Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Decorating the Christmas tree...mmm...i dont see this will stay long..Vasilis..has this ill destroy it mood.. :lol:

My little one does this all the time. We get home and he makes a bee line for the tree and starts taking the ornaments off. Last night I saw him take a plastic golf club to it. :lol: Kids. They keep you young. That's for sure.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Decorating the Christmas tree...mmm...i dont see this will stay long..Vasilis..has this ill destroy it mood.. :lol:

My little one does this all the time. We get home and he makes a bee line for the tree and starts taking the ornaments off. Last night I saw him take a plastic golf club to it. :lol: Kids. They keep you young. That's for sure.
    and its down!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    lets put it up before sister get out of the shower.. :shock: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:

and its down!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    lets put it up before sister get out of the shower.. :shock: :lol:

Way to go Vasilis! :lol: It's the thought that counts. :lol:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    bursting with excitement!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    bursting with excitement!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    That sounds good!

I am on my sofa, in my pyjamas with a little tipple - pondering!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Unwinding after a very hectic week...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    eating pizza
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eating pizza
    how's the tree?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    eating pizza
    how's the tree?
    back on its place,,try to keep the trouble maker away :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    watching Year Without A Santa Claus

larrysummerstimgeithnermiserbros.jpg?w=300&h=225
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Relaxing for 10 minutes before I have to get my kids in the tub.....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Relaxing for 10 minutes before I have to get my kids in the tub.....

good luck! I am trying to talk my 11 year old into getting a shower. I need to clean his clothes too
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Gonna have a light supper, then watch "The Philadelphia Story" as I'm in the mood for some classic cinema and witty repartee.

My all-time favorite movie. Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart, Ruth Hussey, directed by George Cukor. It just doesn't get better than that...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited December 2011
    Just got home from a Christmas dinner and exchanging gifts with my ex-husband. Nice to see him again...so glad he was a part of my life way back when and that we can still find a way to connect with each other now. So glad we could move on but still value each other and find a place in our lives for each other now. Thank you...this is how relationships should evolve :)
    Post edited by comebackgirl on
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Listening Crown of Thorns,drinking espresso at internet cafe and having fun with thios young boys next to me,screaming at eachother for a game online or whatever..lol
  • Options
    pfffff
  • Options
    ROONEY!!!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Cooking dinner (chicken & brokkoli), spinning some really cheesy 45s ... and singing into that cooking spoon :lol: What a wonderful Saturday :D
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    drinking coffee, about to start cleaning the house. Beautiful day! :mrgreen: Hoping everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Working, cause one of my translators thought she wouldn't be able to finish her project until the deadline. So I'm doing half of her job now :x Thank God it's at least entertaining :roll:
  • Options
    lmfao
  • Options
    Doing laundry and cleaning the house...while listening to my PJ20 vinyl :)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Watching El Classico... absolute howler from Victor Valdes after 23 seconds... come on Barca!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Pondering places and people, being doing quite a lot of that recently...
    Watching tele and not writing my Christmas cards which is what I should be doing.
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    waiting for it to change from 0 new messages to 1 new message
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    I just chugged a colt 45 blast, classy beverage
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    watching super troopers :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Thinking its time for a beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    counting
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,417
    waiting for it to change from 0 new messages to 1 new message
    this suggests someone wants to speak directly to you. You may be VGL but damn!!! EGO much? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14