what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    PJSiren said:

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Actually, I might have one in my storage room in a box. My dad use to work for the phone company and when he passed away I got a lot of his old telephone stuff. When I get to going through those boxes within the next few weeks, I'll pm you photos of all this stuff if you want.

SD48277 said:

Getting things ready for a garage sale

You wouldn't happen to have an old rotary phone, would you?
    Yes, please!
    I bought an old rotary from an antique store a few years ago...

I have an old rotary phone too...but we don't have a landline...so I'm not sure if it even works anymore, but I used to use it in my bedroom when I was a kid...
    Like the color of that one! I wish I would have hung on to most of the phones my dad had, they were still new and in the original boxes. When he worked for the phone company, he use to drive around in a work truck that were loaded with these phones that he would replace when going out on service calls.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Trying to psych myself out to do laundry and chores around the house....lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    cdysinge said:

My 4 year old had a nightmare last night and woke me up at 1:30, so I have been up since 1:30. I'm listening to Rollins Band 'A Clockwork Orange Stage' and trying to keep busy at work so I dont fall asleep. I have hope Hank will do one last music tour before he fully calls it quits. Its been way tooo long and he comes in at #2 live behind PJ/EV to me.

Nice choice! If Henry does any music live, it will likely be a one-off show (like he did with the Ruts several years ago). He no longer has a band, and has said that it doesn't interest him as much now (but you probably know all this, being a fellow fanatic).
    ELITIST FUK
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    this cant be healthy

• SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

My 4 year old had a nightmare last night and woke me up at 1:30, so I have been up since 1:30. I'm listening to Rollins Band 'A Clockwork Orange Stage' and trying to keep busy at work so I dont fall asleep. I have hope Hank will do one last music tour before he fully calls it quits. Its been way tooo long and he comes in at #2 live behind PJ/EV to me.

Nice choice! If Henry does any music live, it will likely be a one-off show (like he did with the Ruts several years ago). He no longer has a band, and has said that it doesn't interest him as much now (but you probably know all this, being a fellow fanatic).
    The last tour he got back his original band and it rocked. That was many years ago so I have hopes he will go out with one last mini tour (Chicago, LA, SF and DC) as those were always his favorite places to play. I'm in denial as I agree deep down we wont get those shows. If he were to play the Filmore in SF again I would just about bust a nut. I always loved seeing him there when I was younger. I moved on to The Only Way to Know for Sure in my Rollins Band listening.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    cdysinge said:

SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

The last tour he got back his original band and it rocked. That was many years ago so I have hopes he will go out with one last mini tour (Chicago, LA, SF and DC) as those were always his favorite places to play. I'm in denial as I agree deep down we wont get those shows. If he were to play the Filmore in SF again I would just about bust a nut. I always loved seeing him there when I was younger. I moved on to The Only Way to Know for Sure in my Rollins Band listening.

I saw that tour when they played in NYC. X opened for them. Great show. Have you been listening to the Henry and Heidi podcasts?
    ELITIST FUK
  • I will have to check them out. Thank you for the tip as I hadn't listened to them.

For now I am packing up to head home. Hallelujah!!!!!!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i_lov_it said:

RKCNDY said:

Not sleeping, I had a migraine easier and lay down...guess I fell asleep, now I'm wide awake.

Hope the migraine has gone away painful things they are.
    Yes, finally feel better today! :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    ...laughing at the wealthy eddie vedder memes on red mosquito
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Getting things ready for a garage sale

Ditto. Our community yard sale is this weekend and I'm seriously considering putting a free sign up and hoping people will save me a trip to goodwill.
  • Sitting in a boring ass meeting. I had to run home to help with a sick kid and am working remotely the rest of the day. So I'm bored in a virtual world as well as my world.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Trying to kill time at work...as usual...
    Tattooed Dissident!
    taxes...uuuggghhhhhhh
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Killing time, listening to Kimya Dawson.... :smile:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    sitting by the fire watching Bones
    RKCNDY said:

taxes...uuuggghhhhhhh

Still not done...I'm going to hire a guy to do it for me next year. Then I can claim that cost as an expense.

- Christopher McCandless
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    About to go to dinner and then a movie
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,672
    About to start cooking some bacon & eggs
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    RKCNDY said:

i_lov_it said:

RKCNDY said:

Not sleeping, I had a migraine easier and lay down...guess I fell asleep, now I'm wide awake.

Hope the migraine has gone away painful things they are.
    Yes, finally feel better today! :)
    Great stuff :smile:
    watching Elementary
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Catching up on my shows
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    ldent42 said:

Catching up on my shows

At first read this as "catching up on my shoes". Always bad when your shoes are ahead of you.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,096

watching Elementary

Nice show..but i think the english ''Sherlock'' its better..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • In the waiting room waiting for my sleep therapist.

So right now I'm the Waiting Sleep Therapist Appointment Man. Or something.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Getting ready to leave work in a few minutes and go home for the night...just gotta wrap up here and then I get to go in about 8 minutes...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

In the waiting room waiting for my sleep therapist.

So right now I'm the Waiting Sleep Therapist Appointment Man. Or something.

If you feel like telling, I'm interested to know how it goes at the sleep therapist. Once you wake up, of course.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    23scidoo said:

watching Elementary

Nice show..but i think the english ''Sherlock'' its better..
    I like Sherlock too and it's more cleverly scripted, but I also prefer Johnny Lee Miller to Cumberbatch (even if Cumberbatch would undoubtedly be considered the better actor!)
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    That show took over an entire square block of parking in my neighborhood once.I had taken a pic of the sign out of disbelief. I've never watched it. Love me some Sherlock though.

In deciding between watching Daredevil and reading.hmmm.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Recouping. Trying not to laugh, but I can't help
    It.. I miss this place, and inevitably you guys and gals make me break out in the giggles. So I guess I should wait a few more days...
  • Recouping. Trying not to laugh, but I can't help
    It.. I miss this place, and inevitably you guys and gals make me break out in the giggles. So I guess I should wait a few more days...

Good luck with feeling better and positive thoughts are going your way.

Lacey was ohh so kind to share what caused her ear infection with me so I will be taking a 1/2 sick day from work. Still have to dial into a few meetings but otherwise laying on the couch and watching sons of anarchy.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle