what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• EmBleve wrote:
    i got some .. :)
    :shock:
    :thumbup:
    oh..hahhahah..must understand something wrong.,....

even what i got is better than that.. :D;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Trying not to cry

Aw, what's going on? Sometimes a good cry helps. hug.gif

Oh trust me...There were plenty of tears last night. And this morning. And now again. :lol: Must switch cds.
  • i wanna scream hello!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    i got some .. :)
    :shock:
    :thumbup:
    oh..hahhahah..must understand something wrong.,....

even what i got is better than that.. :D;)
    :lol: cool.
    :wave: :wave: :wave: Γεια σας Dimi
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    looking for data that is 5 years old and accounted for differnetly.... :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    Γεια σου και σενα κοριτσι :wave:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

found him

Data,_2366.jpg
    sheila0225 wrote:

πώς όλα αυτά που λέει γεια; Η ελληνική γλώσσα είναι συναρπαστικό :D
    kicking so much ass at work.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

αυτο που λες,ειναι σωστο!! :)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Procrastinating. Story of my life.
    sheila0225 wrote:

αυτο που λες,ειναι σωστο!! :)
    ίσως δεν θα μάθει ιταλικά. Αντ 'αυτού θα μάθει ελληνικά.
  • Shitting bricks waiting for a job interview I have at 2...
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

found him

Data,_2366.jpg

I am LOLing at this post!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    Matching cate
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Paassing cate
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pondering the thought of why some men have such an issue with womens hair. :think:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    pondering the thought of why some men have such an issue with womens hair. :think:
    what u need to know about that??
    sheila0225 wrote:

why do some men have an issue with it? I have the ability to wear my hair straight or curly. Today, one of the guys in the office mentioned that I look waaayyy better with straight hair (wearing hair straight today) But others are saying the complete opposite. So I'm pondering why some guys feel the need to share this. This was the topic of conversation for almost 45 minutes amongst them. It's kind of weird to me. :lol:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

why do some men have an issue with it? I have the ability to wear my hair straight or curly. Today, one of the guys in the office mentioned that I look waaayyy better with straight hair (wearing hair straight today) But others are saying the complete opposite. So I'm pondering why some guys feel the need to share this. This was the topic of conversation for almost 45 minutes amongst them. It's kind of weird to me. :lol:
    got it..why u need to talk about other things about the boys?is the same..+
    hair straight looks better on you.. :)
    i vote curley :lol:
  • why do some men have an issue with it? I have the ability to wear my hair straight or curly. Today, one of the guys in the office mentioned that I look waaayyy better with straight hair (wearing hair straight today) But others are saying the complete opposite. So I'm pondering why some guys feel the need to share this. This was the topic of conversation for almost 45 minutes amongst them. It's kind of weird to me

This must be related to your, why guys are creepy post :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:

got it..why u need to talk about other things about the boys?is the same..+
    hair straight looks better on you.. :)

Hair is one thing I don't really care about on a man. Now...they way they dress and how they carry themselves and how they smell is a completely different ball game. :lol:
    why do some men have an issue with it? I have the ability to wear my hair straight or curly. Today, one of the guys in the office mentioned that I look waaayyy better with straight hair (wearing hair straight today) But others are saying the complete opposite. So I'm pondering why some guys feel the need to share this. This was the topic of conversation for almost 45 minutes amongst them. It's kind of weird to me

why yes...yes it is. some guys are down right creepy. :lol:
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    and how they carry themselves :
    nice one..
    sheila0225 wrote:
    nice one..

if they are confident...that is way sexier than someone who needs someone to boost them up all the time.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    why do some men have an issue with it? I have the ability to wear my hair straight or curly. Today, one of the guys in the office mentioned that I look waaayyy better with straight hair (wearing hair straight today) But others are saying the complete opposite. So I'm pondering why some guys feel the need to share this. This was the topic of conversation for almost 45 minutes amongst them. It's kind of weird to me

why yes...yes it is. some guys are down right creepy. :lol:

We are not creepy for liking the way a woman styles her hair. I think it is funny that women make a big deal about the shoes on their feet, and most guys don't really care.
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I hear you on this!

my hair is naturally crazy curly--but I straighten it occassion. Its a lot of fucking work because I just have a lot of hair, so I don't have the time (or desire) to do that all the time.
    So I show up to work with straight hair, and I always get the "Ohhhh! You should do that everyday/more often! It looks so much better straight!!"

#1- I did not ask your opinion.
    #2- I do not desire to get up at the ass crack of dawn to do my damn hair for work every day. 5:30am is already early enough!
    #3- I did not ask your opinion.
    #4- It's not practical to straighten it on humid or rainy days. Period.
    #5- I did not as your opinion!

I say, wear your hair however you want, period. Do whatever is convenient and comfortable. You look cute either way.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    nice one..

if they are confident...that is way sexier than someone who needs someone to boost them up all the time.

+1 million.

manbabies= :roll:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2