what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    watching Bones :)
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Working...I do stay a lot more busy that I used to with my new job, but I do still have some lull...but I will be getting more duties
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Changing to head to the gym. Its been 2 days between so I am itching to go. Wife has been sick so I had to stay home to watch my lovable brats.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Jenny! Poldark got renewed for another series! I hope they don't make us wait too long.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

Jenny! Poldark got renewed for another series! I hope they don't make us wait too long.
    I'm watching it right now :) Catching up on the last episode

ldent42 said:

And now I'm crying :(
    Making dinner. Burgers and onion rings. Throw some onion rings and BBQ sauce on the burger with some mozzarella cheese and damn good.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

ldent42 said:

oh my god that was me last night. I send you consoling hugs. :hug:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Working on the Spring semester grades. Once all the classes are turned in, I am done for the year!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    ldent42 said:

ldent42 said:

oh my god that was me last night. I send you consoling hugs. :hug:
    Was tough going! Will miss it now, hopefully not too long
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,096
    cdysinge said:

Making dinner. Burgers and onion rings. Throw some onion rings and BBQ sauce on the burger with some mozzarella cheese and damn good.

yummy..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Not sleeping...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :anguished:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Debating what to do. Damn degenerate kids are already up. Its been a long week and I was thinking of McDonalds breakfast (yummy cholesterol goodness), wake and bake and starting season 4 of sons of anarchy. I would have to wait for the degenerate queen to wake up as we agreed no going ahead without the other on SOA. That won't be for another hour or 2 so now debating gym then plan. Or I could pretend to be Rob and throw on some crocs and clean the house. Choices, choices.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Preparing for dinner, and then I realized I was about to bake bread today. Will bake after dinner
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    Working my saturday away and fighting with my mom....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited May 2015
    Watching Avengers on Rifftrax before I see the sequel today at 4 PM PST. Got my ticket on the Laemmle theater site before it gets sold out. Got a closer mainstream theater playing it but I'm going to the one slightly further away in Claremont, CA (where I grew up) since it has less rude crowds.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Thinking about walking down to Costco for a hot dog and soda... but might be too lazy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Watching Avengers on Rifftrax before I see the sequel today at 4 PM PST. Got my ticket on the Laemmle theater site before it gets sold out. Got a closer mainstream theater playing it but I'm going to the one slightly further away in Claremont, CA (where I grew up) since it has less rude crowds.

HAVE FUN!!! I'm super jealous!!! :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJ_Soul said:

Thinking about walking down to Costco for a hot dog and soda... but might be too lazy.

But you could work off the hit dog and soda by walking down there...yes/no? (i promised myself 'no cupcakes unless I walk down there to get one-no driving'....I haven't had very many cupcakes.)

- Christopher McCandless
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Syncing some Pink Floyd songs on my iPhone before I head to the gym and watch Avengers after that.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Watching the distaff, claims, and stakes runs leading up to the Derby.
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

But you could work off the hit dog and soda by walking down there...yes/no? (i promised myself 'no cupcakes unless I walk down there to get one-no driving'....I haven't had very many cupcakes.)
    No need to work off the soda - I only drink diet. :) So just a hot dog (with all the fixins')... Yes, walking down would burn some off. This isn't a debate as to whether I should walk or drive though. I am car free. Walking is the only option! I may just be too lazy to get ready and leave the house, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

No need to work off the soda - I only drink diet. :) So just a hot dog (with all the fixins')... Yes, walking down would burn some off. This isn't a debate as to whether I should walk or drive though. I am car free. Walking is the only option! I may just be too lazy to get ready and leave the house, lol.
    Lol. Just curious, are you car free by choice? Or by incident?

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

I think choice...gas is expensive up there.

I guess PJ_Soul really doesn't want the hot dog... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

I think choice...gas is expensive up there.

I guess PJ_Soul really doesn't want the hot dog... :lol:
    That makes sense.
    edited May 2015

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

By choice. I specifically arranged my life so that i wouldn't need one - i live right by a skytrain station, super central location, a walk or quick train ride to all stores and amenities, recreation, and friends and family, very close to work, 25 minute trip to downtown. It's great. :) I save so much time and money. Yes, gas is super expemsive here, and so is everything else. The cost of living is outrageous, so not paying for a car is just good sense. But also, Vancouver is the most congested city in North America. I LOVE not sitting in traffic! And it's good for the environment. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

By choice. I specifically arranged my life so that i wouldn't need one - i live right by a skytrain station, super central location, a walk or quick train ride to all stores and amenities, recreation, and friends and family, very close to work, 25 minute trip to downtown. It's great. :) I save so much time and money. Yes, gas is super expemsive here, and so is everything else. The cost of living is outrageous, so not paying for a car is just good sense. But also, Vancouver is the most congested city in North America. I LOVE not sitting in traffic! And it's good for the environment. :)
    Awesome! I commend you for this!! Personally, I love my car, but gas is getting expensive here, too.
    edited May 2015
    Relaxing...considering a nap even...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

That's definitely the way to do it in Vancouver. On the rare occasions I drive there nowadays I wonder why I bother. Do you also cycle? In January I made it a point to cycle to work one day a week. In March I added a second day, and now if I'm really lucky I can cycle three days a week but that's rare as I need to travel between different work sites. I won't ever be able to get above three days but it feels great not to drive, and of course this time of year it's lovely to cycle. January wasn't always so much fun.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf