betterman cheering. I just got back in and will post some more, but man, what energy during that. It was my favorite moment of the concert. Holy crap. You have to hear this on the boot.

Short show, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Hey man! Great meeting you for like 2 seconds in hartford!

I agree, betterman was the highlight...amazing. and also ed on the drums. fleeting, but comical.
    I love to turn you on
  • There were parts of this show that were special, but I gotta say it was not that great. Any PJ is great, so take the 1st comment on a sliding scale. It was my 3rd show (Va Beach, DC)this tour so I saw a lot of repeats.

After hearing how great Mansfield is, I gotta say people are smoking crack. That place sucks. It was full of meatheads. Absolutely full of them. Ed seemed pissed the whole night, and combining that with a similar setlist and lots of meatheads it brought the experience down.

Some other fanclub member was a little too drunk and was in my row, ruing reign o'er me for myself and the 10 club member next to me. Nornally i let it go, but it seemed to be the norm around the venue.

Good show, but my least favorite so far. I cannot stand that venue. I can;t say it enough.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
    Hey man! Great meeting you for like 2 seconds in hartford!

I agree, betterman was the highlight...amazing. and also ed on the drums. fleeting, but comical.

What's up! Yeah, nice meeting you too! Thanks again for the advice on the Basketball HOF...
  • piombapiomba Posts: 103
    Oh it definitely shattered. I turned to the guy next to me and said "Did you see that wine go all over?" Turns out there is real wine in there!

YES!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    piomba wrote:
    "(Even though Vedder said the band was going to test the crowd's endurance this was a shorter, curfew-abiding show for the quintet - plus keyboardist Kenneth Gaspar - which was just fine since longer and better are not necessarily synonymous.)"

At least that was a noticeable thing for everyone... :)
  • dEvMcguiredEvMcguire Posts: 10
    simpleman wrote:
    I just read every one of these posts, and as someone who also has seen the band 40+ times, I'm perplexed. Yes, I am from Boston and yes, I do have an inferiority complex!! But come on, the boys have given us that. There's no denying it... On paper Saturdays show(which for personal reasons, I could not attend) looks like just another PJ show. But for the comparisons to be so vast, is just wierd. It's quite simple, you get out of the show what you give. If you walk in there assuming it will be their greatest show ever, how can you be happy?? What is the greatest show ever?? I praise some of you and want to tell some of you to go fuck yourselves, but I respect all your opinions. I wasen't there, so I have no opinion. I will be rocking my face off Monday, as I hope all of you do too. We, at this point don't know how many more PJ shows any of us will see again!!!!! I now attend, wondering if it's going to be my last. Some of you may want to do the same.
    Have fun Monday
    park VIP
    see ya
    mike

Inferiority complex? I guess we do, but like you said, they gave it to us with all the great shows and Ed's constant love for the Boston/Mansfield audiences.

I hope to those who didn't have a great experience on Saturday will get one on Monday.

PLEASE EVERYONE: be careful with those damn Mansfield cops, they're out to make examples of people, and I witnessed it first hand on Saturday. I got out of my car w/ my friend, two small coolers in hand to bring over to the tailgate we would attend. After the police gave their little PA about "no public drinking, no exceptions, you'll be arrested, etc..." I muttered to myself and friend "you gotta be effing kidding. dude, go eat a dick." unfortunately for me, there was another cop right behind me. I didn't direct the comment to the cop himself, and he got all bullshit mad nonetheless. asked what was in my coolers and demanded I open them. I had pre-made burgers and some dogs, ketchup, etc....NO ALCOHOL. Upon seeing that he couldn't bust me for alcohol, he proceeded to chuck my burgers into the dirt. Jerk. I had more, fortunately.
    Stupid of me to say that at all, but really, chuck my food on the ground?

I saw several people get busted for drinking. I suggest getting into a private lot early, or just waiting 30 min or so after you park to pour a beer. Have a lookout, have a code word (someone earlier in this thread mentioned a code word for police presence).

I thought the show completely rocked! I was really into the music, dancing and singing. All my PJ experiences have been awesome, I always feel lucky to be a part of such a large group of great people (save for a few knuckleheads, that is). Pearl Jam audiences beat the pants off any other, worldwide.

