what are you doing, right now?

davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm going through a benefits enrollment conference call right now.
short term disablah...benefisblah...flex spenblah

:yawn:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    working on nexts year's revenue trending.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    staring at a computer screen
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    trying to stay focused on my report that is due for my meeting at 2. It's not working so well.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Planning an upcoming conversation with our president to inform him of how I think our new management team is embezzling money from us. :shock:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Planning an upcoming conversation with our president to inform him of how I think our new management team is embezzling money from us. :shock:

:shock:

that's gonna create bee's nest in hurry.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    answering to a pm
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    answering to a pm

how can you be answering a pm when you just answered a thread question? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Writing (just random stuff), calculating how my money's gonna be spent this month (fun! :lolno: ), thinking about my school day tomorrow and generally pottering 'round the internet.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    RKCNDY wrote:
    answering to a pm

Maybe he's got advanced techniques! :shock: He could be double-tabbing or even using a word processor. 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:shock:

that's gonna create bee's nest in hurry.

You could say that again!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    answering to a pm

Maybe Claudia is typing this while Dimi is PM'ing?! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    eMMI wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    answering to a pm

Maybe he's got advanced techniques! :shock: He could be double-tabbing or even using a word processor. 8-)

perhaps the maid was handling the thead reply
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Sending an estimate to an Insurance Company for a bridge...
    81 wrote:

God, I didn't even think of that. For shame! After all, it's the most likely answer.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You could say that again

that's gonna create bee's nest in hurry

:P

i'll keep an eye on the paper for when it breaks....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    eMMI wrote:
    81 wrote:

God, I didn't even think of that. For shame! After all, it's the most likely answer.

i thought that was maids plural? :D
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    7zipping some files, ftp-ing other files and deleting the 7zip that I just ftp'd.
    benefits conference call over...but that reminded me to schedule a check up...ill be seeing a dr saturday...wish me luck
    Davidtrios wrote:
    benefits conference call over...but that reminded me to schedule a check up...ill be seeing a dr saturday...wish me luck

Good luck! :)
    Davidtrios wrote:

Good luck. :thumbup:
    wondering why I work with such dipshits.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    grinning from ear-to-ear :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    edited November 2011
    eMMI wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Good luck. :thumbup:

thanks...im hoping i didnt catch the hereditary Diabetus yet (dad has it, grandma had it)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0H2fH3K ... re=related

right now, im creating an email to office folks to start a collection for tonight's 250mil powerball jackpot
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    on my lunch break.... just remembered we have to pay the rent today :(
    im looking at prototypes of our new Star Wars Light Saber toothbrushes...they light up for 60 secs 8-)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    im looking at prototypes of our new Star Wars Light Saber toothbrushes...they light up for 60 secs 8-)

oh my gosh. my boys would be in heaven. I have to hold them back from the toothbrush aisle. every freaking time they go to Target with me they ahve to get a new one. :lol: I have a small collection of toothbrushes. :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

oh my gosh. my boys would be in heaven. I have to hold them back from the toothbrush aisle. every freaking time they go to Target with me they ahve to get a new one. :lol: I have a small collection of toothbrushes. :lol:

ill have to make sure you get a couple samples then :)
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    I am sitting at my desk, procrastinating doing interviews for my next article. I am so sick of writing about budget cuts.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    iron that uniform for tomorrow..i dislike iron.. :x
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danisdanis Posts: 58
    I'm taking a friend from Rio to go shopping. It is good to keep my mind off the fact that I won't be in my hometown this Sunday to see PJ. I'm trying really hard.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    reading this thread. and working - books are closing and need to pull actuals vs. budget stuff