Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Waiting for someone to help me so I can buy bikes for my two little munchkins for Christmas!

Christmas is always so exciting for little ones. I just went and got my oldest munchkin a DS 3D. It's the one and only thing that he keeps asking Santa for and talking to God to talk to Santa about. How can one not get it since he's talking to all the right people?

Right on, way to make it happen mama!!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I just found a stash of whipped cream in the office fridge leftover from Thanksgiving. I just did a whip-it. Couldn't resist. Ting Ting Ting... :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just found a stash of whipped cream in the office fridge leftover from Thanksgiving. I just did a whip-it. Couldn't resist. Ting Ting Ting... :lol:

doing whipits at work

awesome!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

doing whipits at work

awesome!! :lol::lol:

Now I have some co-workers doing it. We are guarding the kitchen door. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Pondering what, when and with whom
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    eating that chocolate
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    mikalina seems to be the queen of multi-tasking. :D
    I'm going to the gym, and if that same guy is on the only stairmaster again (for 45 minutes), I might have to get ninja.

May I recommend a covert, but amusing approach?

When he's distracted by the TV, reach around and hit the emergency stop button, then spring out of the way and enjoy the spectacle.
    :lol: This is a very fine suggestion. Luckily the crisis was averted yesterday because he wasn't there so he got lucky. ;) But I will file it safely away. I've also considered 'accidentally' stepping on the plug cord (which is on the floor) to kill the power. I'm so clumsy. :oops:
  • Options
    watching...Bazinga :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Waiting to go in to a preschool holiday program. Is there anything cuter??

I will have a bootleg :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:

those are the best! can't wait for my son's 5th grade concert next week, he is playing drums
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:

They are the cutest things ever. My sons Christmas program is next week. He's so excited about and I can't wait. He already has his clothes picked out for it and everything. :lol: He'so so darn cute.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Waiting for someone to help me so I can buy bikes for my two little munchkins for Christmas!

Christmas is always so exciting for little ones. I just went and got my oldest munchkin a DS 3D. It's the one and only thing that he keeps asking Santa for and talking to God to talk to Santa about. How can one not get it since he's talking to all the right people?

Right on, way to make it happen mama!!

Going to Chicago tomorrow to pick up some legos for my little one. That is the only area that has the ones he wants right now. What we do for our kids is unreal and so rewarding.
  • Options
    what do you get for teenage boys for Christmas thats not too expensive? they are 16, 15 and 11
  • Options
    Looking at a box that's just been delivered... I've been told not to touch it, it's shoe box shaped, from a footwear company, addressed to my husband and it's close to Christmas....

That's why I married him :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Looking at a box that's just been delivered... I've been told not to touch it, it's shoe box shaped, from a footwear company, addressed to my husband and it's close to Christmas....

because he wears nice shoes? ;)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Pfft! OBVIOUSLY :roll:

:lol:;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Listening to CC and shopping and working. Multi-tasking at its best. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Smiling because I just ordered Black Keys tickets!

Oh, and working. Yes, definitely that.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    Waiting for my students to return from lunch.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Catchin waves on Lucifer's beach
    Taking shade underneath Lucifer's trees
    :geek:
  • Options
    that was awesome to watch!!!!

:thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    counting down my time left at work. Come on 4pm!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    waiting at the greyhound station with a screaming/shrieking toddler. How fun is that!!!! The best part is the kid is on the same bus I will be! AWESOME!1
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    waiting at the greyhound station with a screaming/shrieking toddler. How fun is that!!!! The best part is the kid is on the same bus I will be! AWESOME!1

why are you taking a toddler to your training? or are you the toddler?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

He's using him to test for leaks in the Toxic deliveries...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

He's using him to test for leaks in the Toxic deliveries...

smart
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Sitting at Starbucks, looking up plane tickets to Europe, and enjoying a nice black coffee :)
  • Options
    Decorating the Christmas tree...mmm...i dont see this will stay long..Vasilis..has this ill destroy it mood.. :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Working and waiting for it to be 4:00....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....