Options

**Saskatoon Fanviews Here**

1235»

Comments

• Options
    stoonerboo wrote:
    totally... yeah. i took a LOT of pics, some turned out decent. i don't know the best way to share, some of you mentioning posting... any suggestions?

i also have vid of the stage dive, sort of... was cool because at row 25 i didn't see it, but happened to have my camera rolling high above my head for some of it. at first i didn't know for sure that's what had happened, ed just sort of disappeared after the drop, lol. was awesome and i would've killed to be closer to the stage.

if you don't mind.. just email me at ontheverve@hotmail.com
    if that doesn't work... maybe file transfer through msn messenger?

thanks!!
  • Options
    1st Encore: Glorified G, Whipping, Daughter, Off He Goes, Footsteps, Better Man/(Save It For Later), Porch (Ed jumps onto top of barricade)

did he not trip also?? It was so insane that nite... but I am sure he tripped. Maybe twice:D
  • Options
    Sea wrote:
    Did you see the show?

Set list: Release, Corduroy, Save You, Given To Fly, Do The Evolution, Animal, Insignificance, Green Disease, Even Flow, Present Tense, I Am Mine, State Of Love and Trust, Small Town,
    I Got Shit, Rearviewmirror

1st Encore: Glorified G, Whipping, Daughter, Off He Goes, Footsteps, Better Man/(Save It For Later), Porch (Ed jumps onto top of barricade)
    2nd Encore: Running Back To Saskatoon (by The Guess Who), Last Kiss (by Frank Wilson), Alive, Rocking In the Free World.

did Eddie not trip also... oh it was the greatest thing to see. I seem to think he tripped twice.
  • Options
    Chotee wrote:
    Hey, I was waay up in the nosebleed..I am dying to get some pics..where are you going to post them?? You are a true hero Garner!! Anyone else wanna be my Knight In Shining Armor?

Not feeling like a Knight in Shining Armor.... but if you oh so please....

http://www.myspace.com/strungoutlady

best I could do. you like pj... need i ask more?
  • Options

p.s. i thought the supersuckers super-sucked. Sorry, that's just my opinion. What pearl jam should have done is just gotten local bands from each city to play with them.

u suk. Every opinion counts. But the local bands would have been cool. Neil Young would have been cool also. But PJ wanted the Supersuckers. And I am happy for that.

http://www.myspace.com/strungoutlady
  • Options
    Was Eddie wearing a shirt that said "Katrina?" Could anyone tell what was on his shirt? Thanks,

Rose
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    in the pic from the boot with him in the mask it looked like some guy's face on his shirt, george w. maybe? can't really make out the letters on it, doubt it says katrina, unless he changed later on?
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    spat wrote:
    in the pic from the boot with him in the mask it looked like some guy's face on his shirt, george w. maybe? can't really make out the letters on it, doubt it says katrina, unless he changed later on?

Hmm yea maybe not. Just a guess since they taped the Katrina benefit at that show. Can't read what it says.. grr.

Rose
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    Given to fly from the show is on the MTV website on the pearl jam page. MOnth and a half later I am still unable to grasp the quality of this concert.
    Pearl Jam came to Saskatoon? Still can't believe it
  • Options
    I'm with you on that. It didn't feel like everybody there was feeling it, but I sure as fuck was. Probably won't see them play there ever again, but I'll never forget it.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    I sure as hell was feeling it, and so were the majority of people around me.
    Jeff even mentioned it, in his radio interview in Philly, as one of the places they really enjoyed playing that they had never been to before. The band must have felt something. As far as the video of it, the crowd looks the same as any crowd on the TB2000 DVD.
    14 year wait, what a campfire!

Saskatoon '05, Chicago HOB '05, Toronto 1 & 2 '06, Chicago 1 & 2 '09, Winnipeg '11, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Edmonton '11, Calgary '13
  • Options
    I'm with you on that. It didn't feel like everybody there was feeling it, but I sure as fuck was. Probably won't see them play there ever again, but I'll never forget it.

BS my friend...I know at least of the top of my head 30 people who said distinctly said that they WERE NOT PEOPLE WHO JUMPED AROUND OR MADE HUGE CHANTS...that it was the BEST SHOW they have ever seen..why does everybody think that people must lose their minds to enjoy a show..some people just dont jump around and yell like you and me...of everyone I have talked to who seen the show was left feeling "holy fuck that was amazing"...once again most under-estimated show on tour BY FAR!
  • Options
    BS my friend...I know at least of the top of my head 30 people who said distinctly said that they WERE NOT PEOPLE WHO JUMPED AROUND OR MADE HUGE CHANTS...that it was the BEST SHOW they have ever seen..why does everybody think that people must lose their minds to enjoy a show..some people just dont jump around and yell like you and me...of everyone I have talked to who seen the show was left feeling "holy fuck that was amazing"...once again most under-estimated show on tour BY FAR!
    Amen to that!
    14 year wait, what a campfire!

Saskatoon '05, Chicago HOB '05, Toronto 1 & 2 '06, Chicago 1 & 2 '09, Winnipeg '11, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Edmonton '11, Calgary '13
  • Options
    come back!!!
    Pearl Jam came to Saskatoon? Still can't believe it