Well, I start a new job tonight, so I cannot attend, but I hope everyone has a great time! Looking forward to hearing all the reviews.
    "Made it to the ocean, smoked a joint in a tree...,"

9/15/98, 9/16/98, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/11/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/28/08
  • Toad-JamToad-Jam Posts: 2
    Wow... the amount of negative reviews about this show on here angers and saddens me!

I thought it f'in ROCKED! Eddie was jumpy and full of energy. It was to the point where i wouldnt have been surprised if he stage dove... ;-) ... .

Like others said....Betterman was.... amazing. The audience's response to Eddie's pause was so awesome. I couldnt have screamed any louder. It was a definite "had to have been there" moment to know the feeling.

Hard to Imagine as an opener was great. Seriously, it's been a long while since I have heard that live. Wish we were there early for Eddie's pre-show...i totally forgot .....

Sure, wish there was some more non-hits played....but oh well. What was played was FANTASTIC.... i had no voice afterward.... ;-)

I will admit, I was a lil bummed from the fan club tho. I think the "seniority seating" thing is hogwash. I have been a continuous fan club member since 1994....and have a 5 digit number. Yet my seats were Row N (14th row). While still great and in the center... I woulda thought 14 years in the club woulda gotten me closer. Oh well, last time i got fan club tix, i was 2nd row (Stone's side)...so i guess i had my shot? Do we only get one time up close? Just seemed like a tease....cause once ya sit up THAT close...everywhere else seems like miles away. ;-)
    4/12/94- Orpheum Theatre, Boston
    10/2/96- The Meadows in Hartford
    8/30/00- Tweeter Center, Mansfield
    7/2/03- Tweeter Center, Mansfield (Boston I) (2nd Row, Stone's side!!!)
    7/11/03- Tweeter Center, Mansfield (Boston III)
    9/28/04- FleetCenter, Boston
    6/28/08- Comcast Center, Mansfield
  • billyzoombillyzoom Posts: 15
    drsluggo wrote:
    No - the cheering after that first verse of betterman was something I have never seen in the 25 shows I've been to. Eddie was completely taken by surprise - he kept looking like 'what is this all about?'

It was insane!

And, yes, this show has got to go down as a disappointing show of the tour. Almost a greatest hits show and a short one at that with an extremely abrupt ending. Plan ahead and start earlier if you know they're going to cut you off!

The last time they played there was 7/11/2003 and they got shit (and fined I believe) for going past the 11:00 pm curfew. If anyone has the boot of that show listen to the words in Ledbetter.....Vedder mentions something about "never have to play this outdoor place again" and they didn't until now. When they came to Boston in '04 and '06 they played at the Banknorth Garden.
    The Comcast Center is an ok place to see a show but the parking lot is a nightmare to get out of.
    raynmanas wrote:
    is this regarding the premier lot (inside main entrance) or the private lot (right before main entrance)?

The private lot before the main entrance is $30. They are not ridiculously strict....but make sure you bring cups. If you're not drinking out of a cup be prepared to have your balls busted by the people working there. The $30 is well worth is.....you're out of there fairly quickly after the show.
    billyzoom wrote:
    The private lot before the main entrance is $30. They are not ridiculously strict....but make sure you bring cups. If you're not drinking out of a cup be prepared to have your balls busted by the people working there. The $30 is well worth is.....you're out of there fairly quickly after the show.
    Just a heads up....it was 40 on Saturday and the cops were walking the lot, as well as the guys working there. They were ridiculously strict on Saturday. Just bring a cup and put shit away when they ask you to. You can see them coming so just walk over to the next row when they walk down yours, and then walk back. Just be smart about it and you will be fine.
  • rival420rival420 Massachusetts Posts: 58
    Parking there is always bad, but for whatever reason Saturday nights show was the worst! It took about 2 hours to get out of the lot! I usually hang out in the lot for an hour after or so, and can usually get right out after, but not Saturday night!

