Options

Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    silver39 wrote:
    I am confused? Why are they selling them again and being signed now and not before?? I bought mine early on as well and I wished I had the chance to get mine signed as well?? Will the people be able to get the extra cd who have already had this since day 1?
    let some others to get signed copy..you get the ten deluxe one.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good luck to all for the chance to get a signed copy...i hope they put out the vault cd for not people have to buy from flippers..and Santos,please try to put the next sales a bit earlier..the last ones was all so late night here.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    Morning! So what's going on in here then?

Oh...

Enjoy the PJ goodness USA...

:(
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Wait for the multiple threads on this as us Europeans log on! Quick question - was the Vault CD only available if you purchased the box set?

EDT - just logged on to my email and answered my own question
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Wait for the multiple threads on this as us Europeans log on! Quick question - was the Vault CD only available if you purchased the box set?

EDT - just logged on to my email and answered my own question
    good morning to Europeans.. :) ..i really hope they will put this cd for sale..but put it with deluxe box and sold out..seems not so much possible now,right?
  • Options
    CorduroyGirlCorduroyGirl Posts: 283
    edited October 2011
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=172088 <-- Am I or am I NOT the person with the WORST timing you've ever seen??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well... Story of my life! You know those funny scenes in cartoons and comedies with the "He's right behind me isn't he?" catch phrase? I'm the person to whom that has happened several times! :mrgreen:

Edit - From the email I understood that only the free shipping was a US bonus... The rest of it was for everyone who purchased the box... Just reread it and still think the same...

Edit2 - Ohhhh... About selling out while we europeans were asleep... Got it!
    Post edited by CorduroyGirl on
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    good morning to Europeans.. :) ..i really hope they will put this cd for sale..but put it with deluxe box and sold out..seems not so much possible now,right?

Like the white BS maybe we will see this re-stocked later on this afternoon? Its only the Vault CD I want though :D
  • Options
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=172088 <-- Am I or am I NOT the person with the WORST timing you've ever seen??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well... Story of my life! You know those funny scenes in cartoons and comedies with the "He's right behind me isn't he?" catch phrase? I'm the person to whom that has happened several times! :mrgreen:
    :lol:
  • Options
    ..and Santos,please try to put the next sales a bit earlier..the last ones was all so late night here.. :lol:

yeah its not easy texting 50 people at 1am when im half asleep...please go back to the 7pm uk time release

kiss kiss please
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Santos and co must dread putting merch up for sale round here......

I highly doubt the marketing ploy was 'right we'll sell this first in March and then 6 months later we'll offer free shipping, add in the new Vault cd for the first 500 customers and of those 500, 8 will be signed by the band'.

Jeez, when will people stop saying 10c has screwed them over? No-one has been. They've obviously got tons of the deluxe boxset instock and are trying to get rid of some. Not everyone has the boxset (I don't) and maybe this was a good incentive to those who have thought about getting one. Free shipping alone is a good deal. As for those saying how can they restock this but not the deluxe bluray & dvd - well clearly they still have stock of the boxset but not of the bluray.

My only complaint here is that free shipping was only available to USA customers. But it doesn't really affect me because I couldn't afford the boxset right now free shipping or not :lol::lol::lol:

I hope the Vault cd becomes available to purchase on its own soon. It must cost a $1 to make and they could easily sell it for $10. Make it happen 10C!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    ..and Santos,please try to put the next sales a bit earlier..the last ones was all so late night here.. :lol:

yeah its not easy texting 50 people at 1am when im half asleep...please go back to the 7pm uk time release

kiss kiss please
    yeah,our last communications Kev was between 2-5 am..and who the hell wants to communicate with British people at 3 am? :shock: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300

kiss kiss please

I'll add my kisses to this request.... please
    seriously who wants to be woken up in the middle of the night because some new shit is in the goods :roll: :lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,939
    Paulina87 wrote:
    seriously who wants to be woken up in the middle of the night because some new shit is in the goods :roll: :lol:

:lol:

Not my wife thats for sure...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    I slept throught the text. Again.

z z z Z Z Z :shifty:
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

kiss kiss please

:lol::lol: pm sent...i laugh before i even write what i thought in this pm... :lol::lol::lol: OMG..im in the mood today.. :lol:
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

kiss kiss please

:lol::lol: pm sent...i laugh before i even write what i thought in this pm... :lol::lol::lol: OMG..im in the mood today.. :lol:

I was serious.....I guess :lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

I was serious.....I guess :lol:
    just reply..im on the floor laughing.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    No thank you. What a slap in the face to the loyal people who ordered months ago though.
    Exactly. This is really shitty for people like us who pre-ordered this set. For the price they charged for the set, each of them should have been autographed!

At the very least they should send everyone who previously bought the set the Moore Theatre CD they're now giving away.

Understand the logic here totally.

personally Im beyond caring about these things not but i understand the logic in these 'issues' people obviously hold.

Its seems there is a possibility of pissing off the 1000's of fans who jumped to order this on the first offering, in the hope of snagging 500 extra sales from the more stand off contingent - who are on the fence about the box. Doesnt make good business acumen really.

Im not arsed but its impossible to ignore the complaints and to pass them off as irrelavant. This box was a shit load of cash back then, and now its a better proposition, maybe signed, with a free gift. Seems there is no reward for loyalty.

Naturally we could all understand the need to clear the shelves, but I would have hoped they would have levelled the playing field for all who already bought it.

