Options

**Winnipeg Fanviews Here**

12346»

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    We were there. Winnipeg was special. The crowd was amazing. So loud and into it. But also the trip to us was amazing. Really good people in Winnipeg. Good memories. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    two posts, months apart.

Just listening to this concert again after a long hiatus and reliving the dream.
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    edited May 2016

I'm Kim from the show and that was definitely one of the highlights of my life. When I get home I'll write up a review. What a night.

listening to this boot right now. we were all so jealous of you!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited May 2016

The girl who was on stage and sang Smile? The girl who I am currently very jealous of? I wasn't at the show but my friends were and when they told me, I was so jealous! Congradulations though... why did they pick you in particular? DETAILS!

I know this question is old, but......she had been wearing a shirt that said "Smile" on it the entire Canadian tour. Ed said he was concerned that she hadn't washed it, and wanted to save the people around her from the smell, so they'd better play it. it was awesome.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    HAHA My wife and I were beside Kim during the tour and we were on our Honeymoon so it was a super funny comment to us. I helped Kim over the barricade and you can hear me yell "get up there!" So happy for her. Great gal!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options

HAHA My wife and I were beside Kim during the tour and we were on our Honeymoon so it was a super funny comment to us. I helped Kim over the barricade and you can hear me yell "get up there!" So happy for her. Great gal!

AWESOME!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com