what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    training in colonoscopy with bare hands..

thats disgusting... not to mention unhygienic.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • training in colonoscopy with bare hands..

not in real..in my mind..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    training in colonoscopy with bare hands..

not in real..in my mind..

nothing better to think about???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

• nothing better to think about???
    its the kindest thought comes to my mind to do for this rat fuck...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    conversing with an idiot. kind of amusing actually.
    www.myspace.com
    watching buffy
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Drinking a Canadian Club and Pespi Max....so nice to be in the week of the month where I can enjoy a few drinks!

*burp*
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Diet coke dinner plan
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Drinking a Canadian Club and Pespi Max....so nice to be in the week of the month where I can enjoy a few drinks!

*burp*

you have designated weeks where you can drink??? i call them this week, last week, next week and the week after.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    ZiggyStar wrote:

*burp*

you have designated weeks where you can drink??? i call them this week, last week, next week and the week after.

hahaha I have to time it with when I ovulate. :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

*burp*

hahaha I have to time it with when I ovulate. :lol:

ovulation = no drinking????? id be more worried about the pepsi max. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

:lol: No....when I get my period and know I'm not pregnant that month, I allow myself to enjoy a few drinks for that week or so. Then between days 10-35 (I have a long fucked up cycle), I don't drink at all because I'm ovulating, possibly conceiving etc. Make sense?

I only drink Pepsi Max during that same week when I have a few drinks. Caffeine is linked to miscarriage. And Pepsi Max is FULL of it!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: No....when I get my period and know I'm not pregnant that month, I allow myself to enjoy a few drinks for that week or so. Then between days 10-35 (I have a long fucked up cycle), I don't drink at all because I'm ovulating, possibly conceiving etc. Make sense?

I only drink Pepsi Max during that same week when I have a few drinks. Caffeine is linked to miscarriage. And Pepsi Max is FULL of it!

hmm see this is all foreign to me cause conception has never been a problem for me. ive always drank alcohol and ive always drank caffeine. as far as im concerned if there is one miracle in this life its carrying a baby to term and delivering it alive. its the most powerful and joyous feeling on earth and i wish you and your guy the best zig.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

hmm see this is all foreign to me cause conception has never been a problem for me. ive always drank alcohol and ive always drank caffeine. as far as im concerned if there is one miracle in this life its carrying a baby to term and delivering it alive. its the most powerful and joyous feeling on earth and i wish you and your guy the best zig.

Cheers! :D We can hopefully start ivf in March next year so fingers crossed it all works! And you're very lucky conceiving hasn't been a problem. Started treatment in Dec 2010....the past 12 months have been a pain in the fucking arse....and now it's stretching well into another next year....just hurry the fuck up already! I'm going to miss a Pearl Jam tour over this I can tell. :x :x :x
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Cheers! :D We can hopefully start ivf in March next year so fingers crossed it all works! And you're very lucky conceiving hasn't been a problem. Started treatment in Dec 2010....the past 12 months have been a pain in the fucking arse....and now it's stretching well into another next year....just hurry the fuck up already! I'm going to miss a Pearl Jam tour over this I can tell. :x :x :x

:lol: yeah we wait and wait and finally they announce when its inconvenient for us... those bastards. :lol:

but just so you know... 4 days before my eldest was born, i was at a gig. so long as theyre in you, they go where you go. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

:lol: yeah we wait and wait and finally they announce when its inconvenient for us... those bastards. :lol:

but just so you know... 4 days before my eldest was born, i was at a gig. so long as theyre in you, they go where you go. 8-)

Never missed an Aussie tour since 1995....don't fucking plan on missing one either....baby or not. :x I'll just cross my legs! :lol: Maybe I can fake contractions and get to the very front! Oh yeah! 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Never missed an Aussie tour since 1995....don't fucking plan on missing one either....baby or not. :x I'll just cross my legs! :lol: Maybe I can fake contractions and get to the very front! Oh yeah! 8-)

no no no no no no.. security is mostly male.. theyll freak out and take you to the first aid tent and youll miss it all. best to focus on your breathing and hold out as long as you can... and dont forget to keep moving(it helps with the pain)... if you time it right, ed will have to help birth the baby. ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

no no no no no no.. security is mostly male.. theyll freak out and take you to the first aid tent and youll miss it all. best to focus on your breathing and hold out as long as you can... and dont forget to keep moving(it helps with the pain)... if you time it right, ed will have to help birth the baby. ;):lol:

Stupid men. :roll:

Knowing my luck, I'll get Stone helping me give birth and not Ed! :lol: "No thanks Stone....I'm quite all right....got a few weeks to go!" *grimaces as head crowns* ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Stupid men. :roll:

Knowing my luck, I'll get Stone helping me give birth and not Ed! :lol: "No thanks Stone....I'm quite all right....got a few weeks to go!" *grimaces as head crowns* ;)

now now stones quite capable of handling a birth im sure.... its not like, as a man, he has to really do anything is it??? ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

now now stones quite capable of handling a birth im sure.... its not like, as a man, he has to really do anything is it??? ;)

:lol: No....useless bastards!! So unfair!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i know how to deliver a baby :P
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

no. you dont.. what you know how to do is catch a baby as it slides out. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Well come on down!! :mrgreen: Why? Are you a doctor?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    not quite but i've had extensive medical training
    conman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    not quite but i've had extensive medical training

:think:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Thinking...this could be a good or a bad thing!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    thinking :|
  • sheila0225 wrote:

ditto!
    but I am:

thinking :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    gagging.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:

ditto!
    but I am:

thinking :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol: That's awesome! I have those breakthrough too. Today is more thinking of making sure I ask all of my questions to my doctors. Making sure I have all my bases covered and making sure I am making the right decision with my treatment plan. But otherwise...it's all :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: