Comments

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Still packing....
    Good god...we have a lot of crap.
    it seems like you've been packing forever! :lol:
  • Options
    Watching my Green Bay Packers kick ass again.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Suziemay wrote:
    baking a cake.

:? :? :?
    I dont know what my problem is. I never, ever bake--let alone at 1 am
    How'd it turn out?

awesome!!
    chocolate loaf cake with chocolate chips inside 8-) I had a small slice and the rest Ive hidden from veiw and am taking it to work tomorrow to share :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    dottles wrote:
    Feeling a bit lost

guess what-
    I found you!! :D

xoxox
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:
    baking a cake.

:? :? :?
    I dont know what my problem is. I never, ever bake--let alone at 1 am
    How'd it turn out?

awesome!!
    chocolate loaf cake with chocolate chips inside 8-) I had a small slice and the rest Ive hidden from veiw and am taking it to work tomorrow to share :D
    Ooh, yum yum yum :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    Feeling a bit lost

guess what-
    I found you!! :D

xoxox

:lol::lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Enjoying the fact I haven't got to go to work tomorrow!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    conman wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Still packing....

it sure does. :shock:

i've made 7 trips to goodwill to donate stuff & the car was full on each & every trip....yet i'm still packing. my wife is a bit of a packrat, but i'm really proud of how she's handled giving away a lot of her stuff that we will never need.

i'd say that we're about 60-70% done w/ the packing & we move on Saturday. so...i think (or hope) we're in good shape!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    mfc2006 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Still packing....

it sure does. :shock:

i've made 7 trips to goodwill to donate stuff & the car was full on each & every trip....yet i'm still packing. my wife is a bit of a packrat, but i'm really proud of how she's handled giving away a lot of her stuff that we will never need.

i'd say that we're about 60-70% done w/ the packing & we move on Saturday. so...i think (or hope) we're in good shape!

Good luck! It sounds like you've already managed the difficult part, getting the wife to part with so much clutter :D:D:D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    finishing off an issue of Maclean's
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Good luck! It sounds like you've already managed the difficult part, getting the wife to part with so much clutter :D:D:D

thanks! it was tough....but she did a great job!

back to packing..... :evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    My wife is a bit of a packrat, but i'm really proud of how she's handled giving away a lot of her stuff that we will never need.

Just have her watch the show Hoarders...she may never want to keep stuff again ;)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Drinking a beer, watching Barack-o talk without saying much, playing with my armpit hair, craving a sandwich..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    My wife is a bit of a packrat, but i'm really proud of how she's handled giving away a lot of her stuff that we will never need.

Just have her watch the show Hoarders...she may never want to keep stuff again ;)

oh, we've seen that show & it's not that bad at all....by a longshot.

just trying to downsize our lives so we have room for a little one in the next year or so.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

oh, we've seen that show & it's not that bad at all....by a longshot.

just trying to downsize our lives so we have room for a little one in the next year or so.

Yes, its good to get rid of "stuff" - it will be sweet when baby toys are scattered everywhere. I remember those times.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Drinking a beer, watching Barack-o talk without saying much, playing with my armpit hair, craving a sandwich..

oh dear gosh! did i just read this correctly...you're playing with your armpit hair?!?!?!?! Who does that? :lol: oh wait....I forgot who this is. Nevermind. :lol: Carry on.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

oh dear gosh! did i just read this correctly...you're playing with your armpit hair?!?!?!?! Who does that? :lol: oh wait....I forgot who this is. Nevermind. :lol: Carry on.
    What is that supposed to mean? :lol: I think there comes a time in every man's (or hippie chick's) life when they sit there and fiddle with there pit hair.. I am just honest enough to bring it up :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

What is that supposed to mean? :lol: I think there comes a time in every man's (or hippie chick's) life when they sit there and fiddle with there pit hair.. I am just honest enough to bring it up :lol:

i've done it. no shame in my game.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol: as long as you don't tell me next that you are trying to braid it. I think I'll be ok. :lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    :lol: as long as you don't tell me next that you are trying to braid it. I think I'll be ok. :lol:

My left pit is braided.. It is very hard to do the other because my right arm doesnt bend that way and I cant braid with my left.. ;)
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

My left pit is braided.. It is very hard to do the other because my right arm doesnt bend that way and I cant braid with my left.. ;)

Now I've heard it all. :lol:
  • Options
    fuck this. it's been along day of packing & moving....

i'm firing up the grill!!! we both have a day off tomorrow....
    beers + bbq.....

see ya!!! :D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

beers + bbq.....

good shit!! enjoy brotha!!
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

beers + bbq.....

good shit!! enjoy brotha!!

thanks, man. just called my wife (she's out christmas shopping) & her response was "YES!!!!!"

it's going to be a fun night....she's calling some friends....random Sunday party....
    just fired the grill.

game on. have a great night, everyone. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    drinking beers.... i don't usually drink on sunday but i have a 24 hour shift tomorrow so i think beers are appropriate 8-)
  • Options
    Starting to feel the effects of the IPA's.. I may start making bad decisions..
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Watching Home Alone!!!!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    my favorite :geek:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Stop looking through my window!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Stop looking through my window!!!! :lol:

Caught!!!!!!!!!! :o
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols