of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Thinking that I want to go somewhere.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    wearing a huge smile :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,950
    Transferring pictures from memory card to computer to external HD to DVD; watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; listening to my iPod and posting on here. Wondering if it's too early to go to bed . . . I'm tired.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    sheila0225 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Praying for $$$ to fall out of the sky.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    +1 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

only allowed 20 smiliest in a post? !?! That's redunkalis. Hehehe
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    oh we all have issues! :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Me too!!! shit, europe is expensive as hell!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    tea for my nephew
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Taking a break from packing to play the old school Tecmo Bowl on the Wii. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Listening to Corduroy on youtube wishing...praying I get to a show soon enough.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Yeah, it is. Maybe we'll get big raises? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

i thought you were considering Europe?
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Yeah, it is. Maybe we'll get big
    raises? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

yes! for no other reason than we are awesome! :D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Yeah, it is. Maybe we'll get big
    raises? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

yes! for no other reason than we are awesome! :D
    I like it! I don't think they do self-assessments at my job (they did at my previous job). Maybe I will submit one anyway before year end that just says, "GIVE ME A RAISE BECAUSE I AM AWESOME... and because I really need to see Pearl Jam in Europe next year" :lol::lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh I am. It's still in the considering phase.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh I am. It's still in the considering phase.
    Join our prayer circle for cash to fall out of the sky :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    wishing I would have taken one of those cookies for tomorrow... These edibles are crazy strong...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    running with the nephew around the kitchen!!!!best 8am Sunday morning ever!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    wishing I would have taken one of those cookies for tomorrow... These edibles are crazy strong...

Just looking at CavStarr's new avatar and it made me think of my Dad who I lost 1/10/11. He loved that frickin movie and it was always on at my parent's house during Christmas. Instead of making me sad though it made me smile. Thank you.
  • Options
    baking a cake.

:? :? :?
    I dont know what my problem is. I never, ever bake--let alone at 1 am
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough
    cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    come to my house, i have the perfect cure for your cough ;)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Drinking coffee and reading hidden messages on my pearl jam vinyl...i can't believe I didn't notice it before...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    baking a cake.

:? :? :?
    I dont know what my problem is. I never, ever bake--let alone at 1 am
    How'd it turn out?
    You okay, girl?
    afroannnie wrote:
    Drinking coffee and reading hidden messages on my pearl jam vinyl...i can't believe I didn't notice it before...
    I know! So cool :mrgreen:

I'm eating my McGriddle and hash browns, feeling good and disgusting at the same time :lol::lol:
  • Options
    trying to make nephew to eat
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    It's almost 11 pm, and I'm still rocking that desk chair to get that fucking job done. Yeehaw :|
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Feeling a bit lost
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Still packing....
    Good god...we have a lot of crap.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com