One huge compliment I would pay tenclub however is releasing the number of sets sold. Kudos for that, because that is very transparent, People have prior notice here there is less than a 2% of chance of 'winning' the random thing.......Respect for doing that imo.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Im personally not bothered because I have the box, i have the vault, and I have their autographs many times over......but its the principles involved again
  • Options
    i got the package the 1st day..pay via paypal..pay 120 euros,the next day europeans pay 150 cos sony add the vat forgot the 1st day..i was lucky..now some others are lucky..cos they didnt order it back then,now is their chance and this time with better deal,usa free shipping,+cd + chance for signed..
    i dont get that loyal people problem..so im more loyal than someone bought it yesterday and me months ago?no im not..
    and for all this to be "fair" what to do now?ill complain to 10c why they sell it with this extras now and from the other hand sent sony 30 euros cos i got it cheaper than other Europeans..?....
    my sister 5 years ago bought a car..renault..the next day they put the price 3000 euros down with leather seats and so many extras..its how it is with sales..some people order pj20 vinyl for 35$ and the same online store has it from yesterday 65$!!!sad but this is how sale bussiness going.
    and kudos to 10c that offer this to the members for 150$ with all the extras and the same time at ebay sale ot is 189$
    from last night i saw this i wish people good luck for get signed copies and im curious to see the fotos of the signed copies :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    What time did these go on sale? Are these sold out now? I just got the e-mail 5 minutes ago...

Yesterday, Wednesday @ around 3pm PST. I received the email about the sale an hour later (8pm Halifax time), but first around 7:30pm a text from Chief Broom. :)
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    pdalowsky wrote:
    No thank you. What a slap in the face to the loyal people who ordered months ago though.
    Exactly. This is really shitty for people like us who pre-ordered this set. For the price they charged for the set, each of them should have been autographed!

At the very least they should send everyone who previously bought the set the Moore Theatre CD they're now giving away.

Understand the logic here totally.

personally Im beyond caring about these things not but i understand the logic in these 'issues' people obviously hold.

Its seems there is a possibility of pissing off the 1000's of fans who jumped to order this on the first offering, in the hope of snagging 500 extra sales from the more stand off contingent - who are on the fence about the box. Doesnt make good business acumen really.

Im not arsed but its impossible to ignore the complaints and to pass them off as irrelavant. This box was a shit load of cash back then, and now its a better proposition, maybe signed, with a free gift. Seems there is no reward for loyalty.

Naturally we could all understand the need to clear the shelves, but I would have hoped they would have levelled the playing field for all who already bought it.

One huge compliment I would pay tenclub however is releasing the number of sets sold. Kudos for that, because that is very transparent, People have prior notice here there is less than a 2% of chance of 'winning' the random thing.......Respect for doing that imo.

First off, this isn't aimed at pdalowsky.

So those who bought this on release date are loyal fans...those who didn't (and still haven't purchased it) are not loyal fans? Give over. I consider myself a loyal fan but I haven't been able to fund this boxset yet.

Anyways, those who already bought the set should now get a Vault cd sent for free?! Why not give you your shipping money back as well? What if in 6 months 10C offers the boxset at 50% the price you originally paid? Should they refund then?

People on here are getting beyond crazy.

Businesses do this kind of thing all the time, putting offers on stock they need to get rid off. Do people complain when a dvd they bought from HMV on day of release cost £20 and then 6 months after they reduce the price or put an offer with it. Deal with it people, jealousy is consuming this place.

10C did shoot themselves in the foot with this boxset though; it should have been available to purchase anywhere instead of just 10C and that Sony site. They'd have sold more if you could pick it up at Amazon, HMV, Play etc like you could with the Ten SDE.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:

kiss kiss please

you dont like me waking you in the middle of the night for text
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    im sure the autographs will be random :roll:

and whoever bought this for a 2nd time .....YOU FOOLS
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    I just purchased the Vault #1 CD from a fellow 10 Clubber for $75 on Sunday. People posted that I should have waited since it would be for sale here soon. Now it looks like it will not be for sale here soon. I can't see them putting it on sale seperately when they just used it as a promo item to sell boxed sets. That would discourage people from buying items expensive items with a free promo item in the future. I really like the Vault CD as the show is great and the packaging is very minimalistic.

Andrew
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,537
    silver39 wrote:
    I am confused? Why are they selling them again and being signed now and not before?? I bought mine early on as well and I wished I had the chance to get mine signed as well?? Will the people be able to get the extra cd who have already had this since day 1?

I would think if you had already won a signed Super Deluxe edition that you wouldn't want/need another signed one.

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    To each their own. Personally, I think someone asking $75 for the Vault #1 is outrageous - it was free (with the purchase of an expensive weekend). There was plenty of sharing going on after its release. With that being said, it is a great bootleg.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    silver39 wrote:
    let some others to get signed copy..you get the ten deluxe one.. ;)

Haha true, just wanted a matching set :-) And the extras is what I am most upset about. I hope we get the opportunity to get those too!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,072
    pdalowsky wrote:

Except they know they haven't actually turned anyone away. The same people that will come on here and lose their shit over 100 posts in 2 days will still be the first ones sprinting to the Goods section when the next ultra rare doodad is put up.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    100 Pacer wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

I would think if you had already won a signed Super Deluxe edition that you wouldn't want/need another signed one.

;)

As I told Dimitri I just wanted a matching set, hahaha!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"