what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Totally unrelated but, Annie, How much does that cat weigh? that cat looks freakin huge man!!!

Jonas is actually the "smaller" one of the two..Jonas weighs in about ~15 pounds...Dirty Frank Black (my other kitty) is easily pushing 20..(but some of that is holiday weight).
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    afroannnie wrote:
    Totally unrelated but, Annie, How much does that cat weigh? that cat looks freakin huge man!!!

Jonas is actually the "smaller" one of the two..Jonas weighs in about ~15 pounds...Dirty Frank Black (my other kitty) is easily pushing 20..(but some of that is holiday weight).
    35 lbs. of cat!!! Wow!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

35 lbs. of cat!!! Wow!!

Yes..and when I take them to the vet they "insist" on being in the same carrier...it's not easy carrying them both in one carrier... :evil:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Watching Bruce sing Jungleland on TV. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    overthinking :roll:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • afroannnie wrote:

35 lbs. of cat!!! Wow!!

Ive got 2 cats--one is huge. he's not even fat, just super long/tall. He can stand on his hind legs to see what I am doing on the kitchen counter :shock:
    023.jpg

i tried to put them both in the same carrier to go to the vet (they are about 28 lbs total) but the little one makes messes because shes afraid of the car....
    giving 2 cats baths is NOT fun, so i no longer take them to the vet at the same time :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • dreaming
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    giving 2 cats baths is NOT fun, so i no longer take them to the vet at the same time :lol:
    don't cats clean themseleves?
  • conman wrote:

not when one pisses and shits all over the carrier they are both in :lol:
    (thats what I meant when I said "one makes messes"

i mean, EVENTUALLY they would, but um, yeah....some circumstances call for throwing them in the tub.
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    conman wrote:

i mean, EVENTUALLY they would, but um, yeah....some circumstances call for throwing them in the tub.

I used to have a cat- very long and lean like yours- who would get into all kinds of shit. I used to get in the bathtub with him and close the shower door to bath him. I had a special outfit I would wear to protect myself from his claws. I still have scars from him. hahaha I miss that cat.

conman wrote:

:lol: i guess i didn't read your post thoroughly

my sisters cat would scratch and bite the shit out you if you put her anywhere near water
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    double shift at work... boo!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    i feel your pain... 24 hour shifts are the worst
    conman wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

How many years?

...I'm going with standby.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    our cat was up to 23lbs....but after a strict diet, he is down to 14.25 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    loving life...so freaking rewarding...good things comes to those who wait, could not be more truer. :mrgreen:
  • conman wrote:
    i guess i didn't read your post thoroughlymy sisters cat would scratch and bite the shit out you if you put her anywhere near water

ha ha! yep. now imagine 2 of them doing it at the same time? they always scream like someone is killing them.
    and i dont know why he is afraid of the tub because he (the big one) likes to try and jump in the shower with me. go figure.
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I used to have a cat- very long and lean like yours- who would get into all kinds of shit. I used to get in the bathtub with him and close the shower door to bath him. I had a special outfit I would wear to protect myself from his claws. I still have scars from him. hahaha I miss that cat.

its the little one in my house that causes problems. The big one is retarded. like, for real, the vet even said so :lol: Not sure exactly what is wrong with him, but he has head problems and really bad balance. he cant really sit straight--thats why i have that pic above of him, I took it because he wasnt sitting all pimped out to the side like he normally does :lol:
    i think he is a "ch kitty". celebral-something or other. Im too lazy to google at the moment. but hes happy and functional, so i didnt pay all kinds of money to do tests. The vet says its only mild, whatever the issue is. Ive had cats my whole life, and he is def my favorite one ever :)

the big one is generally afraid of anything too much higher than the bed, so he doesnt really get into stuff. but baths? FORGET it. i know he is thinking "why do I have to take a bath just because this little bitch shit on me??!" because he always attacks her afterwards :lol::lol:
    last time i had to bath them after the shit storm in the carrier from coming home from the vet, the tornado sirens were going off mid-bath. I had to hurry through it and throw them in a smaller carrier (the big one wasnt totally clean yet) to take them downstairs. I live in the top floor of a condo building and a funnel cloud was spotted only a few towns over. So, i throw them in and take them to the downstairs hallway and of course, the little one shit all over them again, so back in the tub they went! :lol:

no tornado, so it was a complete waste. :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

How many years?

:?:
  • 81 wrote:

:shock: :shock:
    Makes much more sense...

conman wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

How many years?

How many years of 24 hour shifts?

...and the standby thing is "what I'm doing right now" :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

How many years?

How many years of 24 hour shifts?

...and the standby thing is "what I'm doing right now" :lol:
    haha! going on 5 years of 24 hour shifts.... i will not miss it when i get out of the navy

i'm gonna smoke a cigarette and go to bed.... busy day tomorrow
  • Seizing the day! Woke up too early today, but I think I'm just getting up now ...
  • working.,.and the same for the next 27 hours.. :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Ive got 2 cats--one is huge. he's not even fat, just super long/tall. He can stand on his hind legs to see what I am doing on the kitchen counter :shock:
    023.jpg

i tried to put them both in the same carrier to go to the vet (they are about 28 lbs total) but the little one makes messes because shes afraid of the car....
    :lol: That is adorable. Cats always have that look like 'yeah, SO?'. I love it.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i have no idea what im doing right now
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

my cat is about 20lbs...tried giving him portions of food, he was still fat, so we bought 'diet' food...he lost some weight and I was happy...then he started getting fatter again, and then I figured out he was stealing dog food... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

my cat is about 20lbs...tried giving him portions of food, he was still fat, so we bought 'diet' food...he lost some weight and I was happy...then he started getting fatter again, and then I figured out he was stealing dog food... :x

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    our cat has no tail
    81 wrote:

fucker had a beer gut

drunkcat.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

fucker had a beer gut

drunkcat.jpg
    :lol::lol: He's beautiful! I see how he got a beer gut.