As for the 10c seniority thing, just because you have been in the fan club longer than I have make you no more of a fan than I am! I've been in since 2000, and hey 8 years is a long time.. I think it's cool to give other members the opportunity to have a better seat for once. I have never sat in the first 30 rows of a PJ show, and I am short so it sucks cause I can never see the stage. Just for once I would love to be in the first 20 rows, maybe tonight will be my night - figures crossed!
    Just a heads up....it was 40 on Saturday and the cops were walking the lot, as well as the guys working there. They were ridiculously strict on Saturday. Just bring a cup and put shit away when they ask you to. You can see them coming so just walk over to the next row when they walk down yours, and then walk back. Just be smart about it and you will be fine.

Thanks for the heads up.....over and out and on my way to Mansfield!
  • Toad-Jam wrote:

I will admit, I was a lil bummed from the fan club tho. I think the "seniority seating" thing is hogwash. I have been a continuous fan club member since 1994....and have a 5 digit number. Yet my seats were Row N (14th row). While still great and in the center... I woulda thought 14 years in the club woulda gotten me closer. Oh well, last time i got fan club tix, i was 2nd row (Stone's side)...so i guess i had my shot? Do we only get one time up close? Just seemed like a tease....cause once ya sit up THAT close...everywhere else seems like miles away. ;-)

your location was probably a combination of the lottery winners taking up 4 of the first 10 rows, and the length of the tour. In Hartford, i moved back from the 100 section in 2006 to the 400 section. (directly behind the 100 section, probably 15-20 rows back from where I was 2 years ago)
  • gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    Every PJ show is a great show: my mansfield 1 seats were great as usual and if I ever needed reminding i would occasionally glance over my shoulder at the folks on the lawn (who everytime were having a helluva time despite being on the lawn). Thanks 10c. Met some very cool locals and folks from California. Beautiful venue despite the poor parking/traffic design that resulted in a 2 1/2 hour exit time...some traffic/road engineers somewhere need to be slapped...

Band was on fire but the curfew left a bad taste on what was otherwise a fine show. We'll never know what it may have been...

Regards
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
    dEvMcguire wrote:
    Inferiority complex? I guess we do, but like you said, they gave it to us with all the great shows and Ed's constant love for the Boston/Mansfield audiences.

I hope to those who didn't have a great experience on Saturday will get one on Monday.

PLEASE EVERYONE: be careful with those damn Mansfield cops, they're out to make examples of people, and I witnessed it first hand on Saturday. I got out of my car w/ my friend, two small coolers in hand to bring over to the tailgate we would attend. After the police gave their little PA about "no public drinking, no exceptions, you'll be arrested, etc..." I muttered to myself and friend "you gotta be effing kidding. dude, go eat a dick." unfortunately for me, there was another cop right behind me. I didn't direct the comment to the cop himself, and he got all bullshit mad nonetheless. asked what was in my coolers and demanded I open them. I had pre-made burgers and some dogs, ketchup, etc....NO ALCOHOL. Upon seeing that he couldn't bust me for alcohol, he proceeded to chuck my burgers into the dirt. Jerk. I had more, fortunately.
    Stupid of me to say that at all, but really, chuck my food on the ground?

I saw several people get busted for drinking. I suggest getting into a private lot early, or just waiting 30 min or so after you park to pour a beer. Have a lookout, have a code word (someone earlier in this thread mentioned a code word for police presence).

I thought the show completely rocked! I was really into the music, dancing and singing. All my PJ experiences have been awesome, I always feel lucky to be a part of such a large group of great people (save for a few knuckleheads, that is). Pearl Jam audiences beat the pants off any other, worldwide.

Well, I start a new job tonight, so I cannot attend, but I hope everyone has a great time! Looking forward to hearing all the reviews.

Cops had the same f'd attitude in Lot C. Didn't have a run in with them but they appeared to be just asses with the sermon...c'mon man, you can't be serious that you would arrest someone for open liquor...how about a fine and not wreck someone's entire evening... certainly a little heavy handed...and I thought Ontario's liquor laws were antiquated...obviously power tripping...and then the whole marine reqruiting thing...
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
    Addendum #1: The sausages at the sausage/hot dog stand were great at midnight despite the fact my friend suggested no sausages on a bun are worth $7...
    s