Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    edited September 2012
    When PJ fans put their minds to something we make it happen!!! :mrgreen:
    It's been almost a year that we've been determined to keep this request on the front page and we pulled it off! :clap:
    I'm so happy for everyone. :D:D

To bad we couldn't get the deluxe packaging also... ;) :fp:
    Post edited by ItIsAllAboutPJ on
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 527
    Ahh finally! I've held out on watching disc 2 even though it was available on itunes, and haven't even seen the bonus features of disc one. I've only seen the movie once when it was on pay per view and I've been waiting until I was able to purchase the whole set to see the rest. That day has finally attived! Thank you PJ and thank you fans for keeping this going.
  • Options
    It was a hard, but we kept coming back. I have been absent because my daughter just got born. =D
    It's nice to see a petition work after ONE YEAR... and read 10C mention it.

Now let's hope no problems with my order will happen and I will get my copy of the Blu Ray.
    Congrats for those "In The Know" for the privileged information coming from the person without a face/name...

Now... which of my friends will get the One Disc Blu-Ray copy I own?!?! I have a few names on the list. ;)

And for the last time on this thread. BUMP.
    In love with music
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    now all of you got a second chance to get the PJ20 Deluxe BR or DVD, I would like to say I wouldn't mind if they re stock SVT and TB 2000, since I got them on tape, not DVD...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,811
    This is awesome. Never lost faith. :thumbup:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    OMG im so stoked just came home from work and saw a facebook post. All ready purchased cant wait until November. I hope eveyone that posted gets one. I really hope they change it from being limited to a bread and butter line in the goods section for all fans whether old or new. Fans that dont even exist yet.. after all its about the best band on the f$@?!'n planet. :)

Thanks Pearl Jam thanks 10c and Cameron Crowe. And a big thanks to all the fans that came to this thread and spoke out and added their name to the list. Thank you to the ppl that came and bagged us and were negative we really appreciated u all Bumping this thread. ;

Yay!!!!!!! Cant wait... Suzanne.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I hope everyone who missed out last year gets one this time round. I don't want anyone complaining once they've sold out ;)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    the power of the bump!
    just ordered mine. so happy :D
    thanks to everyone who didn't give up on this
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Well done guys, take a bow :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Thank you 10C for doing the right thing!!!

Wooooooh....is 6:20 AM too early for a celebratory pint!??
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    thank u everybody, thank u pearl jam/10 club

bought!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    bootleg wrote:
    I've only seen the movie once when it was on pay per view and I've been waiting until I was able to purchase the whole set to see the rest.

Pearl Jam Twenty was available on Pay Per View? Sweet! My local cable provider didn't have it available for purchase on PPV. Only PBS was the only station who has broadcasted the film here. I wonder though if the film will ever be shown on Much More Music or Much Music. hmm .. or maybe it did? I don't remember now.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    so awesome to see how many bought it from yesterday and be happy !!!so many fans wabted to see this..
    great..just great..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Thanks Pearl Jam thanks 10c and Cameron Crowe.

Thanks indeed!! :)

http://www.theuncool.com/2012/09/17/pj2 ... e-release/
  • Options
    now all of you got a second chance to get the PJ20 Deluxe BR or DVD, I would like to say I wouldn't mind if they re stock SVT and TB 2000, since I got them on tape, not DVD...

Single Video Theory and Touring Band 2000 are available on DVD too.
    SVT: http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=361
    TB2000: http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info. ... cts_id=379
    From what I can see they're in stock too.
  • Options
    And oh, YEAH!!! for having the deluxe edition in stock again. I immediately placed my order this time. I don't want to miss out again.
  • Options
    happy place here today!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Once bitten, twice shy - pulled the trigger when i had it in my cart this time. :oops:

Thanks to whoever made this hapen - be it the band, mgmt, cc or the fans.

And lets hope everybody who wants it has noticed that this is limited quantities.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Congrats to the folks that kept this thing going.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    It's about damn time. I ordered mine immediately.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Congrats to the folks that kept this thing going.
  • Options
    southpsouthp Posts: 271
    purchased.

I liked the fact that they changed the packaging. This way, the collector value of the first edition should stay somewhat high (like a 1st pressing of ITW), but everyone else can still own the actual release for their enjoyment.
  • Options
    Can we lock this fucking post now?
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Worked shit out and was able to place my order. I'm still in a minor state of disbelief.
  • Options
    bump...oh wait....we got this... :D
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    Worked shit out and was able to place my order. I'm still in a minor state of disbelief.
    :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    rockpants wrote:

Thanks! I bought one of each. The DVD set to watch now, and the Blu-Ray set to watch in 5 years when I finally upgrade to a Blu-Ray player, and the majority of the western world has moved on to the next media format. Seems to be my wont.

Still weirded out, though. In a good way, of course.
  • Options
    southp wrote:
    purchased.

I liked the fact that they changed the packaging. This way, the collector value of the first edition should stay somewhat high (like a 1st pressing of ITW), but everyone else can still own the actual release for their enjoyment.

I agree. Plus if it was packaged "exactly" the same like the first edition, all hell would of broken loose here, seeing it was sold much more a year ago. A lot of folks would of been complaining why they paid a lot more for the same product. Though, many now are complaining they got screwed over cause now the product is cheaper, even if comes in a different packaging.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    rockpants wrote:

Thanks! I bought one of each. The DVD set to watch now, and the Blu-Ray set to watch in 5 years when I finally upgrade to a Blu-Ray player, and the majority of the western world has moved on to the next media format. Seems to be my wont.

Still weirded out, though. In a good way, of course.
    happy to see people be happy and got this...enjoy!