what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Watching Live at the Garden.
  • cdysinge said:

Recouping. Trying not to laugh, but I can't help
    It.. I miss this place, and inevitably you guys and gals make me break out in the giggles. So I guess I should wait a few more days...

Good luck with feeling better and positive thoughts are going your way.

Lacey was ohh so kind to share what caused her ear infection with me so I will be taking a 1/2 sick day from work. Still have to dial into a few meetings but otherwise laying on the couch and watching sons of anarchy.

Hope you feel better too! Ear infections are horrible! How's little one doing?
  • In the waiting room waiting for my sleep therapist.

So right now I'm the Waiting Sleep Therapist Appointment Man. Or something.

If you feel like telling, I'm interested to know how it goes at the sleep therapist. Once you wake up, of course.
    I was there yesterday to get a new mask, tubing and pillow. My sleep therapist just had to call my insurance provider while I was there and see what I was covered for(mask and tubing). And then she got me everything, I signed a couple of things, paid for my pillow and left.

When I was there in January/February, I brought the memory card from my machine and she read out the data on her computer. She can tell me how many apnea events I'm having on an average night, or if my mask has any leaks, etc.

Her job Is pretty easy at this point. She's not really doing anything I wouldn't be able to do myself. She's more involved in the beginning, doing the sleep study and recommending a machine/mask. Now she just calls my insurance on my behalf and gives me new equipment. I imagine at some point I should be able to put the memory card in my computer and read the results for myself. But it's nice to have somewhere to go and get services. And it's close enough that I can walk there, so I don't mind that at all.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    Going ready to go for a walk with my dog. I swear she can read my mind....
    She's wiggling her butt already and the leash isn't even out yes. God I love her!
  • cdysinge said:

Recouping. Trying not to laugh, but I can't help
    It.. I miss this place, and inevitably you guys and gals make me break out in the giggles. So I guess I should wait a few more days...

Good luck with feeling better and positive thoughts are going your way.

Lacey was ohh so kind to share what caused her ear infection with me so I will be taking a 1/2 sick day from work. Still have to dial into a few meetings but otherwise laying on the couch and watching sons of anarchy.

Hope you feel better too! Ear infections are horrible! How's little one doing?
    Other than bitching that she doesnt like the taste of the antibiotics good as new. Of course that kid bitches about any and everything so nothing new.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Lol but at that age, the world revolves around them remember?? Lol ps that sticks around though the teen years!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited April 2015
    I'm legitimately scared for when that one hits a teenager. She bitches she doesn't want to go somewhere and as soon as I say fine, you can stay she bitches she doesn't want to stay. Its why I am hitting the gym so hard as I also fear she will be a knockout in 10 years. Got my lean tall frame and her mothers looks. I worry what types of boys she will attract (such as when my wife attracted me as a degenerate Marine). Something tells me it won't be the type I want around and thus I need this time to prepare. Burying dead bodies in the desert is hard work as the ground is rock hard. But as they say, no body generally equals no prosecution.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    cdysinge said:

I'm legitimately scared for when that one hits a teenager. She bitches she doesn't want to go somewhere and as soon as I say fine, you can stay she bitches she doesn't want to stay. Its why I am hitting the gym so hard as I also fear she will be a knockout in 10 years. Got my lean tall frame and her mothers looks. I worry what types of boys she will attract (such as when my wife attracted me as a degenerate Marine). Something tells me it won't be the type I want around and thus I need this time to prepare. Burying dead bodies in the desert is hard work as the ground is rock hard. But as they say, no body generally equals no prosecution.

Haha! I've got a 10 yo daughter whom I feel the same way about. She can complain about anything and has this wonderful way of getting exactly what she wants. Very hard headed and persistent. Plus she's adorable. Terrifying.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    On my way home and psyching myself up for huge league semifinal tonight!
  • Finishing up the templates for my PJ stationary. Here's what I have:
    But it feels like it's missing something.. But what??
  • cdysinge said:

Lol yeah.. My dad used to throw shot gun shells at our dates.. Then tell them, 'these move MICH faster after ... (Whatever our curfew was).' He literally scared one of my older sister's dates!! She was soooo pissed!

Yeah, sounds like you're gonna have your hands full with that one.. Alllllll girl! Lol
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    edited April 2015
    Was trying to print my new hire paperwork, but my damn printer won't print so I'm going to have to do it at work when i get there....fucking printer pieces of shit!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    procrastinating
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Delaying turning the light off and going to sleep, while also regretting breaking my arse (literally perhaps) in soccer tonight
  • Heading to the gym.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sitting in the bar waiting for food...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Sitting with a hedgehog on my shoulder.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Does s/he ever poop on you or is it litter box trained?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Hasn't pooped or peed on me yet.
    ELITIST FUK
  • How did you end up wearing a hedgehog?
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Hasn't pooped or peed on me yet.
    I eventually potty trained my rat...she was awesome. Super smart too.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Rats are very cool pets! They can be trained to potty in a certain spot, they can be taught all sorts of things! I had a pet rat as a kid, his name was Chuckee, like Chuck E Cheese. Lol he was a cool pet.
  • Sitting here wondering if paying for amazon prime music service was a good call. I love it (250,000 songs in the cloud and anything available from them which is a lot of older stuff for free doesn't count) but my god it fucked up all the PJ bootlegs I uploaded. It handles multiple disc sets even worse than Itunes does. I have to click on each song and tell it which disc like itunes. Unlike Itunes it refreshes the page after each song so it doesnt stay on that boot. You have to scroll through the list, find that boot and then do the next song. It took easily 10 minutes just to do the first boot.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

How did you end up wearing a hedgehog?

He decided he did not want to be held anymore, so he crawled up on to my shoulder to nestle under my hoodie.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

How did you end up wearing a hedgehog?

He decided he did not want to be held anymore, so he crawled up on to my shoulder to nestle under my hoodie.
    Awww
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    trying not to wet my pants...Good music playing and I don't wanna miss it...LMAO...I'm a dork I know!!! :lol:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Drinking coffee and preparing for RSD.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Laying here at 6am for the past hour because Pennie clawed my toes, like she does every morning. And now I can't get back to sleep.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Watching PJ20 while getting ready to go volunteer with my husband for his Earth Day fishing derby at a park about a half hour away. He just texted, "Bring your Epi Pen." Apparently, bees galore!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Just watched my baby girl crawl for the first time!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23