what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    BLACK35 said:

About to get to get the rest of or stuff dropped and then get married today :)

Congrats!!
    SD48277 said:

Just finished my pre-emptive apologizing for any drunk texts I may send later today (I'm going to a friend's wedding).

I'm anxiously awaiting my first drunk text! Lol
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

Just finished my pre-emptive apologizing for any drunk texts I may send later today (I'm going to a friend's wedding).

I'm usually pretty good about not drunk texting, but I was told the bar will be top shelf....all bets are off.
    ELITIST FUK
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Sitting down to eat my granola after biking into work, being pretty stoked that the bike to work program is back on for me.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,119
    Pondering the Fibonacci sequence while avoiding doing any actual work.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

I'm usually pretty good about not drunk texting, but I was told the bar will be top shelf....all bets are off.
    ***wonders if li'l suz has my number or not*** :confounded:

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Unless you changed it since the Seattle show...consider yourself pre-emptively warned and apologized to.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Unless you changed it since the Seattle show...consider yourself pre-emptively warned and apologized to.
    Uh oh....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    We await our texts! Enjoy yourself. We will hold nothing against you, but we can't promise that one or more of those texts may or may not end up in the text thread . . .
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Ugh, I read the schedule wrong, so now I'm waiting at the cupcake place for the next shuttle. :grr:

- Christopher McCandless
    A cupcake place? Maybe they printed the schedule wrong where you are at as a ploy to get you in to purchase some product before you sit on the shuttle.
    deadendp said:

A cupcake place? Maybe they printed the schedule wrong where you are at as a ploy to get you in to purchase some product before you sit on the shuttle.

Ha! I checked the schedule, so it was right. I'll know next time. Now I'm on the shuttle, I think I'm going the wrong way...uggghhhh.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

deadendp said:

Ha! I checked the schedule, so it was right. I'll know next time. Now I'm on the shuttle, I think I'm going the wrong way...uggghhhh.
    Why do they have to make the schedule and map all funky? Last time I took the shuttle, it just went straight to the water taxi, now I find out its going a different route. You were right, it was a ployto get me to eat cupcakes.

Well, I did get to poke around Easy Street...I might see if they will give me a deal for an ES prize pack for the raffle. Would people want that I wonder?

- Christopher McCandless
    Finally on the water taxi...uuugghhh 2 hours later.

- Christopher McCandless
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Getting frustrated that Crackle won't work on my Apple TV for now. I want to watch the rest of Das Boot, goddamnit!

And the few movies I want to see that expire at month's end.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I'm super freakin' antsy...worse than normal I think....it's going to be a long day I fear....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Waiting fir my ride to the Cowboy Gala up in Green Mountain Falls! This is going to be fun!
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Got some stuff to do today. But right now I'm in here procrastinating. Tomorrow will be fun, Billy Idol live.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    Listening to J Roddy 10-26-13 Nashville show on YouTube.
    Drinking coffee and surfing the net on the back porch with my brother-in-law and twin nieces. Nice to be able to spend time with my family this weekend.
    Watching Strange Days (1995) on Netflix. And Crackle STILL won't work. Dafuq?
    Getting ready to make homemade cherry cobbler. I have chicken in the crock-pot- enough for 2 days of dinner. The floor needs scrubbed. Some more laundry needs folded. Home maintenance is a vicious cycle, y'all.
    Getting ready to go to a BBQ...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Watching Touring Band and having a few drinks.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,417
    Going fishing
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Watching Back To The Future on my iCloud.

Happy 30th BTTF.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

Going fishing

good luck

im just listening to the radio and surfing the net hungrily but dont want to snack at wrong hours
    Sitting in the waiting room at the hospital.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    expecting a baby ?
    hope its nothing bad :(
    im just surfing the net and contemplating on trying to sleep again but its too late now
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Sitting in the waiting room at the hospital.

I hate those. Hope all is well.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435